Worms for sale~!!!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Worms for sale~!!!

Postby Abillioncats » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:44 am

"But I-" Before she can protest the fisher girl is shoved towards the two newcomers. She looks at them awkwardly before speaking up. "Uh, hi...wanna buy some worms?"
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:47 pm

The taller werweolf takes note of the strange girl's hyperactive antics. "Ohh, I think that's a violet girl. We should probably bail, bro..."
"I just want to see first," says the other one as the fisher-girl walks up. "Um..d-do you have any gummy worms, or just, normal ones?"
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:27 am

“I think we just have regular worms...let me double check.” She turned back towards the shop, looking at the shopkeep.

“Hey, do we sell gummy worms too or nah?”
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:51 am

She blinks at her assistant and thinks for long for 0.5seconds. "Oh~~? So people rather have gummy worms? HMMMmmmm~ Well we don't have those now, unless we find someone that can turn things into candy... Or~~~ We can sell worms that are named 'Gummy'~! That is almost even better~!"
She does a cartwheel back to the ULTRAPHONE~, "NEW SUPER AWESOME SPECIAL OFFER~!! Buy your worms now and name them Gummy~!! Or Mummy~ Or Tummy~ Hummy~ Dummy~? Oh and Yummy~ If you are into that~~!"
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:50 pm

The fishergirl's face visibly twitched as she turned back towards the werewolves.

"No...just worms."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:07 pm

It doesn't seem like the two brothers fare much better in such close proximity to the ultraphone, both of them making a best effort to shut their ears against the sides of their heads. "Oh, w-well, I guess I was wrong," says the shorter one. "I g-guess it's not like we could afford any anyway..." He trails off, noticing his brother growling slightly and rushing in the weird possibly-violet girl's direction.
"Hey, what's the big idea screamin' in everyone's ears?!" He comes closer and starts to get in her face a bit. "It's bad enough when you're doin' that two feet away from people with normal-$&@ ears, but like half this $@*# town got animal ears that can't take that $@%&!"
The smaller one hangs back, making a head-shaking sigh that suggests this kind of thing isn't especially rare.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Feng » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:24 pm

"Trainer? ..... You mean my Master? He met a nasty end attempting to learn Bad Breath from a Great Marlboro. I've been without a mentor ever since" @~@

He pauses.

"And what is a Sceptile? Is it dangerous?"
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:40 pm

The shopkeeper's surprised look quickly turns back to a bubbly smile after the werewolf ranted in her face, she pats his head and says, "Awww, such a cute puppy~ Owie, whoopsie, did that hurt your cutie ears? No worries, I have something that can fix all those baddie boo-boo's in no time.~" She closes her hands together, and upon reopening them it shows a..tomapple~! "Ta-daaa~! This fruit will make you feel all better~~"

Whimsy with the raccoon on her head gasps, and then gives a loud happy squeal of excitement, "OH~! Awesome~~!! A shiny Sceptile with no trainer, I just have to catch you now~!" She takes out a pokéball, turns the raccoon backward as it was a cap, stares intensely and shouts, "Pokéball Go~~!", throwing the ball towards the blue wizard!!
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:09 pm

The punk werewolf growls on being patted, but as soon as the strange girl produces a tomapple he takes a pretty big step back, his eyes widening in a way that suggests he knows exactly what it is. "Whoa, hey, th-there's no need to bring that kinda weaponry into this!" He waves his hands in front of him in a kind of conciliatory way.

The younger brother sighs. "Th-this isn't gonna end well," he says to the fishergirl.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:12 pm

The fishergirl looks at the tomapple. But seriously, who thought combining a tomato and an apple was a good idea? She isn't entirely sure why the tomapple scares the older werewolf so much but she has a feeling that tomapples are bad news.

"I'm deeply regretting some of my recent life choices right now..." Why had she agreed to work for this crazy girl? This was far more trouble than it was worth...
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:18 pm

The shopkeeper looks the fruit over, unsure of why the werewolf was so afraid of it. "Silly puppy, this is no weapon, just healthy fruit~", she takes a bite from the tomapple to show it was harmless. Afterwards nothing seems to be changed on the girl as if she just tasted any ordinary fruit. "See perfectly safe~! And no worries, its free because your ears are hurt.", she says offering the fruit again.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:16 pm

"Th-that's just 'cuz you're already violet! You feed that thing to me and it'll mess me up!"

The younger werewolf facepalms a bit. "I've been trying to teach him how to t-talk to ditzes, but the lessons never really take...see, now she's gonna think he's telling her to feed it to him..."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:53 pm

"Yeah, this won't end well..." The fishergirl was glad she wasn't being offered the fruit. Getting turned into a girl was bad enough, she didn't want to become ditzy and stupid too...
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Feng » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:57 pm

The blue mage guffaws as the Pokeball hits him squarely on the forehead!

"What the hell!?" he shouts. "I'm not a Pokemon! I'm a Blue Mage! Blue Mage!"
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:35 pm

"But it'll mess you up in a good way, silly~", she says again offering the fruit. But when the werewolf man kept denying it, she just shrugs and says, "Fine, if you don't want it, no yummy fruit for you~~ ", then tosses the tomapple over her shoulder.. falling in a barrel of worms... So lucky for him, she wasn't some ditz that would force feed someone into a Violet girl. But those newly emerging ditzy worm-girls, secreting Violet-slime, and all so eager to hug everyone, might have some different idea of what personal boundaries are, woops~
Whimsy giggles upon noticing the approaching rampage of hundreds of worm-girls that started to chase people, "At least the worms like the fruit~ See how happy they are~!"

The Blue Mage gets engulfed in red light and pulled into the pokéball! The ball shakes and he struggles to get out. Will he be able to escape?
The shopkeeper wasn't really listening to him; apparently, the raccoon was arguing that Digimon was clearly the superior franchise. "Nu-huh~! Pokémon has more cute ones~"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse