Worms for sale~!!!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Worms for sale~!!!

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:11 pm

"Oh...wait that doesn't make any-" Cathy was cut short as Whimsy started dragging her off towards the bee. "Are you sure that buzzy bee knows where the milkshakes are?"
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:41 pm

"Well, I'm not so fond of seeing people hurt any which way," says Jenna, doing half of a cartwheel to right herself. "But you know~if you just bottle up all those worm-girls their ooze will leak out, maybe get in the water supply, and that'll be way worse than actually dealing with the problem, right?" She pauses, looking around partially in the direction of said worm-girls, briefly wondering where Wham went...

The hostess leans forward onto an elbow on the counter. "Hmn, not far off really. A native-resembling body remote controlled to interact with the natives, or a picture used to represent oneself on the Internet--the word in general conveys the idea of a direct, visible or tangible representative of some other entity or power that would otherwise find it difficult to communicate. Aang represented the four elements all in their proper balance, and that's even closer to what I meant."
She stands up straighter again, leaning back slightly. "Back in the day, we used to have Color Avatars in Muffinville. Blue, orange, red, violet--for every one, a person showing off what that color really is, and at the same time holding the power to project and use the color freely, sometimes even involuntarily, to change others. All kinds of chaos resulted from those people and their powers." Her eyes get kind of a savage glint to them. "That's the kind of thing I miss the most." An audible ding comes from a bell mounted on the wall just under where the orders were clipped up. "Ah, shakes are done!" Her manner instantly returns to that of a pleasant hostess while she shuffles three tall glasses of milkshake each topped with whipped cream and a cherry from behind the counter to on top of it. The werewolf sisters pop up immediately to claim theirs, having them back at the table sucking on the straws in a matter of seconds.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:55 pm

Another soldier jumps into the conversation, though unsure if a Violet-girl could understand what he was about to say but Jenna seemed surprisingly smart enough so he gave it a try, "That is why we want to keep this contained to a limit area until the inhibitors arrive to make their slime non-infectious. We already cut off the water-supply and sealed all logical entrances for them to escape from. We established a controlled area, so the outbreak wouldn't get further into the city and make it even more difficult to track down where they are and who to turn back to their non-Violet state."
The soldier from before nods, "Yeah, we actually didn't expect someone to break open the border so soon after it was built... And because we didn't have enough intel we kinda went with 'anything could have done it' and got our troops ready. Maybe we overdid it slightly.. but better safe than girl-- I mean, better safe than sorry." He rubs his helmet again, awkwardly laughing at his slip of words. Who were these wanna-be CTC soldiers anyway?

Lawyer-whimsy giggles at Cathy's question, "Am I sure? What would be the fun in that~?" ^~^
She really didn't know where the bee was taking them, but to where ever it was, it surely would be somewhere awesome~ Or not... then they'd have fun improvising~!

They do pass by a few more worm-girls, they were still busy chasing people around that looked like they needed a hug. Thought as for now, many people in the zone were relatively safe, so long they didn't go outside; the worm-girls weren't very good at opening doors~

Well, Foxy-Whimsy was kinda bobbing her head, up and down, side to side, while listening to the hostess, though it wasn't quite clear if she was really paying attention or not. She giggles, "Color people sound funny~", then gasps loudly, "Oh, OHH~! Did they used giant paint brushes?!"

Even when the shakes arrives, Whimsy still sits up straight waiting for an answer. Her tail waggling, as she seems to be eager to know.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:15 pm

"Hmm, well an oni-girl showed up just after I did, and smashed the gate. I dunno where she went, though~," says Jenna, conveniently ignoring her own involvement in that. "So does your club have the word 'Brother' in its name? 'Cause we already have a 'Brotherhood' around here and that'll get confusing really quick."

"Hmm..you know, I think probably at least once or twice? At the time avatars could just sort of.." The host makes a finger-gun gesture. "Shoot out color energy any way they wanted. Zap, you're red! Pow, you're blue! And had access to the fruit at all times. Maybe."

The werewolf sisters don't seem to be suffering any unusual or ill effects from their drinks. "Slow down, Gigi, you'll get brainfreeze!"
"Brainwhat?"
"Um, nevermind. I guess you can't freeze what's not there~..."

"My point is that I'm pretty sure you're the new violet avatar, so you should be able to do stuff like that. I mean, at the least you can duplicate yourself and produce tomapples from thin air, both known traits of that one. And if there is one anymore, then you've got to be it, since the old one bequeathed her..heart or whatever to you."
Last edited by Whatevr89532 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:17 am

The 'polite'-soldier was glad that the main threat that destroyed the gate wasn't present, and puts his electric baton back on his belt, then replies to the question, "Hehheh~ We know, and no, no 'brother' in there. We are the..--" But he gets silenced by the more nerdy-talking soldier that pushed him slightly out of the way, "We are CTC, a special division, that is all you need to know." Then he goes whisper to the one he just pushed, "Don't tell 'them' what we are, no B no trust remember?"
He nods and then turns to Jenna, "So since you are already very Violet, can you help us herd these wormy girls back to inside the zone?"

Whimsy points her finger like a gun at the hostess "Pew-pew, ZAP~!", she says playfully, but nothing special happened~
She winks and sticks out her tongue then cheerfully says, "Nope~!"
Giggling again, "You are close, but nope~ I can't be the Violety Avatar~" She poses dramatically as she said that last, illustrating on what she thought an almighty avatar would do.
"Because~~ I'm not even Violet, silly~ I'm not a color~~ I just have gotten LOTS of powers from Caprice~", for someone claiming to be not Violet, she sure does behave like~

(( Do like to note that even Caprice wasn't the 'Violet Avatar', more of the.. person the color got based/created from. Felina is still the last know Violet Avatar to this date ))
Last edited by xGoggles on Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:21 am

Cathy pouts a bit, but starts to get into the idea of chasing the bee around, her cat-like instincts to chase things kicking in. She tries to swat at the bee whenever they got close enough to the bee for her to do so.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:45 am

After almost touching the bee, it gets mad and takes out a.. minor-sized trumpet! Loudly playing it, calling for a swarm of bees!! A massive sized swarm of angry buzzing bees, unproportioned for a single nest, appeared from the night's sky!
Lawyer-Whimsy giggles, and says "That is a lot of honey~ Better start running or we'll get in a sticky situation~~" She starts to skip away at an unrealistic speed~
Seems the chasers now find themselves chased~
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:54 am

"Nyyyyyyyyyyyyyyya!!!" Cathy runs after Whimsy, her cat-like agility being put to good use in this rather sticky situation.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:35 am

Whimsy quickly places down a direction sign, with a lot of lights, 'they went that way', and then jumps into a nearby bush, waiting for Cathy to pass by, she quickly grabs her to pull her inside to hide with her.
The bees look at the sign and if Lawyer-Whimsy's plan worked they'd follow that direction and they'll be safe~~
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:56 am

Cathy is perfectly still as she hides with Whimsy from the bees, thankfully cats were very good at being quiet when they wanted to be.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:53 am

Lawyer-Whimsy sneakily looks outside the bush. Not seeing any bees present anymore she whispers, "I think they are gone~~"
Nice the plan worked~! Or did it?... Cathy feels a light tap on her shoulder and if she turns around would see the swarm of bees just shaking their little heads in disappointment. Apparently Whimsy put out the direction sign pointed at the bush instead of away, so silly~

Maybe it was best they start running again?
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:59 am

"Hey Whimsy...I think they found us." They needed to get out of here...but they were a bit cornered...maybe a distraction would work?

"Oh my god it's a bear!" Cathy pointed behind the bees as she shouted, then she took Whimsy's hand and ran the opposite way.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:22 pm

"That's a contradiction. Your big friend with the jealous wife made fun of the CTC, so you're not with them," says Jenna. "Besides me knowing how they operate and not seeing much overlap here. But anyway~. I can't herd worm girls any better than I can herd wind, but they did sound excited about the idea of a mud bath~. If you've got some dirt and water, that'd give them somewhere I bet they'd be happy to stick around in for a while."

The wolf-woman seems ready to raise some kind of objection, when her ears twitch around and upward slightly, as if hearing something above her. "...You what?" she responds, not apparently to Whimsy. "Are you serious? You didn't even actually check? And now I'm the one who looks like an idiot! Uuugh." She makes a bit of a show of pulling her ears downward for a couple of seconds in annoyance, before snapping back to a calm sort of demeanor. "Okay. Fair point. But you can't not be Violet at all unless you're actually color-immune, because you drank a tomapple smoothie earlier without being altered. And as the heir of the title of pattern for Violet, you have more grounds than anyone else to decide who should be the Violet avatar. Not counting whoever originally made those decisions, because none of those people are around anymore. Right?"

((This was my mistake, but Whatevr gives a good opportunity to make it semi-in-character in a weird way at least. Whoops.))

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:39 am

The bees.. actually look behind~!
Someone quietly listening might hear a light-squicky voice of a bee say, "Oh-no, that bear wants to steal our honey again!"
And so the distraction was enough for the two to escape, but as they ran, only a few moments later the bees figured out they were tricked and now even more enraged than ever, started chasing again!

Lawyer-Whimsy giggles as she follows along Cathy, "Those silly bees, invisible ninja-bears are super hard to spot~"
Her eyes widen as she spots something and she says, "Oh, I know where the milkshake place is now~" She starts to speed up again in her skipping and takes the lead to guide Cathy through this maze of streets.

"Ummm, VERY special division... Don't look into it", the nerdy soldier got annoyed to have met a Violet-girl that actually pays attention to things being said.
"One moment..." he says, then heads towards one of the armored jeeps there. The more polite soldier starts to think out loud, "Hm, that sounds like a good idea, but we didn't really bring anything like that around... I suppose we could partly try to break open the street. But then we only have some ground but not really any water yet for mud..."
The other soldier came back with some cardboard, that he just had written on with a marker, attached to a string. Then, if a bit forcefully, puts it on Jenna, the cardboard on her back so she couldn't read it, "This plan is foolproof, just run back inside and they'll follow you. Now!"

Foxy-whimsy waves to the ceiling, "Hi, disembodied voice~~ Have you met Grumpy yet? She doesn't have a body either~" ^^
She starts giggling again, then looks the hostess in the eyes as she calms down."Boop~", she boops the wolf-woman's nose.
"Maybe Jenna, she has tons of it~ Or.. Cathy~! She is a smarty~ OHH~! Or whoever eats from the Awesome-Happy-Tree~~", she says dreamily leaning on the counter, her eyes sparkling at the thought.
Then suddenly she jumps up and grabs her milkshake and puts the straw in her mouth, then lets go of it before drinking to talk again, "But don't be sad Wolfie-lady~ if you wanna see an Avatar, I can get you one right now~" ^~^

(( No worries, makes it even better now~ ^^ ))
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:00 pm

"You should know better than to call anything 'foolproof' around violet girls~," says Jenna with a wink. But she goes with the plan for now, running (normal running rather than road-runner poofs) toward the inside, waving at whatever worm-girls she passes by.

The woman seems to maintain her composure even through being nose-booped. "My author has a body, it's just not in this world," she says. "I actually did mean to do something for 'grumpy' too, after talking about the avatar business...anyway, I'm not too impatient if you want to take time to figure it out, but I'm not one to hold back chaos, either."
Gigi's straw makes a loud slurping sound as she finishes her shake. "I won!" she cheers with her hands up in the air.
"It wasn't a race. Did you enjoy it at least?"
"Mmhm!"

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse