Love is in the Air-...rows

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Love is in the Air-...rows

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:09 pm

Echo: I step into a shadow, and it's like I'm descending a staircase. I exit a shadow, and it's like I'm ascending one.

Swift: If we follow him in, he can take us anywhere this way, too. Neat, huh?

((OOC: I'll try to make a new thread tomorrow or Tuesday. I've got some things on my plate to deal with in the meantime.))
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:17 pm

"That does sound like a pretty convenient power," Whyte nods. Then she starts actually thinking (aloud) about how that works. "But, uh, isn't there like a bootstrap problem where if you try to take some people through one person's shadow, and the last person can't go through their own shadow because it disappears before they go through them? Or, wait, how do you target a shadow to go through on the other end? Seems like there must be billions of shadows to pick from...if two things have their shadows intersect, is that still two separate shadows or one big shadow?"

((Alright. Hope things go well for you.))
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:24 pm

xGoggles wrote:She wags her tail and holds Ana's hand. "Okay, lead the way Kitty Muffin~ All food on me~", she says cheerful and excited to get something to eat with her wonderful date~

Ana leads the way to the burger joint. It doesn't take long before they reach their destination. "Here we are!"
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:32 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"That does sound like a pretty convenient power," Whyte nods. Then she starts actually thinking (aloud) about how that works. "But, uh, isn't there like a bootstrap problem where if you try to take some people through one person's shadow, and the last person can't go through their own shadow because it disappears before they go through them? Or, wait, how do you target a shadow to go through on the other end? Seems like there must be billions of shadows to pick from...if two things have their shadows intersect, is that still two separate shadows or one big shadow?"

((Alright. Hope things go well for you.))

Echo: Um... I'll try to explain it later. Meantime... Swift, go ahead. Whyte, you're next. I'll close the stairs when I follow last.

*Swift nods and smiles in thanks, then steps into his shadow. Indeed, it's like traversing some stairs into a dim passageway; there's just enough light to see by, and another stairway going up not far off... leading to a different location.*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:16 am

"Oh, yeah...sorry, I got a little too excited about that." Whyte follows down the stairs, looking around curiously in the dim passage briefly while on her way through.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse