Infestation: Revenge of the Ovalisk

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Infestation: Revenge of the Ovalisk

Postby Feng » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:50 pm

(Oops! Missed Ambush! Sorry ^^ll)

The shadowy figure senses he is being watched by many eyes as he steps into the Red District!

Red Sector

For someplace that was monochromatic, the Red Sector was extremely bright and cheerful! The stores in the hallway catered towards small children. To his(?) left was an arcade, the sound of activity clearly going on. There were voices from inside. To her(?) right was a shoe store.

And up ahead was one of the fixtures of the Red Sector... the Build a Plushie Workshop!
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Re: Infestation: Enter the Serpent

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:00 pm

Feng wrote:As Dact flees from the terror behind him, he would hear the sound of voices behind him.

".....Lets get you to the nursery Lola~!"

And now he's back in the Chibi Tunnels... A perfect place for an ambush from... THEM!

True... but he doesn't intend to stay long. He goes to the nearest exit to the shop on the other side of the tunnels. He needs to make his way to Avenue Blue if he was going to survive...
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:47 pm

Feng wrote:(Oops! Missed Ambush! Sorry ^^ll)

The shadowy figure senses he is being watched by many eyes as he steps into the Red District!

Red Sector

For someplace that was monochromatic, the Red Sector was extremely bright and cheerful! The stores in the hallway catered towards small children. To his(?) left was an arcade, the sound of activity clearly going on. There were voices from inside. To her(?) right was a shoe store.

And up ahead was one of the fixtures of the Red Sector... the Build a Plushie Workshop!

*The shadow decides to save the Plushie Workshop for later, perhaps seeing some sort of potential with it, and heads for the arcade.*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Feng » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:56 pm

AmbushCat wrote:*The shadow decides to save the Plushie Workshop for later, perhaps seeing some sort of potential with it, and heads for the arcade.*

The shadow enters into the dimly lit arcade.... Which is surprisingly packed full of small children! Most of them appear to be female, although the shadow does seem to see a boy shyly playing Dance Dance Revolution.

Knight Errant wrote:True... but he doesn't intend to stay long. He goes to the nearest exit to the shop on the other side of the tunnels. He needs to make his way to Avenue Blue if he was going to survive...

It's a long way to the next exit.... and Dact is beginning to hear the sound of footsteps following him in the hallway. The sound of Tabi sandals on the tile floors.

"Helloooooo~? Is that you sis?"
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:14 pm

Dact frowns... and lowers his helmet visor... securing it in place. He continues backing down the hallway, while facing the sound of the oncoming sound. Flicking the flashlight on and setting it for high beams... hopefully he could semiblind anyone with dark-adjusted eyes who tries to approach.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:57 am

Shadow: *softly humming* Aii-yii-yii, I'm your little butterfly, green, black and blue like the colors in the sky...

*A swarm of... something (too darkened to tell specifically what they are) swarm around the figure, reshaping its form. By the time their work is done, the figure takes on a distinct physical appearance: female, looking like this, appearing to be approximately 8 years old, and dressed in a snazzy royal blue three-piece suit. The process ends with a brief flash of cyan light that's intended to draw attention to her.*

Figure: And so it begins.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Feng » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:03 pm

AmbushCat wrote:Shadow: *softly humming* Aii-yii-yii, I'm your little butterfly, green, black and blue like the colors in the sky...

*A swarm of... something (too darkened to tell specifically what they are) swarm around the figure, reshaping its form. By the time their work is done, the figure takes on a distinct physical appearance: female, looking like this, appearing to be approximately 8 years old, and dressed in a snazzy royal blue three-piece suit. The process ends with a brief flash of cyan light that's intended to draw attention to her.*

Figure: And so it begins.

The figure's flashy entrance definitely attracts notice from the young girls (and token boy) in the arcade. The girl is immediately swarmed on all sides by curious ladies.... At this range, Shadow may observe that almost all of the girls are wearing mittens or gloves.

"Oooh!"

"Is it someone new?"

"I wanna see!"

"I've never seen her before. Is it a new hatchling~?"

Knight Errant wrote:Dact frowns... and lowers his helmet visor... securing it in place. He continues backing down the hallway, while facing the sound of the oncoming sound. Flicking the flashlight on and setting it for high beams... hopefully he could semiblind anyone with dark-adjusted eyes who tries to approach.

Dact's tactic is almost surprisingly effective, the light shining into the eyes of a young girl who was no more than eight feet away.

"Too bright! Too bright!" they wine, rubbing their eyes.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:22 pm

Feng wrote:Dact's tactic is almost surprisingly effective, the light shining into the eyes of a young girl who was no more than eight feet away."Too bright! Too bright!" they wine, rubbing their eyes.

"Serious Moves: Serious Restraint. Strike of 40 winks!" Dact twirls his spear around, and goes to ker-bonk her on the head with the butt!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Feng » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:25 pm

The tiny ninja is clobbered on the head.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Not so hard meany!" she shouts, tearing up as she clutches the large bump on her head. T3T

She stares ruefully at Dact.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:29 pm

Dact blinks. "Uh... that was supposed to knock you out. Sorry." .___.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Feng » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:32 pm

She pouts, blowing a raspberry.

"Meanie! What's it doing skulking around in our tunnels? It's much too big and clunky!" T~T
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:41 pm

Dact frowns. "I saw a cleaning lady get pulled into here. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you...?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Feng » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:44 pm

"Oh! Natalie?" giggles the tiny ninja. "I can shows ya where she's at! Follow me~!"

She darts off down the hallway.

"Don't be slow, now! A lot of my younger sisters like to tackle first, ask questions later~!"
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:49 pm

Dact frowns... looking after her... then back the way he was going. Following her would be a really foolish idea... and yet... he hadn't expected to open dialogue with any of these things at all.

He ponders it for a moment... then shrugs. "Nothing ventured..." Before darting off after the figure. His armored form moving deceptively quickly through the narrow tunnel.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Feng » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:53 pm

The ninja giggles, quite pleased that Dact has not run off. She stops in front of a wall covered with graffiti.

"This is the nursery where we keep the hatchlings until they mature~!" she says, putting on her best tour guide impersonation. She leans in, trying to look very serious. "You be on your best behavior, Mister!" T3T

She knocks twice on the panel, causing it to slide open.

"Come on in, Mr. Meanie but no sudden movements OK? The young ones are easily startled."
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse