Worms for sale~!!!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Worms for sale~!!!

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:31 pm

Somehow, the fisher-girl was still safe. She thought about peaking in the alleyway to see what would happen but...

"Nah I'm out of here..." She started walking away from the scene.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:23 pm

The violet werewolves finally make it over to the beach chairs and sit down, sipping occasionally on their smoothies. They're already changed enough by the violet-slime earlier that this won't really have a direct effect besides maybe making it harder to change back.
"Oh noo, it's a scary!" Gigi covers her eyes with her free hand during the scary part.
Once the would-be victim starts to get away, Ebb pokes her sister on the shoulder a couple of times. "Heeheeh. You can open your eyes now, sis~."
"Um...uuumm...they're already open! Aaaah I'm blind!"
"Just move your hand, silly! You're missing the giant chicken!"
"Gian--oooh~." She more or less accidentally removes the obscuring hand. "That looks tasty!"
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:59 pm

Not long after, the loud clucking of the giant chicken became to change in tone.. somehow more high pitch and upbeat. Yes, actually upbeat, the clucking became fast paste and rhythmic, making the chicken produce her own music now~
The music started to play a new track once the creature was done in the alleyway and came back out of it. If the fisher-girl were to look behind her she'll find the giant chicken to be slightly changed and a lot more giggly. Regardless if she turned around or not, she'll start to hear the music and steps of the giant bird-girl to grow louder as they start to run in their direction!

Whimsy was somehow able to giggle and eat popcorn at the same time. Emptying out the popcorn bucket, she offers it to Gigi, "If you want you can use the Scaredy-Hat~ It will hide all the scary stuff when you put it over your head~ ^~^"
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:19 pm

"Ah crap baskets!" She starts to run, no bothering to look behind her, she's well aware of what's behind her now. She wheezed as she struggled with her sprinting, she really needed to start exercising more...

Her pathetic excuse for a run came to an abrupt stop as she fell over and collapsed on the ground, breathing heavily. She couldn't do this anymore...it was too much! "I give up...haah...lungs hurt..."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:47 pm

Lying on the ground, the fisher-girl suddenly can hear a familiar voice from above her, "Oh~? Hi, there~ Having fun~~?? Or do you maybe need some help with your chicken troubles?" ^~^'
The giant chicken-girl can be heard charging, getting closer and closer, the ground around them trembles a little with every step.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:34 pm

"Please help..."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:44 pm

"Okay~~! You know chickens are super scared of foxes, right~??", she grabs a bag full of costume pieces and starts digging in it. "Lucky you I found ya a pair of fox-ears....ssSSsssssomewhere~~~~", she says arms-deep into the bag, feeling around. Meanwhile, the Giant Chicken-Girl was VERY close now, ready to do whatever it was planning to do!
"Ahh~! There it is~", Whimsy cheers up and places what she got hold of on the fisher-girl's head!
Oh, did she forget to mention those were magical costume pieces~~? Well, the fisher-girl might feel a bit different after the sparkling effects of the headband changed her body and clothes into something very girly~ But when the chicken sees this, she halts immediately in shock by the girl's new appearance. Hasty she turns around and makes a run for it, leaving behind.. a giant pink egg.~
Whimsy look over the 'cat'-girl and says with a shrug, "Ohhhhhhhh, those aren't fox-ears at all, woopsie~ Guess the silly chicken didn't notice that either~"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:08 am

She looks herself over, sighing a little bit. Well, it's not really any worse than how she was before, at least she doesn't have to wear that lame employee uniform now...

"I guess not...thanks for the help."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:49 pm

Whimsy quickly was distracted and skips playfully on one leg towards the giant pink egg.
The egg roughly the size big enough to carry a full-grown human. "Ohhhhh, so big~ What should we do with it~??"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:29 pm

"Put it somewhere no one will ever find it...like the bottom of the ocean." The girl took a few cautious steps towards the egg and walked around it, it was really big.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am

She giggles and jumps high, pulling out a soft comfy pillow and places it on the top of the egg and takes a seat there. "No, you silly~ We need to keep it warm and watch when it hatches~!", she says cheerfully looking down at the fisher-girl in costume from her new vantage point.
"Oh~~?? You aren't wearing your uniform anymore~ I guess you are done working for me then.. Wanna get paid~~!!", she says all so excited, so happy to reward the fisher-girl for all her hard (or maybe more slacking) work she did so far~
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:06 pm

"Umm...sure?" She did want to get paid...even if all she did was run for her life and not really do her job...but if this crazy person was going to pay her anyway...
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:13 pm

The shopkeeper jumps off the egg, doing a little spin midair and gracefully land on the ground, then gives a curtsy with a giggle. "Okay~~ Let's see how I got in my wallet~", she grabs her wallet from her back-pocket even though her skirt didn't have any pockets~ "Oh yeah, this should be enough~ Twenty worms~! Here ya go~!!", she cheers opening her wallets wide and.. twenty worm-girls, that somehow managed to fit in such a tiny space, jump out of it ready to glomp the unsuspecting fisher-girl~!! Hopefully, that cat costume gave her cat-like reflexes to dash away or she might get a lot happier about her pay than she'd expected.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:48 pm

The catgirl(?) immediately leaped away, surprised by her sudden increase in agility she almost fell, but manged to land on her feet somehow. "Um...I changed my mind you can keep them! Bye!" With that she started booking it out of there.

"I need to get as far away from here as possible..."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Feng » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:17 am

The Sceptile girl gives the ditz the stink-eye, suddenly overcome by the curious desire to beat them to unconsciousness and steal half her money~!

"Sceptile~!"
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse