Love is in the Air-...rows

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Love is in the Air-...rows

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:24 am

Ellen: *still reading* ...I'm starting to get a good idea of how Mom felt when she first met Dad.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:26 am

Mostly embarrassed by running into something in front of the cute girl, she must think he was a total klutz now... He nervously answers, still what in pain, "Y-yeah.. I... I'm fine... Kinda~"

--

Dan-chan got flushed, trying to come up with the right excuse to offer the chocolates, "I umm, well.. y-you see... I....ummm " The goggles started to lose its patience and shouted, "She wanted to give you these expensive chocolates! Now get on with it..." Dan-chan had nothing to add to that, but didn't appreciate the directed approach and the awkward situation it left her in. Her ear slightly twitching from being nervous.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:32 am

"Want some help?" She outstretches her arm, offering him her free hand. Her other hand meanwhile is still holding onto her box of pockys.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:52 am

He nods his head slowly and accepts the offer to help him up. Taking her dainty hand as support, he stands up, and maybe awkwardly hold her hand for a far longer than what he supposed to.
Quickly retreating his hand, getting even more flushed now by that, he softly says, "T-thanks..."
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:58 am

"Um...no problem." Seeing the boy all flustered and awkward-like didn't help the catgirl feel any less awkward herself, she'd been a boy a few minutes ago for crying out loud! Still, this was an opportunity to start a conversation...if she didn't take the chance now she may never get it again!

She was about to give her name out but she quickly stopped herself. Her old name wouldn't work now...she had to come up with a new one quick! "I'm...Ana, by the way." That would work, it was a cute name, right?
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:09 am

Ohhhh! the girl was introducing herself! He just had to act normal, just breath and act normal~ He answers, "Hi, I'm normal... I mean Dan! Erm, yes, Dan is my name, not normal.. Though I guess I'm normal... Or maybe not... this world is weird and randoms so maybe I'm the one being weird around here........", he kinda fell into an awkward silence then.
"Uh, umm, Ana is a nice name~", he said to break the silence.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:27 am

She couldn't help but let out a giggle, Dan was saying some pretty goofy things. She blushed at the compliment however. "Thanks...wanna pocky?" She took one out of her box and offered it, she hadn't forgotten what the label on the back had said.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:48 am

"Y-yeah, s-sure!", just anything to change the topic and keep his mind off the awkwardness, he gladly takes pocky and quickly put it in his mouth.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:18 am

Dan might not be paying too much attention to the offered treat's flavor at first, but it's actually really good somehow! Something about the sweet chocolate and the crunch all together just seems to click with him better than it usually might. The flavor may distract him enough that he doesn't notice his body shrinking ever so slightly, or his hair growing a little longer and turning white. Ana can see Dan's face becoming slightly smaller and rounder, too..the overall effect is that he looks slightly cuter. If she was attracted to him before, this increase in cuteness only increases that attraction--in a way that suggests making him even cuter would do it even more. Plus, after eating the stick, Dan's normal attraction to the cute girl in front of him is also amped up just slightly.

--

"Aww, how sweet~," Ayako grins brightly and grabs Dan-chan in what for her is a gentle hug, but for your average person would be closer to a tight bear-hug. It's a brief one, and she steps back slightly to give the catgirl room to actually hold the chocolates out.

--

The wolf-girl sniper sits down, cross-legged, observing her work. "For the record, magic can't actually make people fall in love. But it can make them badly want to get to know each other. At some point, real commitment is still needed. Actually, speaking of that...how's your mom's Umbreon doing?"

--

Velcy the mightyena-girl walks up next to Whyte, who has a small black heart-shaped box under her arm. After sniffing around a bit, the blue girl chuckles. "Ahh,variety poffins. The perfect way to say 'I totally forgot what flavor ya actually like'."
"You might have enhanced strength now, but I can still pound you into the ground," says Whyte.
"Yeah, yeah." She sticks out her tongue. "Have fun, you." Then she splits off on her own way, leaving the Eevee-girl to continue her current course.

((Ambush: We can leave this part at that if you don't want the trouble of continuing it.))
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:43 pm

Ana's eyes widened slightly at Dan's changes, though part of her had kind of seen this coming, considering what the label had said. Dan was starting to look even cuter than before, and Ana couldn't help but want to see that go a bit further. So, with that in mind, Ana offered him another pocky without saying a word.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:35 pm

Sure he liked pocky like any other snack, but after merely a second it hit him how tasteful it actually was! Eyes widening by the surprise of the wonderful flavor of the treat. Were pocky always taste this good? Or maybe this world's were just better than back home? The taste was so exquisite he didn't notice any changes going on to his body yet. What he did notice was how that somehow the cute cat-girl looked even cuter than a few seconds ago. Maybe it was her generosity that was enchanting her beauty?
Oh, the girl was offering another pocky?! D'aww, she was being so nice to him. He gladly accepts the next one as well, if not even more gladly, now that he knew how tasteful it was. "Thanks!", he says with a bright smile.

--

Her tail stretched and shivered, her face became red and her heart started to beat even faster because of the passionate hug. Almost dropping her gift, but her tightening grip and her sharp nails digging some holes in the box, prevented that.
Even more flushed and nervous now than she was earlier, she holds the heart-shaped-box right in front of her and meekly asks, "P-P-please... be m-my.. valentine, nya~"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:24 pm

The wolf-girl sniper sits down, cross-legged, observing her work. "For the record, magic can't actually make people fall in love. But it can make them badly want to get to know each other. At some point, real commitment is still needed. Actually, speaking of that...how's your mom's Umbreon doing?"

Ellen: ...Answering in order, magic can make people fall in love. It's too long a story for now, but it's how my Mom met my Dad. *raises an eyebrow* ...As for Swift, he's a bit snoopy, but he's otherwise fine. He's sitting on top of that abandoned grocery store about a block north of here, making sure I'm not in trouble. *gestures in that general direction* ...If you can think of a way to distract him, feel free. Should be good for a not-frown, maybe a slight lip twitch.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:42 pm

The second stick has a stronger effect than the first one on Dan, causing him to shrink twice as much in height and slim down some, and pushing the pitch of his voice upward a bit. His skin becomes smoother and fairer, the white hair grows out some more until it frames his face with some of the bangs down near his eyes. His ears grow longer and pointier, gaining short white hairs to look a bit like slightly fuzzy elf ears poking out from behind the hair. The mental effects of Dan's changes in both directions intensify, Ana seeing that he's getting even cuter while Dan's attraction to her increases still more.

--

"Aaaaawwwh~!" The dragon-girl's hands clasp together, her tail whipping back and forth in a wag, and her smiling face gains a full red blush to match Dan-chan's "How could I say no to that?" she says, gently claiming the heart-shaped box before leaning in, wrapping the catgirl in her other arm and planting a kiss on her lips.

--

"I have the outline actually. But I disagree because of an understanding that love by definition is a willing act, unable to be coerced," says the sniper. "Then again, I suppose it's not really fair to shift the argument into semantics. Anyway, let's see about that, 'distraction'..." She stands back up again, drawing another paper-arrowheaded arrow. It's aimed way upward and toward the north before being fired, and arcs over some nearby buildings to a place near but still pretty well above where Swift is before the spell written into the arrowhead triggers, causing the whole arrow to swap places with a person!

One minute, Whyte is walking down the street with a present in her arm but no idea where Swift actually is. The next, she is walking on top of the air, and succeeding at doing so for the two or three seconds she fails to notice the sudden change in surroundings. Then she looks down, has a brief, visible moment of confusion, and finally gravity clears its throat insistently, sending her hurtling. "Waaaaaah!"
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:21 pm

Ana's cheeks felt warm as she watched the changes happen to Dan, she eats another pocky herself as she watched. At this point she simply offers the box to Dan, tempting him to take a third if he (or she?) wishes.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:49 pm

One minute, Whyte is walking down the street with a present in her arm but no idea where Swift actually is. The next, she is walking on top of the air, and succeeding at doing so for the two or three seconds she fails to notice the sudden change in surroundings. Then she looks down, has a brief, visible moment of confusion, and finally gravity clears its throat insistently, sending her hurtling. "Waaaaaah!"

*Swift looks up, clearly surprised as his eyes widen. His reflexes are up to par, though, and he's able to catch Whyte with telekinesis and ease her down to the rooftop before she makes contact.*

---

Ellen: ...Nice. That'll work.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse