Worms for sale~!!!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Worms for sale~!!!

Postby xGoggles » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:59 am

The worm-girls just giggle and continue to move forward towards her, their Violet eyes glowing in the darkness of the alleyway, to think she was going to buy these worms for bait..now it looked more like she might be the prey this time.
Will she be able to escape? Or will someone save this damsel in distress, from these giggly, ditzy, Violet-contagiously worm-girls?
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:28 am

“...”

The fishergirl let the sign fall on top of the worm girls as she let go of it.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:45 am

And the heavy sign falls on them and they squirm around underneath it.. becoming.. increasingly happy?... Joyful to be back somewhat in their natural habitat of being under something~
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:12 am

The fishergirl wastes no time getting out of there now that the worm-girls are occupied, she isn’t sure where she’s headed, but certainly away from there.

“I just wanted to fish...”
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:03 pm

Gigi bounces over. "Ooh, what's showing? Is it a puppet show? What flavor smoothie?"
Her sister follows, walking more normally but her tail still wagging behind her at encountering a friendly person. "Umm, I'm Ebb and this is my sis Gigi. D'you know why we were on the street?" she asks.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:31 am

Oh no! The alleyway is cut off by a fence and the worm-girls are approaching~! Maybe the fisher-girl could try to climb the fence or perhaps that rusty fire-escape?

The shopkeeper winks to Gigi. "The show is showing it shows, silly~ I dunno if they have puppets~?" She takes a microphone connected to the ULTRAPHONE and asks everyone around, "Anyone have any puppets~?!"
After not hearing any answers, just more screams of terror and giggles, she shrugs and smiles, "I guess not, but we can go look for some dollies if you want.~"
Looking past her, towards her sister now, "Uh, no idea, maybe you lost your contacts(lenses)? Your eyes are all different now, awesome~ Tomapple-smoothy~??" She giggles and offers them both a smoothie.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:08 am

The fishergirl sweats as she realizes she's trapped. Desperate, she starts to climb the fence, unfortunately, she's already pretty exhausted and struggles to get up the fence. She doesn't have the best stamina. "Drat..."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:37 pm

Hearing the commotion nearby... screams, running, the usual turmoil. Dact wanders into the area. Lowering his visor and frowning. Something seems like it needs to be put right around here...
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:17 am

The older girl winces and makes a small "Wuaaah~!" at the sudden noise from the ultraphone, but notably, Ebb actually seems to make a connection quickly enough to cover her ears and not suffer quite so much. She takes one of the offered smoothies and tosses it back to her sister (who catches it rather easily) before going to take the second one.
"Umm, I think my sister's too old for dollies and stuff." (At this point she catches the tossed drink) "Say thanks, Gigi. Wha'd they look like before?"
"'Thanks Gigi'!" her sister repeats cheerfully.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Feng » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:09 pm

The Poke Girl blinks at the ditzy girl.

"What?"

It then dawns on her..... "H-Hey!?! WHY AM I A GIRL!?!?!?!" >//////<
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:41 am

With that horrible condition of hers, the fisher-girl isn't getting very far on the fence before slowly slipping back down, lucky for her the worm-girls aren't good at climbing either. But slowly enough she starts to slip closer and closer towards their Violet-slimy-hands. She might have to change her plans; either she goes down kicking, screaming for help, or joining the giggles~

Whimsy just giggles at Ebb and Gigi, "I know tons of geeky grown-ups with their dollies~ But they call it their 'collection' and don't let me touch them~ They are so funny~ ^~^' "
She excitedly jumps up from her seat, "Anyway I have something important to-- OH look a knight~!!" She reappears behind Dact and glomps him from behind, no worries, she wasn't slimy or anything. "Knights are awesome~ Are you here to save princesses or just naughty employees trying to run away from worm-girls?" but before he could even answer she jumps up again, landing on his head and peers into the distance... "Oh, be right back my show is on~!" She jumps very high into the air, does a somersault and lands back in her beach chair to relax, grab some popcorn from underneath it, and turns on the giant TV that appeared out of nowhere in front of her. The channel showed a horror movie of some fisher-girl getting chased down and almost caught by giggly worm-girls.~ The werewolf siblings were free to take a seat and watch too if they felt like it.

Meanwhile, at the confused shiny Sceptile-girl, the shopkeeper/pokémon-trainer just nods understandingly, "Hmm, who could have guessed a female Sceptile and shiny too..that is super rare! But I have no pokémon to fight you so I guess you can go...", she says tossing an empty pokéball behind her.. and caught something random with it without looking! "Ohh whoopsie, guess I have one now, after all~ Wonder what is inside~~!", she cheers, excitedly running at her occupied pokéball. (by the way, anyone can fill in 'who' is inside this pokéball if they want, otherwise I'll just add my own thing in it)
Last edited by xGoggles on Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:07 am

"...well, this sucks..." The fishergirl complains as she continues to slide closer and closer towards the worm-girls. Her mellow personally was in severe jeopardy and that was kind of stressful, unfortunately, she was too mellow to really express how unhappy she was...

"Welp, I guess this is it...suppose I should at least make one last ditch effort to escape though..." She suddenly pointed behind the worm-girls. "Oh no there's a giant bird behind you...it looks hungry..." Worm-girls were afraid of birds right?"

Hoping that was enough to at least distract them, the fisher girl let herself land on the ground and then run past the worm-girls, hoping that none of that Violet slime would touch her...
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:58 pm

The worm-girls eep and quiver away without looking, because birds were super scary~! Who would even lie about scary birds like that? But surely they were distracted enough now to create an opening for the fisher-girl to escape without getting touched!
After running out of the alleyway, around the corner she meets a..GIANT chicken! What a coincidence~ It looks hungry though.. "CLUCKAAAAAWWWWK~!"

Watching the TV screen, Whimsy gasps at the sudden plot twists. "Oh waow, didn't see that coming~", she comments and munches on some more popcorn.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:11 pm

The fishergirl stared at the giant chicken, a shocked expression plastered on her face. What were the odds that there really was a giant bird? Unbelievable...

She continued to stand there and look at the chicken, too tired to run any longer. "So, there are some worms back there...in case you're hungry..." She pointed back towards the alley, maybe it could be reasoned with?
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:22 pm

As the girl stares, the enormous chicken comes closer and closer, all that much hungry, "Cluck, cluck.~" But smart enough she points towards the alley and as the chicken turns its head and notices a much more suitable meal for its appetite. "Cluck, CLUCKAAAAAWWWWK~!", it cackles before rushing towards the worm-girls.
The fisher-girl is, for now, safe to escape this nightmare... Or observe a much more traumatic event going on currently inside the alleyway.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse