Worms for sale~!!!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Worms for sale~!!!

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:19 pm

At seeing the ditzy worm-girls, the fishergirl starts to slowly scoot away. She was just gonna go a safe distance away from all this craziness...yup.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:11 am

A light tap on the shoulder and when the fisher-girl looks behind, she'll find.. her employer of course! "Going to look for more customers~? Don't forget your sign silly~~", she says cheerfully, handing the annoyingly heavy sign back to her.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:20 am

"Oh...right..." The sign seems even heavier than before, the fishergirl doesn't put much effort into holding it up, letting it drag on the ground a bit. "I'll go find more customers..."

She made it a plan to ditch the sign somewhere and pretend she lost it or something, it wasn't like her employer would know any better...
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:15 pm

The punk werewolf starts to reply to the ditz as she tosses the color fruit to the worms. "There's no good way to--wait, what are you..ohhh @#*$." He turns tail and starts to run away. Meanwhile his brother pauses in surprise at the fact that a much larger disaster has been created, starts to turn to run, hesitates, and runs back in the direction of his brother--and the worm-girls--not being willing to leave him behind. The end result is that the two run into each other, just in time to be overrun by the new worm girls and their violet slime.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:56 pm

Unfortunately for the fisher-girl all that dragging on the ground and being slowed down by it, did grab some attention of the ditzy worm-girls, she better makes a run for it, or hide, or pretend to be a chicken; worms are scared of chickens, right?

Oh no, the worm-girls are catching up and getting very close now! Hopefully the werewolf brothers can manage to escape their grasp, or fight their way out, otherwise, they might feel what changed after a good cuddle session from them~

The shopkeeper takes this opportunity to relax, grabbing a beach chair, some shades, and a tomapple-smoothy, even though it was still in the middle of the night there. Talking to her invisible friend, "See, selling worms is super easy~ They are basically selling themselves now at this point~~" ^~^
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:31 pm

The two werewolves land on the ground with the shorter one on top. "Bah! Ebon, you're s'posed to run away from danger!"
"W-well, I didn't want to leave you behind!"
"Get offa me already, before they--"

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:53 pm

"..."

The fishergirl wastes no time dropping the sign, abandoning it as she ran down an alleyway in order to hide. "No job is worth this..."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Feng » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:18 pm

The wizard struggled with all his might, attempting to break free of the ball's grasp. He pounds angrily against the walls of his spherical shell.

"Lemme go!"
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:25 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:The two werewolves land on the ground with the shorter one on top. "Bah! Ebon, you're s'posed to run away from danger!"
"W-well, I didn't want to leave you behind!"
"Get offa me already, before they--"

Oh dear, the werewolf siblings sure stumbled themselves in a mess, a lovely cuddly wormy mess~ The worm-girls happily hugged them, but also, unfortunately, making the brothers come into contact with the highly potent Violet slime leaving them what.. changed. 'Big Bro' found his worries and frustrations slip away, just like a certain member between her legs, while bubbly feelings and excitement blossomed up, just like the boobies on her chest. Giggles start to escape from her mouth as her hair lengthens and her IQ drops quite significantly. Now she was hugging her 'little sister' that also had experienced similar changes. The worm-girls released them and went to look for more people to make super happy.~

Abillioncats wrote:"..."

The fishergirl wastes no time dropping the sign, abandoning it as she ran down an alleyway in order to hide. "No job is worth this..."

She'll find herself in a dark alleyway, a rather creepy one at that... Going further, she suddenly noticed something moving in the shadows behind her! Whatever could that be~? If she has a flashlight she better use it now or better yet..RUN~!!

Feng wrote:The wizard struggled with all his might, attempting to break free of the ball's grasp. He pounds angrily against the walls of his spherical shell.

"Lemme go!"

And he successfully escapes the pokéball~! Even though she might find herself in a different from then before..maybe a bit more relatable to the shiny Sceptile she was confused for.~
The shopkeeper blinks and gives a delayed over-dramatic gasp. "Ahh, whoopsie, have to weaken a Pokémon first before catching it. Okay, here we go~ Zigzagoon use Tackle~!", she playfully commands the raccoon that was still firmly placed on her head, it doesn't take action besides just growling a bit. "Huh, you aren't a Pokémon? Could have told that earlier, silly~" One would think she'd be saying that to the wizard.. but no..still talking to the raccoon.~
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:34 pm

"--get heeeEEEeehhh..eheheh, heeheehee, heeheeheeheeheehee~!" Despite himself, the taller werewolf starts giggling and just can't stop as the changes progress more and more, and by the time she finishes her sister isn't faring any better. After a few seconds it dies off, and the bottom girl looks around before saying, "Umm, what're we doin' on the street?"
The younger girl on top of her blinkblinks, looks around, and finally concludes: "I'unno, Gigi." She hops off, letting her elder sister also stand up and brush herself off a bit. Then she notices the girl who started this mess nearby and waves at her cheerfully. "Hiiiiiii~!" About halfway through the 'hi' her older sister notices she's greeting someone and joins in, like a brief duet of violet greetings.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:08 am

Thankfully, the fishergirl did have a flashlight built into her phone, she got it out and turned on the flashlight to see what this shadow was. "H-Hello?"
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:36 am

Whimpsy lowers her shades to get a better look, then waves back at the werewolf-girls, "Hi hi~~! Wanna enjoy the show? We have smoothies~!" ^~^ She invites them over by patting two other beach chairs next to her.

And upon revealing it with her flashlight she sees... WORM GIRLS~! Oh, wait.. that was just a sign with a bunch of them charging forward printed on them. Holding up the sign was.. Whimpsy of course! (or maybe another clone) "Hi there, whatcha think about my new sign, seems pretty catching isn't it?", she asks cheerfully like nothing is the matter.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:58 am

The fishergirl nearly jumped out of her skin, she breathes a sigh of relief when it turns out to just be a sign.

The fishergirl looks over sign. "It's okay...maybe a little more color would be nice..."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:01 am

The shop owner exams the sign very up-close with an oversized loupe in front of her eye. "Hmm, I see what you mean~~ Thankies~"
She gives the big heavy sign to employee, "Hold this for a minute, imma go grab some color~" The sign does look a bit scary if you know what those worm girls are capable off.. and heavy.. but upon lowering it, she'll find a copy of the image of the sign behind it in a more real state... in other words.. and maybe upon slow realization.. a couple of worm-girls are in front of her now... better run~?..
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:34 am

The fishergirl slowly backs away from the worm-girls, sweating a bit. "Stay back...this sign is really heavy..." Considering how mellow the tone of her voice was it didn't sound particularly threatening.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse