Worms for sale~!!!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Worms for sale~!!!

Postby Abillioncats » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:21 am

"Well, right now I have five dollars and a gum wrapper."
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:34 pm

She waves when Merah leaves "Bye-bye, make sure to get all your friends here to buy some worms okay~?" Smiling, she blinks away to gather some more materials, maybe she should put up a billboard~?

Business clone shakes her head, "Nu-huh, that won't do at all, we are selling high quality worms here, not just some cheap gummy worms.. unless.. ummm, would that sell better?~" She rushes over to the ULTRAPHONE, "Question, would anyone rather buy gummy worms instead of regular ones?~!!" Then Back to the young fisherman, "But of course if you work for me, I can pay you in worms, and we'll have a win/win-done-dilly-deal~"
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:35 pm

"What exactly would I have to do if I worked for ya?"
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:24 am

The shopkeeper giggles, "Not much silly! Just have to get us more costumers~ The more sales we do, the more you get paid~! ^~^"
She grabs a massive sigh from.. somewhere~? On it is written in bright Violet letters 'Buy the bestest worms at Whimsy's Worm shop~'
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:07 am

The fisher boy sighs, he really does need bait so...

"Okay, sure. I'll work a bit for some worms."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Feng » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:45 am

The wizard regards the 'worm' in the costume.

"A-are you sure this.... thing..... knows how to use Beta?" he says, raising an eyebrow. "I remain skeptical...."
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:08 pm

Whimsy beams and hugs the fisherman tightly "Awesomely~~ Oh, and here grab this~" she passes the massive sign to him, which on receiving felt like a ton of bricks as how heavy it was; how she was able to carry it in one hand..who knows~? Anyway, the fisherman might struggle to keep the sign up, if not high-up so he can advertise the shop, poor guy.

The ventriloquist looks at the worm and asks it, "Do you use Beta~?" Listening intensely, "Mhm.. mmmhmm, mhm, yeah, mhm, MHM~! Yeah, okay~", then turning back to the wizard, "I have like no idea what it just said ^~^' Something about 'a measure of the risk arising from exposure to general market movements as opposed to idiosyncratic factors', but that doesn't sound sea-monstery at all.~~" She tosses the worm over her shoulder, back into a barrel. "But if you are a sceptile, aren't you afraid of bug-types?"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:32 pm

The fisherman struggles with the sign a bit. "Woah...you're stronger than you look if you can pick this up so easy...it weighs a ton!" Despite its weight, the boy did his best to keep the sign as upright as he could, but he was clearly struggling.

Somehow he managed to get the sign raised up a bit, but it was very clear that he was going to either drop it, pass out, or both.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:22 pm

The shopkeeper observes the struggling man and hums, "Hmmmmmm~~ This doesn't seem to be working... No one will believe you are an employee here if you don't dress the part~", she says instead of taking the oversized sign as the actual problem. "Lucky I found a bunch of clothing just fit for the job, somewhere in the trash of a magical costume store, but why would they throw such cute clothes away?~", she giggles taking out a blue employee uniform.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:28 pm

The fisherman drops the sign, letting it fall with a thud. "Um, I guess I'll wear it cause it's the uniform but...is that for a guy or a girl?" He didn't get a decent look at the uniform but, considering who his 'boss' was he couldn't be sure whether or not she'd dress him in drag.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:25 am

She giggles, "Let's find out~" Whimsy takes out a mobile changing stall and places it on the man, throwing the uniform in and.. gives it a spin~~ Round and round it goes and when it came to a stop the man whirls out, now dressed in a blue uniform with the W logo on it on both cap and skirt! The uniform looked slightly out of place on him, but oh wait, didn't she inaudibly say they were magical, woopsie~ The man's hair didn't grow much, just changed a little into a more vibrant shade of brown, just like his eyes, while the rest of his face softened and became more feminine. His body shrank and his muscles diminished, leaving him a bit more fragile than before. Maybe not as fit anymore for pulling up big fishes though. Shoulders narrowed, arm becoming more slender with his hands turning more dainty. The man's waist contracted while his hips widened, and his legs became smooth and hairless, making the skirt look less out of place now. There was a slight tingling in his chest as two womanly orbs started to grow. And after a strange sensation between his legs, made it now hard to still call the fisher a 'him' anymore, but at least she wasn't in drag now.~
"Mmhhhhhmmmmm, looks like a girl's uniform if you ask me~"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:01 pm

The fisher...girl looks down at herself in disbelief, her face flushing. "This...this isn't permanent is it?" She was starting to think this was a lot more trouble for some bait than she originally anticipated.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:24 pm

A pair of guys wander nearby: The taller, brown-haired one in a punkish sort of outfit while the shorter, black-haired one is just in some normal clothes. Both appear to be werewolves, given they each have the ears and tail of a wolf, and the shorter one's eyes are a bright yellow. "No way," the older one says, seeing the bunch of people gathered here in the middle of the night. "You must've heard that wrong, bro."
"N-no, I'm pretty sure someone yelled something about gummy worms..." says the shorter one. "Maybe they're selling them?"
"In the middle of the night? Don't be stupid..."
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Feng » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:50 pm

The blue wizard blinks at the ventriloquist, seemingly oblivious to the one boy's transmogrification into a cute lady.

"Your worm is wise in the way of matters financial...." he says with a sagely nod. "Alas, this is not the knowledge I seek." u~u

"And I'm a Blue Mage type THANK YOU!" @~@
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:35 pm

"Umm I dunno, ask her~", she points next to her, towards the assumable invisible friend. "Huh, what do you mean you don't know anything about magical clothing?... Ahhhhh~ Is it because you can't wear any~?" That conversation seemed very.. one-sided. Turning back to the fisher-girl for a whisper, "Okay, don't mind her, she is being a silly spirit that can't touch material stuff.~ Oh~!! Look more people, go get them~!", she eagerly points and pushes her new employee towards the arriving werewolves. However, Whimsy might have forgotten to give an answer to her question.~

The shopkeeper gives the wizard a close look, examining him very up close, then gets distracted by a raccoon near a trash bin and chases it, then returns back to the wizard with the raccoon on her head. "Ooooohh, I get it~! You are a shiny sceptile, that is why you are blue~! ^~^ ", she giggles playfully.
Her giggling gets interrupted as she blinks and suddenly starts to look around for someone specific. Turning back to the Blue Mage, "Heeeeeeey, where is your trainer then~??"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse