Lawyer's Shopping Trip

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Lawyer's Shopping Trip

Postby Ookalf » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:16 pm

*Not too far from Circe's Manor, there exists a small clothing store called Angelica's Wardrobe. It's not especially big or fancy, and doesn't have any magical gimmicks (that anyone knows of) but it has a decent range of merchandise, and those who visit it seem to like it well enough. What brings our attention to it today is a certain visitor, an off-duty maid from Circe's Manor named Heather. With her is a lawyer by the name of Kara who, after an encounter with a cocomelon in Circe's garden, has found herself in need of a new wardrobe.*

*Now that the scene's been set, Heather pulls into the store's parking lot in her green Camaro and comes to a stop.* Well, this is the place. You ready to shop?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Re: Lawyer's Shopping Trip

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:55 pm

Kara snaps awake, slightly embarrassed she'd passed out on the car trip to the store. "Yeah...I'm ready."
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:39 pm

*Hybrid-Callista walks out of the store, a small parade of clothes floating behind her via telekinesis (though, it should be noted, nowhere near the store's entire supply). She sees the Camaro, winks and makes a hissing chuckle, then disappears at high speed down the road.*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:15 pm

Abillioncats wrote:Kara snaps awake, slightly embarrassed she'd passed out on the car trip to the store. "Yeah...I'm ready."

Cool, then let's go. *Heather gets out of the car and leads the way to the store's entrance.*

AmbushCat wrote:*Hybrid-Callista walks out of the store, a small parade of clothes floating behind her via telekinesis (though, it should be noted, nowhere near the store's entire supply). She sees the Camaro, winks and makes a hissing chuckle, then disappears at high speed down the road.*

...Eh, whatever. *Heather shrugs and continues on into the store. It's indeed a fairly nice, if mundane seeming place, lots of clothes for men and women in all sorts of styles on racks and hangers. Basically, if you've been to a clothing store before, you know what to expect.* You think you'll be good on your own from here? I need to go talk to the owner about something.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:36 pm

Kara nods, "Yeah, I think I can manage, how hard could it be?"
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:53 pm

That's the spirit. Come find me when you're ready to go! *Heather walks away, leaving Kara to explore the store on her own.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:09 am

Kara wanders off to the women's section, she starts looking at some of the tops they have. She knows she's a woman now, but it feels a bit awkward...like she doesn't really belong there, she tries to ignore the feeling though.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:57 am

*There are so many cute tops to chose from, both casual and formal! It's almost a little overwhelming... At least there are some employees around if she has any questions.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:32 am

It was quite overwhelming, she found at least a few tops that she really liked, but she wasn't sure they'd fit...and she still had to choose bottoms and...other things! "I...I think I might need help..."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:06 pm

*One of the employees, a bored-looking teenage girl, eventually comes over to where Kara is.* Can I do something for you...?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:12 pm

Kara looks at the employee with relief. "Yes I um...well to put it simply I haven't been a girl for very long and I need to replace all my clothes and I'm...not sure what I'm doing? I don't even know what sizes will fit me..."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:12 pm

Oh, you're one of those cases, huh? Yeah, we can do stuff like that, no problem. We've got a whole thing for it... *The girl reaches into her pocket and pulls out a tape measure.* Just come with me and we can get you measured and all that...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:20 pm

"O-Okay..." She's a bit nervous about having someone else measure her body, but it's not like she has a choice.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:40 am

OK, come with me... *The girl sighs and leads Kara over to the changing rooms for some privacy.* So, you wanna go ahead and get naked for this, or do you wanna try it with your clothes on? I can figure it out either way.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:28 pm

"I suppose I'll just strip...seems like that would be simpler." It's a little embarrassing, but they're both girls and she was going to have to do it anyway to try on outfits. The lawyer proceeded to remove her clothing.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Next

Return to the Muffinverse