Worms for sale~!!!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Worms for sale~!!!

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:38 pm

"Canonically, no. I could make the spell do nasty portal cuts, but I didn't here. That specific one closes after the three people it's 'for' go through it," says Whatevr, indicating that she means the werewolves and Dan. Well, actually Gigi has already started bounding her way through the portal, and Ebb seems happy to follow with this assurance, stopping shy of actually walking in to let Dan through first if he wants.

"I meant a place you already..." she starts in response to the catgirl, and then, "...no, actually I think this is a Great Idea." Then she balls up another piece of paper and tosses it at the wall opposite where Dan's portal is, with some similar effects. It opens to an outer wall of a castle owned by an Indigo girl, facing out toward a pretty nice-looking flower garden. The girl in question is currently tending some of those plants, kneeling and facing away from the portal--so she hasn't noticed it yet. "There you go. Nice castle."

((We can also continue this idea in a different thread if wanted.))
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:18 pm

((Sounds good to me))

Cathy clapped excitedly. "Coooool!" She didn't hesitate to go right through the portal to the castle.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:21 am

Noticing Gigi already slipping through he slightly panics as he didn't want her to accidentally start wrecking some of the machinery there, machines he barely had any idea of how they worked or what they might do. "Ah! umm okay, I guess we better get going then... Umm, wait, did you girls already done your favors?", he asks as he didn't know the 'fast-forward eat a cookie to spit up'- thing was part of their favor. Come to think of it.. did Wham just leave without paying?

Eventually, he'll go through the portal, happy to hear no explosions yet going on while Gigi was there unattended. On the other side of the portal, he waves the hostess goodbye and says, "Thanks for the milkshakes and bringing us back home, sorry again for the Beige thing.. B-bye~"

The bee girls quickly followed their queen, cheerfully buzzing as they skipped and jumped through the portal one by one.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:13 pm

"Mhm! We ate cookies and then fell on the floor," says Ebb, following through.
"Oh, you're welcome. Don't expect every encounter with me to be so pleasant, though. I am a being of chaos, after all," says Whatevr, giving an otherwise friendly wave. Wham left before paying, but Wham's a demon, and even dumb demons tend to honor their deals...she'll get a visit eventually, more than likely.

Meanwhile, the cat- and bee-girls soon find themselves standing outside of an opulent castle.

Soon after everyone else leaves, the entire building appears to fold itself up, as if it had been flat the entire time, and it folds and folds until a small paper airplane made of manila paper is formed, flying off on the wind.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse