The Way of the Iridescent Fist

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: The Way of the Iridescent Fist

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:50 pm

Blaze wrote:Ling smirks lightly, and looks to her student as he glances back in surprise. "It's heartening to hear you say that. Most just see the color."

She places her hands on her hips and look around. "Well, that was all the colors you mentioned having concerns over. Was there anything else?"

...Let's just say that I've seen evil's face, and it had a bad case of acne.

*sighs* But... that's pretty much everything. I appreciate you assuaging my concerns. I guess all I really need now is to collect my "mother" and head home. Ambush Cat? Get down here.

*whines from the roof* But I just got comfortable!

*grits her teeth* Ambush? Now.

Alright, alright... sheesh.

*A short pause, then Viridi suddenly yelps and slams her free hand against her hip.*

When I said "get down here", that wasn't what I meant! Stop sharpening your claws there! Those are all-natural materials you're ripping up!

*climbs down her leg and onto the ground* And what am I, chopped liver?
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:17 am

Charlotte looks over them unsuredly. Then shrugs and goes to head over to the table with the ladies. With the... other ladies. "Is there anything me can do...?" She asks.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:54 am

AmbushCat wrote:...Let's just say that I've seen evil's face, and it had a bad case of acne.

*sighs* But... that's pretty much everything. I appreciate you assuaging my concerns. I guess all I really need now is to collect my "mother" and head home. Ambush Cat? Get down here.

*whines from the roof* But I just got comfortable!

*grits her teeth* Ambush? Now.

Alright, alright... sheesh.

*A short pause, then Viridi suddenly yelps and slams her free hand against her hip.*

When I said "get down here", that wasn't what I meant! Stop sharpening your claws there! Those are all-natural materials you're ripping up!

*climbs down her leg and onto the ground* And what am I, chopped liver?

"Have some respect. Even in nature, animals will raise those not of their litter," Ling says in a scolding tone as Ambush emerges from Viridi's dress.

"Thank you for visiting. I hope it was insightful for you both. If you would ever like to become a student of mine, you only have to come back and ask."

Knight Errant wrote:Charlotte looks over them unsuredly. Then shrugs and goes to head over to the table with the ladies. With the... other ladies. "Is there anything me can do...?" She asks.

One of them begins to answer, but is cut off by a gong ringing. "Oh, training time is over. I'm sorry Charlotte, but we'll have to continue this another day. Feel free to claim a bed in the dorms if you've nowhere to stay."

The sun sets upon the dojo and on Muffinville. Students head inside, while some head back into town. Others stay in the courtyard and continue their efforts. And tomorrow, it'll all begin again, like the rainbow from the clouds.

((And that's the end. Sorry for making it so abrupt, but I was reaching the point where I wasn't having fun running this anymore. I hope you all enjoyed, and apologies once more.))
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:11 pm

((OOC: Hey, no worries; we've all been there. I was starting to get a little tired myself. ()^_^ Thanks for the fun.))

*Viridi snorts lightly at Ling, as if to say 'as if', before she and Ambush warp away the same way she arrived.*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse