Velcy!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Velcy!

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:13 pm

Dact teeters back as she's clocked from the sudden hit. Frowning... then charges forwards to where Velcy and Callista are. "Can you pin her down?"
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:10 pm

The Bounce hits Velcy straight-on, but the Blue pokegirl just pushes herself off the ground into Callista, counter-Tackling in an effort to reverse the situation. And she is pretty strong, not to mention a bit heavy. "Yee-hee..only two things can keep me down, and Callie ain't interested in the first one. Right?"

Meanwhile...a lot of the scattered pester balls around the ground are disappearing? A particularly keen eye might detect a silvery-white blur at the position and moment of a particular ball's disappearance.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:58 pm

*Despite the pain from the Tackle and subsequent landing, Callista is able to bring herself to reply 'Right' in the best way she knows: by bellowing at Velcy via Hyper Voice at point-blank range. The resultant sound waves crack the windows of the nearest buildings and set off at least one car alarm.*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:24 pm

Velcy stands up and staggers back a step and a half or so, holding her ears down over her cheeks. "Yeeow! Those are some--" She is interrupted by the sound of a foot hitting her square in the side with a ton of momentum. Backing the tape up a bit, one might have seen a very brief, blurry white-silvery image in the shape of a girl several feet in the air changing position into one appropriate for making that kick, followed by that blur streaking out toward the Mightyena-girl's position. The hit knocks her over on her side, holding the opposite side in visible pain, while the assailant becomes visible to people without some very fast eyes or time dilation powers for the first time.

She is an Eevee-girl, looking bodily similar to this but with the white/silver fur pattern characteristic of a shiny Eevee, and wearing denim shorts, a tank top with a pokeball-looking logo behind the initials "P. F. L.", and a big handbag over her shoulder. Overall she looks, if possible, angrier at the Mightyena-woman than Callista has been.
Velcy turns over on her back, looking up at the newcomer. "Heyyy, you're pre'ee late."
"Rrr...stay down if you know what's good for you. You two!" She points semi-dramatically at Dact and Callista. "She throw one of those balls at you?"

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:08 pm

((OOC: Someday, I have got to do some artwork of her. ...When I'm not dealing with a stupid cold, that is.))

*Callista looks undecided as to whether to chew out the Eevee-girl for interrupting her personal vengeance, or to just take the hint and tell her. With great reluctance, she chooses the latter as the overhead sunlight fades back to normal.*
...Yeah. She nailed Knight-boy over there with one... I think. She'd just gotten done calling me a Miltank, so I wasn't paying much attention.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:51 pm

Dact is rather surprised as the girl is suddenly blindsided by the silver blur... getting into a defensive stance until she starts talking... She frowns...

"Yeah... she hit me with one of those things..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:52 pm

"Unnh." The Mightyena-girl sits up, which causes Whyte to pause to glare at her some more...but she doesn't seem to be interested in getting up and re-starting the fight, not to mention that the accumulation of all those earlier hits plus a super-effective kick have clearly left her pretty low on HP. "For the record, I never called you anythin'. I called someone else a coward for runnin' away, and when you misheard me I said I woulda called someone a Miltank if I wanted to call 'em fat. Hones'ly, Callie, I always thought you were fit as a fiddle," she says, with a bright, sharp-toothed smile.
"ANYWAY." The other girl says, starting to come closer to Dact. "I'm Whyte, this is Clyve--"
"Velcy!"
"--whatever. And she's very sorry--aren't you?"
"Sorry f'r what? She came after me first. So did Callie!"
"Maybe pelting her with one of those balls for starters! We're not even supposed to know those things exist!" Sighing, the Eevee-girl reaches Dact and digs around in her handbag, finding a small ziplock bag with what resembles a glowing Oran Berry in it. "Here," she offers the Houndoom-girl the bag, "this'll give you the power to change back and forth between that form and normal. And if you contact the PFL they can get rid of the extra form if you don't want it."
"H-hey! Don't eat that, it's poisonous," Velcy calls, though it should be fairly obvious she's lying.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:05 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"Unnh." The Mightyena-girl sits up, which causes Whyte to pause to glare at her some more...but she doesn't seem to be interested in getting up and re-starting the fight, not to mention that the accumulation of all those earlier hits plus a super-effective hit have clearly left her pretty low on HP. "For the record, I never called you anythin'. I called someone else a coward for runnin' away, and when you misheard me I said I woulda called someone a Miltank if I wanted to call 'em fat. Hones'ly, Callie, I always thought you were fit as a fiddle," she says, with a bright, sharp-toothed smile.

*idly carving a hole in the street with the claws on her right foot* Coming from you, Shenzi, I'm not sure whether to take that as an insult or a compliment.

"Sorry f'r what? She came after me first. So did Callie!"

*Callista folds her arms and looks away, miffed.*

Hey, Whyte? I'm gonna want to talk to you after you're done.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:39 pm

Dact nods... taking the berry. "Thanks, miss..." She looks to Velcy and frowns. Then back. "I don't know if I'll get rid of it or not. It might be something interesting to experiment with. Though I wish I'd have been asked instead of pelted and then taunted into a fight." She glares... then pops the berry into her mouth.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:56 pm

Whyte nods to Callista, but makes a vague gesture to Velcy like 'I have to deal with this first'. The berry in Dact's mouth tastes like a mixture of fruity sweetness and peppery spiciness; something about the combination...maybe due to the taste buds with Dact's current form...is enjoyable. She doesn't change from eating it, but feels like a kind of switch has appeared in her mind; all it takes is a little exertion of will to switch between this form and vanilla Dact. "That's right," says Whyte, turning with another glare toward her usually-friend. "And she owes you an apology. Right?"
Velcy sighs. "I'm sorry I turned ya into an amazing, beautiful, strong girl."
Whyte superspeeds into a half-bent-over position with her enraged face half an inch from the Blue Mightyena-girl's. "That is not. An apology. I thought it was Green that made people stupid?"
"Okay okay. I really am sorry, mate," says Velcy. "Someone hit me with orange juice--I mean, Orange. I had this powerful urge to hurt, or even kill someone. I had ta let it out somehow. So I thought if I use those things ta make someone strong enough part Pokemon, the worst I'd do to 'em is faint 'em. And then once I'd let it out I felt a lot better, but...eeheehee," she lets out a small burst of something halfway between a normal, girlish giggle and the hyena laugh from earlier. "Then I was in a fight already, with two cute girls even, and havin' too much fun. So I hope you two ain't too sore at me after a while, 'cause you're my heroes~."

Whyte, who's stood back upright by now, has a bit of a complex expression as she processes this. Then she jumps slightly, realizing something. "Oh! Wait wait wait." Dashing back to Dact she pulls out some kind of spray bottle (a Max Potion). "If you turn back and you're hurt now you'll still be injured, and it might really be painful. This'll fix you up." After shoving that into the Houndoom-girl's hand she dashes over to Callista to offer her one too.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:11 pm

Whyte superspeeds into a half-bent-over position with her enraged face half an inch from the Blue Mightyena-girl's. "That is not. An apology. I thought it was Green that made people stupid?"

*Callista has a hand over her mouth, snorting back laughter.*

"Then I was in a fight already, with two cute girls even, and havin' too much fun. So I hope you two ain't too sore at me after a while, 'cause you're my heroes~."

*eyes narrow* Um, right. About that... recall at the start of this that I said I wanted to plant me a Shenzi tree?

*In the space of an eye blink, Callista has Velcy hoisted up by her arms. Two eye blinks later, the Mightyena-woman is jammed up to mid-torso in the hole Calli was carving in the street a few moments ago.*

*exhales, then smiles sunnily* There. I feel much better now.

After shoving that into the Houndoom-girl's hand she dashes over to Callista to offer her one too.

*Callista reluctantly accepts the potion with a nod of thanks, looks around to make sure no one else is watching, then sets to work administering it.*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:00 pm

"Whoo. I knew you were holdin' back the whole time. Las' time too.." Velcy faints after that.
Whyte walks over toward the newly-planted 'tree', exasperated. "Oh, great. Now I have to use a Revive too. Those things aren't cheap, you know...I was just gonna have her endure the pain of low HP for a while...remind me to never say anything about your looks."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:12 pm

Dact huffs... "Fine... I'll stay like this for awhile... but..." She tugs at the scarf... growling. "This outfit is seriously getting on my nerves. Hold on." She heads into an alleyway. The scarf flies out, as well as the hair ribbons, gloves, and a few random metal buckles. Until Dact exits, wearing less, but looking more comfortable. Having let her hair down.

She sighs, and sprays her arms with the spray potion. Tossing it in the pile of other discarded things as she stretches.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:30 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"Whoo. I knew you were holdin' back the whole time. Las' time too.." Velcy faints after that.
Whyte walks over toward the newly-planted 'tree', exasperated. "Oh, great. Now I have to use a Revive too. Those things aren't cheap, you know...I was just gonna have her endure the pain of low HP for a while...remind me to never say anything about your looks."

Callista: *winces as she finishes using the Max Potion* Eh, I'll send you a few. I've got cash to spare. Out of curiosity, are these spray cans recyclable?

Knight Errant wrote:Dact huffs... "Fine... I'll stay like this for awhile... but..." She tugs at the scarf... growling. "This outfit is seriously getting on my nerves. Hold on." She heads into an alleyway. The scarf flies out, as well as the hair ribbons, gloves, and a few random metal buckles. Until Dact exits, wearing less, but looking more comfortable. Having let her hair down.

She sighs, and sprays her arms with the spray potion. Tossing it in the pile of other discarded things as she stretches.

*Noticeably, Callista makes sure her sunglasses aren't crooked and refuses to look at Dact straight on.*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:45 pm

Dact's injuries melt away with the potion's help, and she's back to a full, uninjured state.

Whyte sighs while digging out the little golden diamond-thing that a Revive is from her bag. "I'm not exactly poor myself, with the PFL and all. I just need something to complain about...this whole situation is stupid. One of my friends just decides to go on a rampage and sends me a text first of course, so I have to clean up the mess. I couldn't just leave people stuck with poke-forms once I saw what was happening..." She holds it up above Velcy's head and crushes it in her hand; a golden glow flows down from it into the Mightyena-girl, who sighs as she wakes up. Velcy doesn't have much trouble pulling herself back out of the ground; the Eevee-girl puts her hands on her hips, still annoyed. "Now. Who do we need to go see to turn you back to normal? Someone from the CTC?"
Velcy gets an expression halfway between annoyance and sadness. "...No."
"No what? Someone else?"
"Well, for one thing I don't want to turn back. I'm strong like this, I'm free. I haven't felt this good in a year. But, also..." She sighs. "Alongside the magic to turn me back was some to make me forget so I wouldn't worry about it, but I remember now that it's gone. The last few times I was like this they turned me back by just patching up the damage in whatever was used the first time, but it was ready to break the rest a' the way if I changed again. An' then...the Blue's adaptin' somehow, like. So it'll get around a spell like that this time. Whatever those witches did to me was no joke."
"...What witches? You never actually told me what happened to you."
"Err, some weird demon lord Ackator cultists or somethin'. It's a long story." Velcy leans herself to one side to look at Dact past Whyte's shoulder, and waves with a smile that suggests she'd much rather go talk to her than continue this line of conversation.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse