ATTN: Infinite Defense

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: ATTN: Infinite Defense

Postby xGoggles » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:31 pm

The fox-girl's ear twitch a little when the conversation shifts to food. She responds, "Yeah, checking out the menu earlier, it is quite a list, hehe... I think I'll just go with a favorite of mine, some regular spaghetti and meatballs for me."
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:11 pm

xGoggles wrote:"Right..." Darren says not all that enthusiastic with facing an opponent that might be way out of their league, hoping deeply it wouldn't come to a hostile encounter. Saiya sensing this emotion assures him that there was nothing to worry about, and she'll be able to keep them both safe.

The fox-girl gives a soft sigh, then says, "Maybe keeps some surveillance on the both of them is the best we can do for now. Though, I guess I have a history of being quiet and unnoticed as a museum security guard... But I don't think that qualifies me enough to call myself a spy." Darren shrugs and continues the milkshake that was almost done.

*smiles encouragingly* Practice makes perfect. And if you're at all worried about how to deal with Applepills, don't be. Just keep a container of medicine on you, and you'll be fine.

Whatevr89532 wrote:Lyra almost looks like she wants to say something during the explanation about Bahija, but then, possibly, remembers something and decides not to. Instead the subject is shifted slightly: "Uh, are you two getting hungry by now? We haven't actually ordered anything but the shakes." You two is a bit vague, but seems probably directed at the two people sharing the fox-girl body.

*P. K. gives Lyra an odd look, but decides discretion is the better part of valor and lets it go.*

xGoggles wrote:The fox-girl's ear twitch a little when the conversation shifts to food. She responds, "Yeah, checking out the menu earlier, it is quite a list, hehe... I think I'll just go with a favorite of mine, some regular spaghetti and meatballs for me."

*nods* I'll pass that along to the kitchen. Probably just end up getting a grapefruit salad myself...
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:03 pm

"Ask them for a huge rare burger for me," says Lyra. "I can always use more amino acids."
Lyra's mind is normally psionically shielded, but a surface thought that an average mind-reader would discover by accident pops up, apparently intended for Psycho Kitten to pick up on: If you're really curious, a certain mad werewolf literamage made a deal with me that he would save one otherwise doomed world for every 'spoiler' I decide not to tell anyone. The average such spoiler is some random petty thing with a near-zero probability of dooming a world.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:36 pm

AmbushCat wrote:*smiles encouragingly* Practice makes perfect. And if you're at all worried about how to deal with Applepills, don't be. Just keep a container of medicine on you, and you'll be fine.

Darren finished the milkshake. He pauses for a second, speculate what medicine suddenly has to do with it. "Hm? Why would we need to have a container of medicine around? To drug them?.. Or as an antidote for some of their attacks?"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:48 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"Ask them for a huge rare burger for me," says Lyra. "I can always use more amino acids."
Lyra's mind is normally psionically shielded, but a surface thought that an average mind-reader would discover by accident pops up, apparently intended for Psycho Kitten to pick up on: If you're really curious, a certain mad werewolf literamage made a deal with me that he would save one otherwise doomed world for every 'spoiler' I decide not to tell anyone. The average such spoiler is some random petty thing with a near-zero probability of dooming a world.

Sure, I can do that.

*telepathically* Fair enough. One gets the feeling that it would be more "fun" that way, anyway...

*If it were possible to convey :roll: across a telepathic conversation, P.K. does a good job of it.*

xGoggles wrote:Darren finished the milkshake. He pauses for a second, speculate what medicine suddenly has to do with it. "Hm? Why would we need to have a container of medicine around? To drug them?.. Or as an antidote for some of their attacks?"

*chuckles* Not quite. For all her tenaciousness when she's in Combat Mode, she has one severely overriding weakness: an obsession with pills of all types. Medicinal, vitamins, you name it, she wants them---and badly enough that she'll drop what she's doing and go after them if she sees them. We've collected video footage of her actively trying to chew through bottles to get at their contents, so make of that what you will.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:53 am

"Oh, really? That is quite useful to know. And you are sure it can be any kind of pill?", Darren was a bit perplexed by this discovery, an obsession with pills might be something they could use to counter such an opponent. The fox-girl turns to Lyra, "So if I'm not mistaken, the Mini-Ungun is able to fire almost anything that fits in it, right? So pills wouldn't be a problem either?"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:38 pm

"Sure," Lyra shrugs. "Most reasonably normal pills will fit in the hole. If you're firing a pill to distract her, though, it might depend on how fast her vision is whether she even can tell that's what it is being shot out..and if she thinks your gun's full of pills she might try to take that instead of running off. Depending on personality and preferences."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:33 am

The fox-girl nods, "Ah yeah, didn't think about about that. I guess we'll have to see... Or well, hopefully not I guess, but if it happens" Saiya in the shadow seems to also tell Darren something and he responds, "Oh... I suppose just throwing works too..."
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:12 am

*Abby passes by at this point, handing out their respective meals and humming a tune as she works.*

That it would. I'll leave the matter to your discretion; meantime, there's still one more individual to worry about. *forks some salad into her mouth* ...Mm, delicious as always.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:48 pm

Lyra picks up her burger with one hand and moves the other one as if having a sock-puppet "bite" it...with a result strongly resembling someone actually taking a bite out of it. "Mmhm?"

((I think I forgot to respond to this for a while, or didn't notice a post or something? Hmm.))

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:09 pm

Darren and Saiya looking at each other, being the only person(s) not eating there, then turn back to P.K., they were a little more concerned about what this 'mystery individual' they had to worry about, than the spaghetti, "Are they a big threat?"

(( Oh, yeah, wasn't sure who's turn it was either. Sorry about that. ))
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:47 pm

They should, since the "they" in question is the Brotherhood's new boss herself. *gives Lyra a knowing look* The boss in question isn't who you're thinking of, but it's pretty close.

((OOC: And as for me, I've underestimated just how addicting The Sims 3 really is. Eeesh. :lol: ))
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:01 pm

The fox-girl raised an eyebrow, as P.K. didn't sound all that worried and didn't cut to the chase either when talking about the boss of the Brotherhood, so how much of a 'big threat' could this boss really be?
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:18 pm

"The person I should avoid to keep from getting a plush of me made, in other words."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:50 pm

Darren chuckles a little after Lyra said that, then comments, "I don't know Lyra, if you got a normal plushy made based on you, it might actually look kinda cute."
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse