Disturbing the Peace

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Disturbing the Peace

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:43 am

"Rrrrrghhhh..." The owner of the place vibrates with rage toward the dragon-girl. "You...ruined...my..FLOWERRRRRS!!!!!!!" The four armor-knights, apparently in response to her rage, come charging toward the dragon girl with their shields raised, non-shield hands gripping the hilts of longswords strapped to their sides. "I had to import those seeds from other universes! It took two years to grow them! DO YOU HAVE AN IDEA HOW HARD THAT IS?!" On the other hand, even though her ire probably should be directed at Cathy and co. for actually summoning the 'dragon', it seems like her rage has pushed her past basic logic and drawn her attention completely away from the violet girls.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:11 am

Cathy takes this opportunity to start sneaking towards the nearest entrance into the castle interior. She wanted to take a look around~
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:41 am

"Okay, ummm, animated armors, I know this one! Wait.. no.. Shouldn't use fire if they have shields.. What was I supposed to do again?.. Come on, I should know this! I got a B- on that test, didn't I? Uh-umm, was it making a psychic shockwave? No.. Not if they don't have minds of their own.. Or maybe I could.. No.. lighting wouldn't work either...", the dragon girl was pondering out loud, trying to recall her lessons at dragon school, seemingly not bothered by the knights that keep striking at her but unable to penetrate her thick dragon scales.

The giggly bee-girls followed their queen, trying to contain their laughter~ They can be sneaky too, they'll be super quiet, promis~~
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:22 pm

The angry princess huffs a few times, coming slightly more to her senses, and stands upright, raising her hand and giving a single, loud snap. The armors immediately step back from the dragon-girl, sheathing their swords and returning to an 'attention' position at each of four corners of a tight square around her. "You will..simply have...to pay for them.." Her face goes shadowed, her eyes getting the scary glow again, and one of the armors suddenly tackles the girl with open arms, attempting to grab her and possibly eventually drag her off somewhere!

Meanwhile, the violet-animal-girls find a side-entrance of the castle unlocked. It leads into a big hallway lined with more armors like the ones the girl outside animated; the way they are arranged suggests that there are two empty slots. A maid pokes her head out from a nearby wall, followed by her entire body walking out through it. "Vy 'allooo~ zere," she says in a thick French accent, giving a grin and a small wave. "I am to presume you lot are ze source of all ze noise outside, non?" She doesn't seem particularly angry, if anything merely curious.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:59 pm

"Yep~" Cathy flat out admitted, grinning widely. "We were looking around for a castle to live in, but this one seems to be occupied!"
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:00 am

Still floating in mid-air, the dragon-girl just whips the armor aside with her tail like it was nothing, she was surprisingly strong even for not being particularly big in size. "I think the right answer for armors was to turn them into solid gold, because that is way more worth than molten heaps of steel .. But I don't know that type of magic yet... Those classes are super hard...", she says with a pouty face.
"Anyway, do you like, know where your treasure room is? I rather ask it now before I kidnap you, so I know where to collect and stuff~", she says that it casually like it normal business~

The bee-girls having a hard time keeping their giggles and buzz compressed. They wanted to be sneaky, like it was a game, even after getting discovered already.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:39 pm

The girl is physically steaming at this point, having the four armors (the one that got knocked away recovered pretty quickly) all gang up and try to grab the girl's head, limbs and tail each separately. "If you think I'm going to let some fourth-rate, amateur dragon like you capture me or take anything of mine, you are sorely mistaken! Someone as incompetent as you is barely fit to scrub my floors!"

The maid nods. "Indeed. Mistrezz Flemur can be razer...ill-tempered at times, ezpecially when it comes to 'er flowers. When I accidentally zet some on fire due to being, well, partially made of fire, she had her 'guards' throw me into the Maid Machine, and out I popped like zis. She apologized once she calmed down; 'owever, I quite like zis form." She shrugs.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:41 am

"Oh wow, well I'm glad that dragon is distracting her right now I don't really feel like being a maid." Cathy was far too lazy for that sort of work.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:33 pm

The dragon girl flies up high, momentarily out of reach of the armors. But while the armors didn't seem to hurt her, the cruel words of the princess did.
She blinks away a few tears, then shakes her head and flies angry towards "H-hey, n-not because I have to do this assignment or I'll fail this year's class, means I'm.. fourth-rate, okay?! N-now, if you..like..don't want me to bite your head off or turn your kingdom into ashes, you better start being nice to me..", she says maybe in not in the most intimidating tone, but certainly something within her powers to do so...

The bee-girls nod amazed and enthusiastic to the story of the maid. One of them even curious as she was, tries to poke the maid, to test if she was still made out of fire~
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:32 am

The armors disanimate once the dragon-girl flies up out of their reach, falling into the already-burned bit of the garden; the indigo fire that had animated them returns to the girl it first came from, and absorbs most of the way into her, forming a faint haloish glow around her which appears to calm her rage almost entirely. She stands perfectly still as the dragon-girl dives closer and closer, only to gently sidestep out of the way like a graceful dancer just when she would have come into reach. "Poor dear, it can only be unkind not to point out one's most glaring faults. You shall never kidnap anyone with such a lack of confidence."

The bee-girl's hand goes right through as if she were trying to poke air, but the air 'inside' the maid does feel moderately warmer than the air outside. "Heheh. I am a ghost-type, ma chérie, intangible unless I wish to be touched. Now zen--I should probably do somezing about zat dragon. Feel free to look around, just don't break too much of anyzing, hmn? And try not to startle ze ozer maids, zey are...more excitable zan me." Having said that, she fades out of view and a brief warm breeze can be felt rushing out through the door the violet girls came in through.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:21 pm

"Okay~" Cathy says casually before starting to snoop around the castle. Maybe she'll find something useful on her quest for power...errr new home that is.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:37 pm

Not like the dragon girl was charging or anything, just flying towards her wanting to face the princess up close, so when girls side-steps like a dancer, she just turns her body to follow the shift in direction. "I.. I don't need to take this from a princess you know! I'm a dragon! And.. I deserve to be feared for it!.. S-So..don't belittle me!", the poor dragon-girl claims on the verge of tears.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:42 pm

Outside, the indigo girl looks like she's going to say something really mean and/or belittling but is interrupted by a voice from just next to her. "Oh Mistrezz Flemur~...are you turning ze natural order upside-down again?" The poke-girl maid who was just inside a moment ago fades into view, looking cheerful as ever.
"Wha--no! She made this personal and burned my favorites!"
The maid crosses her arms disapprovingly. "Mistrezz. Zey are all your favorites. If you are willing to accept being kidnapped by a dragon zen you must accept zat zey come wiz some risk of fire, non?"
"Rrrrgh.."
"Zis is just ze Royal Rage talking, hmn? You are ze one who explained zis to me. Now be a good princezz and get carried off zo a nice brown girl or whatever can rescue you again. I'll find a good housesitter."
"Wha--but--this pathetic dragon couldn't even get past my most basic defenses!" she protests.
"Really? I don't zee her being carried off to ze Maid Machine, do you?"

Inside, Cathy (and the bee-girls, if they continue to follow her) find this hallway lined with pretty nice bedrooms, many of which have maid-wear laid out on the bed or tossed casually on the floor or other such places. It seems they've stumbled into the servants' quarters, but all the servants except the one they just met are off doing something else. This hallway ends with a door leading to a much larger, more opulent hallway between a main antechamber on one side and a grand dining room on the other. In between are doors leading to a myriad of reading rooms, libraries, lounges, and of course a group of doors close to the dining room lead to a huge kitchen.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:15 pm

The dragon-girl begins to frown as the two started a conversation and seemingly ignoring her, until she picked up that the maid was agreeing with her cause, which was appreciated. "Yeah, umm, so I just need to like, take you with me back to dragon-school and get graded, then.. Not sure... I don't think I have much room in my lair to keep a princess... "

The bee-girls look around curiously, and if not commanded to do otherwise, they'll continue to explore on their own, one expecting the beds.. or well jumping on them to test how bouncy they were... The other going in the direction of the library, not that she could read, but the smell of books was intriguing. Finally the last bee-girl went towards the kitchen in the search of honey of course!
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:02 pm

Cathy let the bee-girls wander as she did a bit of wandering herself, specifically she was trying to find the throne room, every castle had one right?
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse