Velcy!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Velcy!

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:46 pm

-Some months ago, when Whyte was first getting to know Clyve-

"So you're just..full of blue energy?" asked Whyte.
"Aye. Barely contained by some enchantments and whatnot. CTC folk said I'm like a balloon, an' any contact with color energy makes it explode."
"Are you a cute girl?" she said, curious.
Clyve shrugged. "All can tell yeh is, Velcy's obnoxious, and picks up some a' the personality traits of whatever color burst the bubble."

-Today-
Someone thought it would be a good idea to shoot Clyve with a water gun full of Clockwork Orange juice. There was an increasingly high-pitched, cackling, mad laughter and then some yells of considerable panic and confusion. Not five minutes later...

"HEeheehehaahahaheeEE!" A Mightyena-woman carrying a big bag full of something resembling Pester Balls is terrorizing a normally-crowded section of Muffinville--like you do. She pulls out a ball and throws it at a passer-by, and that person is rapidly changed through a coughing fit into a small Fennekin-girl, looking like so but a lot less happy. The unstable woman yells at her as she starts to run away, like the rest of the NPCs nearby fleeing in panic. "Hey! HEY! You don't wanna challenge poor little Velcy~?! What are ya, a coward? Weak little level five-er? HEEheehehee!" Her laugh is distressingly like a hyena's.

((A plan for some chaos that's incubated for quite a while. Seems like an opportune time for some chaos, eh?))
Last edited by Whatevr89532 on Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Re: Velcy!

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:51 pm

*Callista's voice can be heard screaming out one of the buildings.*
Who in blazes just called me a cow?!
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:09 am

Dact wanders by, heading towards the location that most people are yelling and running away from. "Whats all this, then...?" He asks... eyebrow raised.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:56 pm

The woman is initially busy answering the window-shouter. "Heyy, if I wanted ta call someone fat I'd say 'you Miltank'. It's a lot more thematic like!" Then she notices Dact, and cackles more, apparently finding something terribly funny. "Heeheeheh! What's with the getup, boy-o? The renaissance fair was last Tuesday. Heeheehee, catch!" She's pulled out another of the Pester Ball-looking things and pitches it full-force at Dact when she says 'catch'.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:27 pm

That does it!

*Callista erupts from the building her voice came from, shattering the door by charging into it at full tilt. Two things are evident: for one she's already in her hybrid form, and for another she's well and truly #$&*ed off.*

I'm gonna plant me a Shenzi tree!
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:57 pm

Dact blinks as the ball is hurled towards him... and takes his spear, raising it in a defensive posture to attempt to bunt the ball away from him. "Well thats not nice- WHOA!"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:34 pm

The ball explodes into some kind of noxious gas on impact with Dact's spear. Breathing it in will cause coughing and...other things, but if he has the reflex to hold his breath he might escape from this unchanged.

The Mightyena-woman gets a vicious, sharp-toothed grin seeing Callista come out, even with the obvious rage and strength at work. "Finally, someone on my level. I can really let loose with someone like you around. Aay-heeheeheheheh!" Intimidate seems to be in full effect, although of course Callista might be so angry right now it doesn't even affect her.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:48 pm

Dact gahs! And coughs at the terrible gas... waving it from his face, going to retreat out of it.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:40 pm

*Indeed, Callista is furious enough that she scarcely even notices. Dispensing with anything flashy, she pours her anger into her feet and temporarily disappears from sight. She reappears at the woman's 9:00, committed to a Quick Attack.*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:04 am

Dact's coughing sounds increasingly high pitched as he ducks out of the gas, and a rapid transformation takes place. He shrinks down a bit, grows long hair and horns, and of course becomes a girl. Her armor reshapes into a slightly revealing outfit, and even the spear changes, the hard metal turning to the comparatively loose, floppy leather of a whip. What steps out of the gas is not a knight, but a Houndoom-girl possessing no less strength despite her slimmer frame, and even having some new fire powers to play with. Though, she may not immediately know how to use the new version of her abilities.

The strange woman takes Callista's hit full in the side, but it doesn't seem to faze her much beyond causing her to drop the bag and send the entire remaining supply of those pester balls rolling around along the ground, perhaps thankfully not exploding any of them for the moment. She tries to take advantage of the inevitable proximity from the attack, going for a hard, direct Rock Smashing punch right to the gut. Mightyena are usually on the lower end of strength among physically-focused fighters, but if anything she seems to be an exception to this--in short, she hits like a truck. At the same time, she's taken note of Dact's transformation and cackles more. "Ayee-heeheehee! Hey there cutie, wanna little spar too?" she calls, apparently not worried by the prospect of having two opponents.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:35 pm

*Callista is sent rocketing towards and through a bakery window a few doors away from where she started. Save for faint retching and the sound of something being drunk, it is quiet... and then she leaps back out through the window, sunglasses on her face and an apple danish in one hand. Snarling, she points up at the sky...

...and has the temperature in the immediate vicinity suddenly jumped up almost forty degrees? If the wavering, brightly shining sun is any indication, yes it has.*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:48 pm

She waves her hands to clear the smoke... and blinks. Looking down. "What the hells...?" She looks at the whip with annoyance... then to the woman. "I demand you stop this and turn me back and once!" She frowns... then tugs at the eyepatch.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:49 pm

The eyepatch seems to just be decorative; Dact's eye is just fine beneath it and she might even see a little better with taking the darn thing off. "Ya look so much better like that though," says the woman, leaning forward and giving Dact puppy-dog eyes, apparently not all that bothered by the shift in temperature. Her posture switches back to a fighting stance just as abruptly. "Hheeheehee..you'll have to beat me up first~!" The whole act just seems like a...Taunt.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:58 pm

He tosses the stupid eyepatch... glaring at the girl with both eyes. "Fine... have it your way..." Unsure at how to use a whip or whatever new fire abilities she might have... she moves forwards to engage in hand to hand combat!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:49 pm

*Velcy might notice a whoosh of air before a clawed hand levels itself at her back, barely a few millimeters shy of actually touching her. Might have been a mistake to let Dact attract her attention like that...*

Warning: contains 5% juice.

*Callista chooses to fire off a Solarbeam at that moment, its normal charge-up time a non-issue with the blazing sun overhead*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Next

Return to the Muffinverse