Worms for sale~!!!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Worms for sale~!!!

Postby Abillioncats » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:05 pm

Cathy observed the elf-girl as she talked with the soldiers, her cat ears let her hear the conversation with little issue. Unlike her fellow violet girls, she was quite aware of the danger the small army posed with their yellow bullets. From what she heard, it seemed that being around this elf would probably be the best thing for her survival if this elf really as full of violet as she claimed.

She glanced at the former agents who had turned violet thanks to her and approached them. "Hey sillies~ We need to stick with that elf lady over there or we're gonna get blown to pieces~" Cathy said cheerfully, she felt a little responsible for them for some reason.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:26 am

One in the battle-suits asks, "What does the scanner say about her Violet-level?" With one of the agents groaning and crushing the scanner in his hand, answering, "It's.. OVER 9000!!"
Quite a few soldiers started to back off upon hearing that, rather not getting their weapons to close to Jenna, but still keeping aim as she was still a target. But a brave one, or more just a jerk, in a heavy armored battle-suit, laughed loudly and spoke through his suit's speakers, "Hahaha, you bunch of wimps! Scared of a dumb girl with some extra violet."
The suit, with a intimidating height, roughly twice as tall as the soldiers, moved up to the Jenna, its system linked to the gun, switching the yellow-marked with it's regular bullet magazine, then proceeded to lift the gun right in front of the girl's head, "Super violet or not, if the little miss thinks she can threaten me, acting all tough like that, I got a little surprise for her~"

A few agents looked at each other, reluctant to harm the girl, even as this was their assignment. One of them spoke, "H-hey #5575.. we don't have to use deadly force.. she isn't acting hostile.. can't we just arrest her?.."
Loud snickering could be heard from the battle-suit's voice-com, "Ha! The rules were clear, don't let the violet escape the zone! She is violet, she got out, that means I can have some fun! How were a bunch of softies like you even allowed in th--" But before he could finish announcing the name of their organization, the worm-girls finally caught on where the elf-girl was and started to run after her!
The agents almost using their guns to fire them off, but having listened to the warning and not willing to risk harming themselves, instead took out their electric-batons and started to smash the worm-girls down as soon as they passed the gate! The other battle-suits meanwhile adjusting their ammo from yellow to regular, before they were ready to shoot.

it might be better if Cathy and her companions didn't get all too close to the front-line at the gate, as things were getting pretty dangerous!
The ditz with her phone looked up from it for a second, glancing towards the fight going on in front, she says and giggles, "Oh, like, you want us to join the rave party over there~?"

The fox-girl might have missed some of those signs, simply too distracted by too much random stuff, until it was right in front of her and she crashed straight into it!
Not bothered at all after having smashed into it, she jumps back up from the ground and looks at the arrow sign, "Oooooooh, milkshakes that way~? Hmmm, that is so convenient and not suspicious at all~! Okay, Miss.Sign I'll follow your instructions, but you better not be lying to me now.~"
Whimsy twirls to the wolf-siblings, and says very cheerful, "Okay so the sign says to follow her sisters that-a-way~" And so she continued to skip in the direction the arrow signs were pointing at~
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:27 pm

Jenna puts her fists on her hips, giving a mildly pouty expression to the big battle-suit guy pointing a gun at her. "My, what would the CTC think of people like you? Attacking nice tee eff'd people right away instead of trying to help them? Those poor girls just want hugs, it's not their fault their slime is all violetted up! Anyway, if you're thinking of killing little old me for only walking up and talking a li'l bit you should know my death crystal's a lot more dangerous than I am~." She gives a point and a wink. Do these guys even know what death crystals are? It's been a while since someone capable of making one died publicly.

Predictably, Gigi accepts this immediately. "Okay!"
"How do you know none of the signs are boys?" says Ebb.
The place they point to isn't all that far off, although it's questionable whether this storefront was even here a short while ago. It's called "The First Thread" and appears to be some kind of drink bar with shakes, malts, coffee, latte, and so on on the menu, so...maybe it really isn't a trap? Through the big plate windows and unlocked glass doors in front can be seen a well-lit store with one of those open signs blinking, but there isn't anyone inside unless they're hiding under the counter or back in the kitchen.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:31 pm

Cathy frowns for a bit, despite being violet just like the two girls next to her, she seems to be far more aware and intelligent than them. Well, it's up to her to make sure they don't meet the same sticky fate as those poor worm-girls at the gate.

"No no!" She waved her hands frantically at the two, stepping in front of them so they didn't start running towards the gate where only death awaited them. "We need to hide from them! You see...those armed soldiers over there want to...play hide and seek! But if we can stay hidden from them while we watch what they do...we'll get uh...some nice prizes! Like...ice cream!" The thought of ice cream was almost as mouth watering as fish, so she figured it would entice the girls enough to do as she said.

Cathy didn't wait for an answer though, she grabbed one arm from each of the girl's and tugged them along, she saw a few dumpsters nearby that would probably work...she found herself giggling despite the fact that she was rather terrified of the soldiers...hiding was kind of fun after all, and cats loved to hide~
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Feng » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:43 pm

The formerly male human hissed.

This was bad. This was very bad! Grass types were weak against steel types! ....Wait, how did she know that? She was a Blue Mage, not a Pokemon Trainer.

Racking her brain she inadvertently finds herself using... NASTY PLOT!
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:40 am

Even though no one was able to see inside the battle suit, the guy had a big smirk on his face when the girl mentioned the CTC, followed by a loud, "HA!! The CTC has grown soft and too tolerable of your kind! You think you are all big stuff, huh?! I'll show you Vio-low-Qs where you belong in my coloring-book... Not present!!" The battle-suit fired its heavy-armor piercing bullet point-blank at Jenna's head! Will she be able to block or dodge it?!

The other battle-suits became ready to fire their non-yellow bullets too now, commanding the soldiers with their batons to step to the side so they could start firing!

The two girls look at Cathy with big sparkly eyes, super excited! How, the one with the headphones and the loud music was able to hear that, who knows~? The one with the phone, all cheered-up says, "Ice cream~!! Like, really? Oh-My-Gash, best price ever~! We are soooo in~"
So sure they were happy to join and let the cat girl lead them to go hide in the dumpsters, but these ditzes also found themselves giggling quite loudly. They were clear from sight, but anyone going near the hiding-spot will find it hard to miss out on the laughter.

And oh no~ Some soldiers started to move inside the zone, driving the worm girls back~!

Meanwhile, somewhere else, Fox-Whimsy giggles over Ebb's question. "Well they look like girls Unless..--", she leans in closely next to Ebb and partly covers her mouth in a whisper, "Unless they are traps~" She then jumps up and points behind her towards the store, "Just like that place~ But it's rude to assume so let's check it out, okay~?"

And on with the Pokémon-battle~
"........", replies Registeel.. erm.. sorry 'Snuggles'... He didn't look quite impressed by the Sceptile's Nasty Plot... Well, he didn't look impressed by anything at all really, how dull...
Trainer-Whimsy overdramatically reacts to the Sceptile's move, shouting "Oh, no~~!! Ahh~ Watch out Snuggles~! Try to dodge it~ Ahhhh~!!" It was so intense she couldn't bear to watch~
After a while, the raccoon still present on her head, taps her face lightly, growling a bit, she uncovers her eyes to see the result of the battle and blinks, "Oh yeah, that's right~ That was just a status-move, how silly~"
The raccoon murrs and continues making animal noises causing Whimsy to gasp loudly! "Whaaa~? But that's cheating~! Okay Snuggles, teach that cheater to play by the rules~ Use your most pretty and sparkly attack~", she says, and even when it was unsure the Registeel was complying or not, he stretched his arms arm again, and this time some sparks came in between them.. then more.. then a lot... charging more and more until it was a heavy spark-show.. oh wait.. he was just charging and now firing his ZAP-CANNON~!!!
No worries, these Zap-Cannons were easy avoid-able for someone as mobile as Sceptile~ But wait.. wasn't Lock-ON used before~? Guess dodging the attack was not an option anymore~
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:14 pm

On seeing the battle-suit guy's finger twitching to fire the bullet, Jenna suddenly turns her head sharply down and to the right, so that the barrel is pointed straight at that weirdly unscannable part of it. And the bullet goes right through her hat, before hitting something with a loud ricochet sound, rebounding right back at the suit that shot it! But Newton at this point steps in and clears his throat emphatically, and the equal and opposite reaction sends Jenna flying off away from him, right toward a crowd of other soldiers. "WHEEEEeeeeee~!" If anyone can see her blurry form, the hole in the hat reveals something resembling clear hard plastic but decidedly more resilient than that stuff normally is, with a bunch of computer-esque circuitry encased inside of it.
At least she sounds like she's enjoying it. When she gets closer to those guards, even though they've prepared non-yellow rounds, well..the yellow rounds still must be on them somewhere, right? In which case, she's sent close enough to several of those guys to blow up their respective rounds, and possibly ruin more than a few guns. She even manages to twist herself in the air until her landing hits the back of one particular soldier, cushioning her fall nicely while giving him a nice hug probably on his way to the ground~.

"Yeah! Milkshakes!" Gigi, not really paying attention to the conversation Whimsy is having with her sister, strides right up to the doors and gives one of them a swift kick, breaking it off its hinges and sending the entire thing flying inside, crashing against the wall behind the counter in a shower of glass shards and pieces. "Umm...whoops." Among the things she's not aware of appears to be her own strength.
A big burst of magic appears from behind the counter, and the shattered glass all disappears in puffs of smoke apparently as a result of whatever spell that was. Speaking of "whatever", someone pops up from behind the counter after that, brushing herself off a bit.
"Sorry!" Ebb waves to the "mysterious" owner.
"Ahh, don't worry about it. I had a spell ready to clean it up, and..well, I'll replace the door later. Anyway, please come in. I haven't used this place in literally years, but that won't really be a problem."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:17 pm

Hidden behind the dumpsters, Cathy watched as the elf-girl started to fight the soldiers. "Wow she's so cool~" Cathy saids as her tail starts to swish back and forth rapidly. For the moment she's forgotten about the two girls with her as she watched the fight with interest.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:25 am

But when the bullet got redirected back, it found itself piercing through the battle-suit's gun, shattering it to pieces! The man groans, "That was my favorite gun!! You'll pay for that!" He drops the remains of the gun, then activates a feature of the suit and outside its arm, comes two sheets of sharp metal parallel next to each other, and if the electric sparks in between didn't make it obvious enough, the suit was now equipped with a razor-sharp electric-arm-blade!!

The soldiers that Jenna crashed into, noticed their ammo-cashes started to beep loudly, indicating there was an overload of energy accumulating within them! Hastily they started to throw their guns and ammo as far away as possible before it started to explode like malfunctioning grenades. Some of these explosions were close enough to the battle-suit squadron, interrupting the fire assault upon the worm-girls at the gate.
The particular soldier she landed on however was.. 'the medic', who didn't have a weapon with yellow-encased bullets, no, this weapon was more vacuum-cleaner-like. The man was writhing and calling for help, as the girl together with the big metal cylinder on his back where to heavy for him to get back up.

"Roger.. Roger~! Roger!!", seems someone in the far off distance was shouting a name loudly. Wonder who that'll be~

As for those observant enough, at either side of the gate, they might start to notice that many of the beaten down worm-girls start to.. regenerate~!! The healing effect of Violet and their worm-like nature appear to synergize well with each other if not a little slow.

The guards that already managed to get inside the zone, started to come closer to Cathy's and the girl's hiding spot! But then all the sudden, everyone around could hear a very loud slurping sound, coming from no other than.. lawyer-Whimsy, drinking up the last few remains of her milkshake. The soldiers stare at her and she blinks back at them, seemingly oblivious she was interrupting anything.
A soldier approaches her and says, "Excuse me miss, that is obviously is not Violet, it is very dangerous around here, please let us evacuate you outside the cordon!" Lucky her~ Seems that being dressed all serious as a lawyer made the men think she wasn't some ditzy Violet-girl~
She tilts her head, not sure what went on here, because she just arrived back there, "Huh~?"

Fox-Whimsy gasps as the door get kicked in, "Woaaaaawww, awesuuume~~!" She applauds cheerfully as her ears twitch a few times.
Skipping her way inside along with the others and sings a tune, "Milkshake~ Milkshake~ We want some milkshake~!" Then she stops as she remembers something, "Oh~! And are there any traps here~?"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:31 pm

Perhaps fortunately for the poor medic, Jenna isn't one to hold onto a hug for all that long if the other party isn't into it. She hops back up onto her feet to one side of him and briefly turns toward the guy who shot her first, noting his change of weaponry and probably having heard at least some of his shouting. She makes a motion with her hands like a big beak in front of her face: "Meep meep! Plk-plk-plk!"* Then she starts running away to one side with more of that cartoonish speed, clearly channeling some Chuck Jones.

The wolf-woman behind the counter reaches up her hand and pulls down a rope that...maybe wasn't there before? The menu hanging down from above the counter flips around to one that lists a staggering collection of available shake flavors, including lots of normal ones, color fruit ones, and then some clearly dangerous and/or absurd ones like "bone-melting acid" or "excruciating pain", along with the option to mix any two flavors together. "That depends on what you consider a trap. For example, if you order the 'spiked' flavor I'm not responsible for what happens, 'cause that isn't alcohol it's talking about. I do also hope to get you to sit down to a conversation for about five minutes, so if keeping you in one place that long is trapping you it might also qualify."
Ebb is busy staaaaring up at the menu. "Milkshake?" says Gigi, not even noticing the menu in the first place.

((*--these sounds but the meeps are in higher pitch.))

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:18 pm

Cathy sees lawyer-Whimsy being approached by the soldiers and she gasps. Forgetting herself she ran out and approached her supposed lawyer. "There you are! I've been looking for you Miss lawyer! You're supposed to be helping meeeee~" Cathy was honestly trying to complain and sound indignant, but it came out rather adorable as her face was all pouty.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:58 pm

When she gets off of him, the medic quickly gets up and starts to run, maybe not from her but from what was about to follow.~
The man in the battle-suit groans loudly, and shouts "You are NOT getting out if this!" The back-boosters of his suit get energize, activating the suit's jet-pack, lifting him up into the air.
At a mad speed, he charges forward to chase Jenna to strike her down with his blade, uncaring if anything was in the way.

But right before any serious damage was dealt by the pursuit, the battle-suit, Jenna, the other soldiers and pretty much anyone nearby that was outside of the broken gate of the cordon, all were held in place by a tremendous psychical force, almost like a time-freeze but everyone was still aware and able to move their eyes.
"Roger!! Don't you ignore me! You are in SO MUCH trouble, mister!", a very upset looking bride said as she entered the scene as the only person able to move around. She seems to be looking straight at the battle-suit and keeps up her rant, "When you told me you were out again with your 'SFB' buddies in the middle of the night, you said you were not going to play around with any girls!" She then points a finger towards Jenna, "But what is this then, huh? Showing off your fancy toys trying to impress them! You think I wouldn't find out?!" The suit rips open when she wiggles a bit with her finger, taking the man out of it so he could face her, yet still paralyzed, "You have a lot of explaining to do when we get back home!" Then everyone, besides the man floating in the air near the lady, got released from the psychic grip as she starts to slowly walk back towards the direction she came from pulling him with her.

Lawyer-Whimsy looks confused at the cat-girl she didn't recognize that approached her. She scratches her head and then suddenly a literal light bulb appeared above her head and lights up, she beams at the cat-girl and says very happily "Ohh~! Cathy is that you~? Did you do something with your hair~? I barely recognized you. How have you been~?" ^~^
The soldiers stare surprised at the lawyer's reaction, "Excuse me Miss but--" But he gets interrupted by a finger to the lips from Whimsy, "OBJECTION~!" Then a billboard with the word crashed down on the soldiers, keeping them busy for a while.
Unfazed she turns back at Cathy, "Hey, wanna go grab some milkshakes, I heard they have fish flavor~~"

Foxy-Whimsy gasps at all the unique flavors to chose from on the menu, what kinda crazy flavor would she pick~?? "Wowie, so many~! I know just which one I'll take~! I want my all-time-favorite~ Vanilla~<3"
Then she hops on a seat and wiggles her tail.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:34 pm

Jenna manages to land from the psionic hold onto her head, balancing perfectly atop it in flagrant disregard for how difficult it should be to do so. "Gee, 's too bad Wile E. Coyote never had a wife." She crosses her upside-down arms. "So, uh..was that guy the only one telling you guys to shoot the nice worm-girls or do I need to start running away again?"

"Chocolate!" Ebb orders just after Whimsy.
"Chocolate?" Gigi looks around, a bit confused.
"What flavor shake do you want, silly?"
"Oh! Um. Strawberry." The taller sister nod-nods.
The one behind the counter produces a small notepad and pen seemingly from nowhere, taking down each order in turn. Then she tears off the paper the orders are on and clips it up on a board over a bunch of shake-making equipment and supplies. Seemingly in response, everything back there starts moving around on its own: Containers open, allowing chocolate, strawberries, milk and ice cream and so on to float out toward the mixers and things, which activate on their own..a bit like how Mary Poppins or Disney's version of Merlin unpacks, overall. This leaves her free to turn back toward the three just after putting the order up and continue the conversation. "Whimsy, tell me, do you know what an avatar is?"
"Oh, like the movie?" Gigi and her sister have sat down at the same table as the fox-girl.
"No no, the cartoon show was way better," says Ebb.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:41 pm

xGoggles wrote:Lawyer-Whimsy looks confused at the cat-girl she didn't recognize that approached her. She scratches her head and then suddenly a literal light bulb appeared above her head and lights up, she beams at the cat-girl and says very happily "Ohh~! Cathy is that you~? Did you do something with your hair~? I barely recognized you. How have you been~?" ^~^
The soldiers stare surprised at the lawyer's reaction, "Excuse me Miss but--" But he gets interrupted by a finger to the lips from Whimsy, "OBJECTION~!" Then a billboard with the word crashed down on the soldiers, keeping them busy for a while.
Unfazed she turns back at Cathy, "Hey, wanna go grab some milkshakes, I heard they have fish flavor~~"

Cathy had some things she wanted to say to her lawyer, but she forgot what they were when the word 'fish flavor' caught her attention. "They do?! Let's go right now then!" She could lodge her complaints later, this was far more important!
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:12 pm

A soldier closest to her, kind of rubs the back of his helmet in embarrassment and says, "Well.. we kinda got orders to use any force necessary to contain the outbreak.. Some of us take that liberty to a more dangerous extreme, sorry about that... But if you would be so kind to keep the Violet contained within the restricted area, for now, we would very much appreciate it."

"Okay~! Let's gooooo..uh..umm~~ Whoopsie, kinda forgot where it was~", she shrugs sticking out her tongue.
Slightly lifting up the heavy oversized billboard, she asks the soldiers squirming underneath it, "Do any of you know where the milkshake place was~?" One responds with loud groaning, "Aah! get this thing off of me!" Lawyer-Whimsy blinks, "Of a bee?? I don't remember seeing any bees there but if you say so~", she lets the heavy board fall back down and turns back to Cathy, "We have to go find a bee to take us there~" ^~^
But finding a bee, when it was so dark in the midst of the night, that surely would be diffi-- But what was that zooming? "Oh, look a bee~!!", she yells out pointing at a random bee passing by.~
Grabbing the cat-girl's hand she starts to follow the bee to wherever it would go. The other girls still hiding in the dumpster didn't notice, as one was too busy on her phone and the other was distracted listening to her music.

"Oh, I think she means like profile pictures people use online~ But avatars are square-shaped, not person-shaped like us, unless...", Fox-Whimsy squished her face with her hands, trying to see if she could make it square-like. She giggles when that failed, "Silly me, I'm not a watermelon~" °~°
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse