Love is in the Air-...rows

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Love is in the Air-...rows

Postby xGoggles » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:01 pm

He did notice the changes this time however since they were a lot less subtle than before. Though between enjoying a tasty treat, and spending time with this very lovely cat-girl, it didn't really upset him that much as it normally would, but did spark some curiosity about what was going on.
Taking a lock of white hair he asks, "Did that pocky just change my hair? Oh ~? What happened to my voice?"

Even though very tempted to try another when the girl offers him the box, but he hesitates, thinking she might be tricking him into something. But Ana was really cute though, she wouldn't have any bad intentions, right? "Uh... Ana, I think these are changing me somehow?", he asks with a tone of uncertainty like he wasn't really sure himself.

--

Dan-chan was so happy Ayako liked her gift, and then when she got kissed, her mind went on tilt and she faints~ Her mouth hanging open, letting out a soft "Nyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~<3"
Somewhere in another dimension Goggles rolls her eyes, but back in this one says, "Don't worry about that. She'll likely reboot back in a few minutes..."
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:25 pm

"Okay Goggors~," says Ayako. "<Maybe I'll try that present while I wait~...>" Since the fainted catgirl's still in her arm, she carefully sits herself down wariza-style on the ground and gently lays Dan-chan down with her head in her lap before opening up the box. *sniff sniff* "<Smells like sweet fruits,> mmmmh." The dragon-girl grabs one and tosses it in the air, catching it midair with a swift bite and eating some. Her body glows faintly blue and her curves intensify slightly, her bust in particular becoming a little bigger. "Heeheehee~.."

--

Whyte makes a clear O_O face for a moment before shaking herself out of it. "Ohh my Arceus what in the distortion world just happened. Umm..thanks, Swift."
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:46 pm

She started to wake up again, and with how her head was positioned, looked upwards towards Ayako, or well.. her expanding bosom! Her face all red again, never having seen Ayako's breasts from this angle before! Quickly trying to snap out of the sexy thoughts and focused her vision on Ayako's face, that might have noticed already and looking down, to see she woke up.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:30 pm

Ana's heart started to pump faster as Dan noticed the changes. It was gonna be kinda hard to deny that she had no idea the pockys were changing him. "It...it seems like they might be..." Her ears drooped a bit. "You...look really cute though."
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:33 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:Whyte makes a clear O_O face for a moment before shaking herself out of it. "Ohh my Arceus what in the distortion world just happened. Umm..thanks, Swift."

Swift: *shifts to human form, clearly confused* Uh... yeah, you're welcome. I have no idea what just happened. One second I'm watching one of the Boss's kids on her orders, and the next it's raining Eevee-girls.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:08 am

Now he was blushing even more and softly asks, "Y-you think I look.. c-cute like this??" This adorable cat-girl though he was cute?! Could it be she was into short guys with long white hair? Maybe the pocky was changing him into what girls like her were attracted to?
Whatever the reason may be, it made it all more compelling to keep eating these treats. Eating something so delicious and gaining body Ana liked; why shouldn't he continue eating then?
Eventually, he takes another pocky, but before he'd put it in his mouth he asked just to make sure, "Should I eat more? Would you like that?"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:51 am

Ana nodded, “Yes, but only if you want too...” She didn’t want to make him do anything he didn’t want to after all, but something inside her really wanted to see Dan become even cuter~
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:18 am

Becoming shorter and having longer hair, wasn't really something he was looking forward to, yet.. If this could give him a chance to get closers to such a cute girl like her, why not? Likely these changes were temporarily anyway, no food brand would sell stuff that left permanent effects, right~?
"Okay, just maybe a few more then?..", he proposes, nibbling down the pocky he took.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:17 am

While it tastes pretty good to her, Ana doesn't seem to be affected by the stick she eats...maybe they have no effect on girls, or catgirls, or...something? But when Dan eats another, the effects are certainly noticeable. He shrinks down down down, his limbs slimming, his shoulders narrowing, his stomach curving inward a bit, the pitch of his voice rising up to that of a young boy's. Curiously, his clothes don't seem all that loose; in fact they are changing along with his body, shrinking to fit and taking on increasingly reddish hues, more toward pink in the shirt. The ears grow more, becoming wider and longer and traveling up his head just a bit, and the short hairs grow longer and longer until fluffy white fur covers them; in addition to their new size and location they become much more mobile and sensitive both to sound and touch, like some kind of animal ears. But which animal..? Dan stops getting shorter just when he matches the catgirl in height, and by now the long hair framing his small, cute face, the lack of most any facial or body hair, and the slight form of his body, all contribute to a very feminine look. Ana may be surprised to find herself eagerly anticipating the obvious final step to this, while Dan finds the girl now perfectly at eye-level to him all the more attractive, approaching the level of the full-power infatuation spell the catgirl was hit with when she was first changed.

--

Ayako sees Dan-chan's eyes open and grins down at her. "Hi neko-chan~. She gently rubs the catgirl's ears. "Your plesent taste very good. D'you want one?" She produces another chocolate from the box with her free hand, offering it a little toward the girl on her lap.

--

"Yeah, I was walking the street somewhere, and.." Whyte waves vaguely upward toward where she appeared, turning toward the edge of the roof in the process. Her eyes widen slightly and she zooms a little farther toward the center of the roof. "It'd be really inconvenient for me to develop a fear of heights. Well, unless I suddenly have teleportation powers--which makes no sense--someone did this. Buuut, I was actually sorta hoping to run into you anyway..."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:54 pm

Dan looked so cute now~ But he wasn't quite finished yet. Feeling oddly brave, Ana took a pocky and stuck one end of it in her mouth. She leaned towards Dan, trying to get him to bite the other end.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:25 pm

He noticed he was shrinking even more now, and together with his higher pitched voice, he wondered if maybe the pocky's effect was to make him.. younger? But that didn't explain why his hair was still growing longer; he never had long hair like this as a kid.

When his ears started to feel different he raised his hand to touch them, but when he couldn't find them anymore at the spot they should be, he nervously felt around his head. Finding his new furry ear, and feeling how sensitive they were now, it only brought more questions to his mind.
Dan was about to ask Ana about the ears, but when his eyes looked into hers, he just went silent...
The cat-girl in front of him was astonishingly beautiful, and so adorably cute.. and.. and..--What was she doing now?! She was offering him a pocky with her mouth. Did that mean she wanted him to..to.. k-kiss???? Barely able to believe what was happening, this had to be a dream or something, that was the only way it would make sense for a girl this cute to want to kiss him.
He let his emotions lead the way and accepted the other end of the pocky in his mouth, then closed his eyes and started to nibble it down, leaning more forward the more he did.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:40 pm

As Dan nibbles on the bit of pocky, he feels a gentle little tug from between his legs...and then something very different, though not unpleasant, down there. But that's just the beginning, as the newly-female Dan's hips and bottom push outward and her pants flare out into a long red skirt, her waist slims down more with a sash drawing close around it, and a long, fluffy white wolfish tail sprouts all at once from her back. Finally, as her top shifts into a pink robe, completing her outerwear's transformation into a kimono, the new girl's chest pushes out, growing into a nice big bosom, bigger than the catgirl's even! The wolf-girl will also find her voice shifted one last time, to a deep, mature womanly tone, as unmistakably feminine as her new figure.
With this, the magic which was cast on Ana at the beginning has now fully run its course, leaving both fuzzy-eared girls with a strong magically-induced attraction/infatutaion toward each other and a partially-full box of mundane but still quite tasty off-brand pocky, to possibly share.

((Previous post did have a bit with Ayako but there's good reason for this to have its own couple of posts anyhow
Oh, and it's not in the picture but Dan's goggles are still there of course.))

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:26 pm

"Yeah, I was walking the street somewhere, and.." Whyte waves vaguely upward toward where she appeared, turning toward the edge of the roof in the process. Her eyes widen slightly and she zooms a little farther toward the center of the roof. "It'd be really inconvenient for me to develop a fear of heights. Well, unless I suddenly have teleportation powers--which makes no sense--someone did this. Buuut, I was actually sorta hoping to run into you anyway..."

Swift: *interested* Yeah? How come? And... *sniffs the air* Are those poffins? Been a long time since I had one of those.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:24 am

Ana started to nibble on her end of the pocky too, her heart was beating incredibly fast, she could hear it. This...this was actually happening! They were going to k-kiss!

Their lips met rather abruptly, Ana hadn't even realised it at first because she'd closed her eyes, though they shot open once she did. She pulled back when she realised Dan had changed even further, he...no definitely she now, she was so beautiful! Her eyes were wide as she looked the wolf-girl over. She couldn't help but outstretch a hand and rub Dan's ears. "Fluffy..."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:38 pm

Getting more excited the more the pocky diminished inside his.. now her mouth, giving little care for strange feelings she felt in and on her body. And when their lips finally met, even when it was only brief, it felt so special and like a pure moment of romantic bliss~

She opened her eyes after cat-girl pulled back. Dan didn't know why, but Ana looked even more gorgeous than ever before! How come she didn't notice that earlier? To her, Ana was simply perfect!
It only took a moment later to realize that her body had changed even more drastic now; that new weight on her chest, the different clothes and she also had a tail now?
She looked at her body, unsure what to say, she suddenly felt someone gently rubbing her ears in the most pleasureful manner, bringing her attention fully back to Ana, "Ahhh~ That feels so nice~"

--

Dan-chan starts to purr when the dragon-girl rubs her ears. She blinks when Ayako offers her a chocolate.. she honestly didn't think about that when she bought them. What would happen if she ate them herself? She was already so into Ayako, so likely nothing, right..?
Not wanting to ruin the moment, she gives a little nod and opens up her mouth.

(( Oh yeah, whoopsie, I kind of accidentally forgot to add that part back then ^^' ))
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse