Love is in the Air-...rows

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Love is in the Air-...rows

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:59 pm

"'Kaay~," the dragon-girl says, gently placing the chocolate in the open mouth. With the catgirl being half-blue and half-orange, this is sure to tip the balance in the blue direction at least a bit, but probably won't completely change her form or anything. Ayako looks around briefly. "Uhm-o, maybe we should go somewhere you won't have to rie on the conclete though."

--

"Um, y-yeah," Whyte blushes nervously, pulling the black heart-shaped box from under her arms up in front of herself. It survived the sudden fall without opening, though it probably got shaken around a bit. "I just, y'know, wanted to get something for you..they asked me what type of person it was for and I think I misinterpreted what they meant by 'type', but um, this is, some poffins if you want some."
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:01 pm

Ana keeps rubbing Dan's ears, giggling a bit. "You like that huh?"
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:32 pm

Dan's tail starts wagging, close her eyes again and she leans her head to the hand that is rubbing her so nicely, then very pleased says, "Yes~ It feels so wonderful Kitty Muffin~" Her eyes shot open and she quickly covered her mouth, she didn't know why she suddenly called Ana by a nickname just like that.

--

The cat-girl mostly let her blue-half take the lead anyway, as it was closer to her original personality than her orange-half was, so this change will likely result in her having slightly less frequent and less aggressive outburst of jealousy every time someone would even dare to look at Ayako.
"Huh? Oh, yeah... That would be nice, nya", she didn't really want to stop this romantic moment, but her tail in between her body and the concrete kept sending her pain signals. Lucky Ayako always knew the right thing to do, she was the best dragon girl ever made~
She gets up and lets her cattail get some movement again, then asks "Where do you want to go? Back to the dorms?"
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:25 pm

"That'd work. There'll some nice couches around." Ayako stands up too, carefully shutting the box of chocolates first so it won't spill. Looking around, she notices several holes in the parking lot made by her recent bout with Rockington. "Hmn. Zaiko~." She produces, by some chance, the "lesser" half of the gold bar she once gave the larger half of to Raleigh. "The lobots own this rot, but they're usurally happy instead of angly if I leave them some treasure," she explains, tossing the gold off in a random direction; it happens to land inside of the most recent, and biggest, crater. "Now..<Home return door please.>" Holding up her free hand, she casts and it glows, making a door poof into place that leads back to the dorms.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:16 am

"Oh? What kind of robots are they?", she asks curiously as Ayako left the treasure.
Then when the dragon-girl opened up the portal, the cat-girl gasped in amazement, "Woaww, Ayako, you have gotten so good with magic now, you are super talented, you know that right!" Dan-chan, on the other hand, didn't find much luck in her magic studies... Goggles can confirm that things did sometimes blow-up in her face during those lessons. She either needed a lot more practice or wasn't learning the right kind of magic.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:00 pm

"Um, y-yeah," Whyte blushes nervously, pulling the black heart-shaped box from under her arms up in front of herself. It survived the sudden fall without opening, though it probably got shaken around a bit. "I just, y'know, wanted to get something for you..they asked me what type of person it was for and I think I misinterpreted what they meant by 'type', but um, this is, some poffins if you want some."

*Swift tries one, and his eyes light up immediately.*

Swift: Whatever it was you told them, I think they pegged it right. *smiles* Dry ones are my favorites. Thanks, Whyte!
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:13 pm

"Eheheh.." Ayako blushes at the compliment about her magic, leading the way to open the door and start on inside. "The, um, croaked ones with growy eyes? The colporation? Orrl, no that's not it...Business! Those lobots." If the catgirl comes through and then shuts the door, it disappears from the lot behind them.

--

"Umm..it's really just a variety box, but I think it got all mixed up because of the falling thing." With the box open, it's clear that it was originally divided up into several sections, but the poffins are now just kind of scattered all over the place inside. The one Swift just tried was colored blue, so they might also be color coded. "I'm glad you like it, though!"

((To be perfectly clear, the joke is that Whyte told them the gift was for a "Dark type" and they interpreted her to mean "a goth or something", hence a black heart-box instead of the usual pink or red))

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:31 pm

Ana paused and looked at Dan for a moment, then she laughed. "Well I'm glad you like it, Puppy Wuppy."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:59 pm

"Business robots, nya?", she never heard of those before, but them having parking lots now did make more sense now.. well kinda? This world was so silly most of the time anyway~
Happily, she follows Ayako through the doorway and closes the door behind her, eager to continue their activity in a more private setting~

--

Dan started to blush even more now. If it was for anyone else but Ana to call her that, she would feel so embarrassed, but hearing it from the girl she cared so deeply about, it felt more loving and cute.
Thinking she might return the favor, she lets her hand travel to the cat-girls ears and starts to gently rub them as well.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:33 pm

"Ah...that...that feels niiiiice..." Ana started to purr as Dan rubbed her ears, moving her head closer to Dan to make it easier to rub them.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:03 pm

"Yep, they run rots of the stores," says Ayako. In short order, the dragon and cat-girl wind up back in their dorm room. Ayako bounces over to one of the nice plush couches and sits down, patting the area right up next to herself to invite Dan-chan onto.

--

A short while after the door disappears from the parking lot, one of those strange cloaked figures calling themselves collectively The Business walks, or, more like seemingly hovers into the parking lot. "..Assessing damages..." It eventually notices the gold in the hole. "Analysis suggests customer number 4,561,253,201,456 is responsible. Usual more-than-acceptable compensation detected."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:27 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"Umm..it's really just a variety box, but I think it got all mixed up because of the falling thing." With the box open, it's clear that it was originally divided up into several sections, but the poffins are now just kind of scattered all over the place inside. The one Swift just tried was colored blue, so they might also be color coded. "I'm glad you like it, though!"

((To be perfectly clear, the joke is that Whyte told them the gift was for a "Dark type" and they interpreted her to mean "a goth or something", hence a black heart-box instead of the usual pink or red))

((OOC: Heh. >^_^< ))

Swift: And I'm glad you got 'em. *closes the box and holds it under his arm* How've things been with you?
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:33 pm

"Uuhm...good, I guess." Whyte puts a hand behind her head for a second. "I got some bad news yesterday. It ah, might not be a good idea right now to visit my original world like you were talking about the other day..."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:53 pm

Swift: *concerned* Really? Why? What happened?
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:11 pm

"Well, I, ran into someone who visited there recently, and they had a newspaper from that day..." Whyte takes a moment to get out her phone, and open up a picture of the headline, turning it where Swift can see.
Marcus Solace, age 36, dies after seven-day coma
Champion falls under unusual circumstances
Pokemon to be released to the wild, as per his final wishes

Her ears droop a little sadly. "That was my first trainer, there...The story goes on to say, he was muttering something like 'I don't know' over and over again at one point. From my experience, it sounds like a Darkrai attack. But we met the Darkrai of that world, and it was..standoffish, but pretty nice. Something is going on back there, and it's not good."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse