Disturbing the Peace

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Disturbing the Peace

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:50 pm

In the kitchen, the bunny-girl blanches briefly but recovers, thinking quickly on her feet. "Oh, um, sure. Th-those should do nicely in the um...this." She gets out an empty pot (entirely separate from the one she was clearly working on before), uses the sink to half-fill it with hot water and set it on an empty part of the stovetop. "Y-you should be a big help if you'll season that up for me," she says, indicating the...what, water soup? And then quickly stirs the pot she already had out a bit before its contents can actually get a chance to burn.

"Rover here. Nice to meet ya, Cathy." The dog-girl offers a hand to shake. "Heheh, I learned to do this before I was human."

Chandre comes inside along with the knight-armors gently carrying the dragon girl, and quickly goes over to a horn attached to some sort of magical PA system. Throughout the entire castle her voice echoes, audible but not so loud as to hurt even the most sensitive of ears: "Your attention s'il vous plaît! Mistress Flemur has official invited five guests to lunch today. Dining staff is to set zee extra seats needed, and we need a few volunteers to serve zee guests as well. Zee guests are: An armless dragon currently wiz me, three bee-girls, and a catgirl. So if you see one of those ozer guests around zee house, please be courteous to them and ask if zey would join Mistress Flemur in zee dining hall once all is made ready. Zat is all."
Last edited by Whatevr89532 on Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:59 am

The bee-girl happily fills up the pot with different concentration of spices and.. wait.. why was she adding the flowers on the window corner and where did she even find the honey coated cornflakes?.. Regardless this 'soup' was getting quite interesting??

The other bee girls likely also ignored the message going through the castle, one sleeping on the beds now and the other trying to find how high of a tower she could make with all these books in the library.

The dragon was still unconscious, mumbling randomness. Her tail did flick around sometimes. Being quite powerful, hopefully, nothing breakable was nearby.

(( Umm, I think you missed a bee-girl there, there were 3 in total in the castle ^^ ))
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:24 pm

Cathy giggles at Rover's joke about shaking hands. "I've always been human...being part cat is newer for me, but I like it!"
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:30 pm

The bunnygirl continues working on her more conventional broth while listening in and realizing that this is probably one of those guests. She sweatdrops slightly on seeing what's going on with the bee-girl's work, but well, if she's having fun then the mistress would probably be okay with that. At least this one shouldn't be too hard to get to the table.

Occasionally one "knight" or other will have its helmet or some other piece knocked off by the dragon tail, but the magic animating them is able to pull it back together without too much trouble. After giving it a little bit of thought, Chandre turns to one of the guest bedrooms and has the knights set her down on a nice big bed in there. It's no treasure hoard, but it's probably much more comfortable than the cold hard steel of their gauntlets.

"Wooow, really?" Rover seems amazed at this news. "Hey, what's it like growin' up as a human? Nearly all th' maids here grew up as animals, y'know--oh, and one pokermon or whatever they're called." She..might have missed the announcement although it was certainly audible in the room with the hot tub.

((Yeah, I didn't go back to check my number before posting. I edited it to be the "right" number now))

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:27 am

After adding a few more bizarre ingredients, suddenly the antennas of the beegirl jumps up and she immediately stops what she was doing and asks the bunnygirl, "Where is the, bzz, bathroom-thingy~?"

The movements of the dragoness started to calm down as soon as she was resting on the soft bed. She likely wouldn't cause to much trouble for now, but maybe to be safe, one shouldn't leave a sleeping dragon alone in a very burnable room like this.

(( Just realized I have been going the whole time with only three bees but there were four [quadruplets] back at the milkshake bar >,<
I guess one didn't follow the others through the portal and went on a solo adventure~ ))
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:53 am

Cathy's ears had perked up at the announcement, free lunch huh? She could get behind that!

But for the moment she was still talking to Rover. "Growing up as a human? Well um...I guess it was fine? You live in a nice house and have a bed and stuff, but you have a lot of rules you have to follow I guess..."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:54 pm

"The..oh!" The bunny-girl nods. "Just out that way, turn right and it's the third door on your left," she says, pointing at the door the bee-girl came in from.

"Ahaha~! Yeah, humans have loads of rules even compared to pets. The first week is pretty rough for most of us. Th'maid machine gives out maid 'skills' like cookin' and cleanin', but not the basics like how to put on or take off clothes 'n stuff."

Chandre hmms, and then pokes her head out into the hallway. Spotting a cat-maid, she waves her over. "Choca!"
"Yeah?"
"You are not busy, no?"
"Nope."
"Zis is one of our guests," she indicates the dragon-girl. "She is...taking a nap at ze moment, and may be startled when she wakes up. Explain then zat zee mistress has invited her for lunch and any questions she has will be answered zen. Do not stop her from leaving if she wishes to, but I leave zese knights in your command in case she becomes destructively violent. I will be locating our ozer guests and getting everyzing else prepared. Use ze intercom if you must call me or Mistress."
"'Kay." Choca walks inside and takes a seat near the bed while the poke-maid heads out of the room through the nearest wall. The knights stand at attention against one of the room's walls.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:07 pm

"Ah yeah, I can see why that would be hard and stuff if you hadn't grown up doing those things."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:57 am

Even when giving simple instructions, one shouldn't underestimate how the mind of a Violet girl can give a spin on things~
Somehow the bee-girl managed to make her way to the hot tubs. "Ohhi Queen, bzzz~~", she says bubbly waving to Cathy.

Perhaps it was by the scent of food, either cooking or breathing, but the dragon-girl start to slowly open her eyes and look around the room, confused on why she was lying on something as silly as a bed.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:48 pm

"Oh, you're a queen?" says the dog-girl, taking the bee-girl's words literally. "I guess that's why Mistress is havin' ya'll over for dinner."

Choca maintains a thoroughly bored expression even in the face of a drowsy dragon. "Yo. Chandre--uh, you know, ghost lady--said our mistress invited you for lunch and uh...something about explaining any confusion there." She gives a brief curtsy but somehow manages to make it look lazy and disinterested. "I can show you to the dining hall if you want."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:51 am

"Okay...Where did I land this time?" said a young man walking around the giant castle-like mansion. He looked confused as heck as he looked around. He adjusted his glasses for a few seconds before looking at a watch on his wrist. "Whatever. I guess I am here. Wherever here is."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:02 pm

Suddenly, a fox-eared maid walks out from one of the nearby rooms and nearly runs into the bespectacled visitor. "Oh!" She stops herself just in time, only to start speaking rapid-fire with little room for a response, zipping around him excitedly as if to examine him from every possible angle. "Hithere! Are you oneofour visitors? Oh wait! You don't look like a catgirl! Or a bee! Or a dragon! Waitwait, are you a seeeecret visitor? Oooh, orareyouan intruder? Ooooh, Mistress Flemur's bound to be furious if there's a man walking around the house and nobody even saw him come in!"

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:12 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:Suddenly, a fox-eared maid walks out from one of the nearby rooms and nearly runs into the bespectacled visitor. "Oh!" She stops herself just in time, only to start speaking rapid-fire with little room for a response, zipping around him excitedly as if to examine him from every possible angle. "Hithere! Are you oneofour visitors? Oh wait! You don't look like a catgirl! Or a bee! Or a dragon! Waitwait, are you a seeeecret visitor? Oooh, orareyouan intruder? Ooooh, Mistress Flemur's bound to be furious if there's a man walking around the house and nobody even saw him come in!"

"Umm...What. Who. Woah!" said the man as he lean back to keep his distance from the girl. Even though the maid was making it difficult to do so with all the moving they were doing.

"I don't think I can answer all of those questions but I guess I can try," said the man who adjusted his glasses. "I guess I am a secret visitor? I just have a way of getting into places and I did just that. Mind telling me what this place is?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby xGoggles » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:49 am

Back at the kitchen, or well just outside the kitchen, if the bunny-maid were to look through the window she will see a very big dragon eye looking back at her. And if even a silly bee-girl got her heart racing, what would this bring?

Whatevr89532 wrote:
Choca maintains a thoroughly bored expression even in the face of a drowsy dragon. "Yo. Chandre--uh, you know, ghost lady--said our mistress invited you for lunch and uh...something about explaining any confusion there." She gives a brief curtsy but somehow manages to make it look lazy and disinterested. "I can show you to the dining hall if you want."

"Hmm, lunch? Oh, that sounds great!", she says gleefully, getting out of bed. Then suddenly she recalls what happened. "Heyyyyyyy~ Wait, a second... Wasn't I fighting earlier? Did I win? Did I win lunch as a prize?.. N-not that I don't like to win free lunches, but I think I was here for a princess. Mhm, mhm~!", she starts to nod her head at her own conclusions.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:54 pm

Cathy waved back at her loyal bee servant. "Yeah, I suppose that must be why!" The catgirl said, allowing the dog-girl to continue thinking that she was a legitimate queen. Well, in her mind she was...but only for three bee-girls. With any luck that would change soon.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse