The Way of the Iridescent Fist

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: The Way of the Iridescent Fist

Postby Feng » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:46 pm

"I'm.... like, uh.... shut up!" says the elf, face scrunching up in frustration. "Ugh.... Why is it so hard to thing straight?!"

She attempted to enter an attack stance with the katana but between the alien weight on her chest, the strange balance from her longer limbs, and the strange emptiness in her head.... Well lets just say the odds are heavily stacked against her stacked form.

"BRING IT GIGGLES!" T3T

---

Waffle Iron nods and smiles.

"Good! Lets begin, then" he says, going to grab Ling's hand.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:32 pm

"Very well..." The wolf-girl makes an attempt to channel the Red toward her eyes. The lack of experience with such specific targeting brings it more to the entire face, but it probably has at least some of the intended effect...under her glasses.

--

"I still appreciate a chance to land, though!" Fox lands in a standing position just in time to start being kicked, and raises her left arm in roughly the area a majority of the kicks seem to be targeted toward, though not before taking several of them full to the body. Her right arm swings forward in a full-force hook toward Ling's side. It's probably dodgeable, but is hard enough to send a full-grown elephant flying and skidding across the ground.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:09 pm

Blaze wrote:"Even the most skilled artist needs quality materials to make their efforts shine," Ling says, reaching out to pat Charlotte on the shoulder. "So don't put yourself down like that. I'm proud of you."

She then rubs her chin, and smiles. "In fact... how would you like to put what you've learned to the test, in a spar?"

The former Oni frowns. "Mmm... problem with that. Me can guard self. But... um... how do me attack? If teacher wants to use me for punching bag, can do that." She shrugs her shoulders.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:20 am

Feng wrote:"I'm.... like, uh.... shut up!" says the elf, face scrunching up in frustration. "Ugh.... Why is it so hard to thing straight?!"

She attempted to enter an attack stance with the katana but between the alien weight on her chest, the strange balance from her longer limbs, and the strange emptiness in her head.... Well lets just say the odds are heavily stacked against her stacked form.

"BRING IT GIGGLES!" T3T

Kazuko shrugs, before offering a wide smirk to her opponent. She moves like a flash, immediately getting inside the effective range of that sword, slithering around the former Chibi to grip them from behind, arms wrapping around her body!

Before her hands come up to give those new breasts a light squeeze.

"Come off it. You're just gonna hurt yourself~" she coos into her bestie's ear.

Feng wrote:Waffle Iron nods and smiles.

"Good! Lets begin, then" he says, going to grab Ling's hand.

The hand is shook, and the new Way is sealed. The Azure light sinks into Master Waffle Iron's skin, spreading beneath it to find his heart and flow through his whole body. Ling was right; when you accept it, it feels a lot more pleasant.

The first and most obvious change is that everything seems to get smaller. In actuality, the Chibi' body is growing, getting taller as his proportions shift to become akin to a Tall One! He can soon look Ling right in the eyes as his waist begins to contract, skin smoothing all over. Wrinkles fading, body hair vanishing, scars healing completely...

Whatevr89532 wrote:"Very well..." The wolf-girl makes an attempt to channel the Red toward her eyes. The lack of experience with such specific targeting brings it more to the entire face, but it probably has at least some of the intended effect...under her glasses.

Ling watches Jade's face carefully as she channels. Finally, she seems to nod with satisfaction before producing a mirror and showing Jade her own reflection.

She certainly looks much cuter! If she were to examine her eyes, she would see a bunch of highlights and possible symbol-shaped pupils, like she were a designed character (well, more than she is already)! Her skin practically glows with a sweet, youthful radiance and her hair seems to sparkle in the light.

"You wear it well! No one would ever try to lay a finger on you with a face like that!"

Whatevr89532 wrote:"I still appreciate a chance to land, though!" Fox lands in a standing position just in time to start being kicked, and raises her left arm in roughly the area a majority of the kicks seem to be targeted toward, though not before taking several of them full to the body. Her right arm swings forward in a full-force hook toward Ling's side. It's probably dodgeable, but is hard enough to send a full-grown elephant flying and skidding across the ground.

WHUMP! With a solid impact, Ling takes the blow to the side, and begins to go flying from it, totally lifted from her stance by the force. But her hands lash out, and grab at Fox's arm to keep her there, possibly pulling the Avatar off-balance due to the impact.

Either way, Ling pulls herself back down to stand right before her, with not even an inch separating their noses. And from here, she begins to fire one-inch punches at Fox's stomach. How will she deal with an opponent well inside her very long reach?!

Knight Errant wrote:The former Oni frowns. "Mmm... problem with that. Me can guard self. But... um... how do me attack? If teacher wants to use me for punching bag, can do that." She shrugs her shoulders.

Ling tsks and shakes her head. "You think the motions I have taught you are purely for defense? No, they can be utilized to attack also. Remember, all your power comes not from muscle, but from your title and prestige. In this variant of Blooming Wallflower Style, you must remember that you are above your opponent, and funnel that position into your strikes."

She also titters at the suggestion that the spar would be with her. "Oh no no no. That would be so unfair on you~"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:12 pm

Blaze wrote:Ling nods. "I too, was exhausted upon negotiating with my other six selves. But the benefits do show themselves rather quickly."

She snaps her fingers, and the Chinese waitress brings forth a rubber ball, about the same size as a baseball. "Try to pitch that."

Joni: *nods and accepts the ball* I realize it's a silly question, but I'm assuming it's towards you, Master?
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Feng » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:33 pm

The ninja blushes, face scarlet with embarrassment as Kazuko squeezes her chest.

"Like OH EM GEE! STOP THAT KAZZY!" squirms the elf bimbo, trying to wriggle free of the ganguro's grip. In her frustration, she manages to drop the katana.

---

Waffle Iron sighs with relief as the energy washes over his body, removing the signs of age and struggle from his growing form.

He blinked as he found himself looking face to face with Ling.

"Oh wow. This is indeed strange. After one hundred years I have grown so used to cranking my neck upwards."
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:50 pm

*Up on the roof, Ambush shakes his head and mutters to himself about overenthusiastic idiots. Viridi, who turned up next to him out of nowhere while the last few pages were proceeding, finds herself agreeing with him.*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:09 pm

Blaze wrote:Ling tsks and shakes her head. "You think the motions I have taught you are purely for defense? No, they can be utilized to attack also. Remember, all your power comes not from muscle, but from your title and prestige. In this variant of Blooming Wallflower Style, you must remember that you are above your opponent, and funnel that position into your strikes."

She also titters at the suggestion that the spar would be with her. "Oh no no no. That would be so unfair on you~"

Charlotte looks confused... wondering how she was supposed to do that. Some kind of... aerial attack? That didn't feel right. She frowns as Ling... laughs at her. "So me not even worth fighting anymore..." She grits her teeth... anger flashing through her eyes... then just sighs... slumping her shoulders and looking to the ground.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:28 am

AmbushCat wrote:Joni: *nods and accepts the ball* I realize it's a silly question, but I'm assuming it's towards you, Master?

Ling smirks. "If you like. Perhaps you'll get to see how I pitch. Experience the... what did she call it? 'Knuckle ball' first hand." It's a threat, but a teasing one. Ultimately, it's up to Joni, as the little hut is collapsed around them to give her free reign to toss it however she likes.

Feng wrote:The ninja blushes, face scarlet with embarrassment as Kazuko squeezes her chest.

"Like OH EM GEE! STOP THAT KAZZY!" squirms the elf bimbo, trying to wriggle free of the ganguro's grip. In her frustration, she manages to drop the katana.

The ganguro laughs and backs off, catching the sword on the way and resting the flat of it on her shoulder. "You see? If you lose focus that easily, you don't stand a chance!"

She taps the blade against her shoulder, tauntingly. As if you say 'try and get it, see what happens.' "But never let it be said I'm not, like, sportsmanlike! Tell you what; you join us here and learn Emerald Bounce Style. If you ever manage to beat me in it, I'll give you this back! I'll even try to change you back!"

Feng wrote:Waffle Iron sighs with relief as the energy washes over his body, removing the signs of age and struggle from his growing form.

He blinked as he found himself looking face to face with Ling.

"Oh wow. This is indeed strange. After one hundred years I have grown so used to cranking my neck upwards."

"Don't get to used to it. There are taller still out there," Ling says, looking a tad wistful at the thought of it. Regardless, Waffle's scalp shows more activity than it likely has in years! The strands of hair that have held out become longer, softer and silkier. They are quickly joined by barren scalp giving birth to a lush, full heard of honey-colored hair!

It spills down his back and frames his softening face. His eyes go wide and soft, pratically glowing with a warm amber light. His skull becomes more rounded, his cheeks becoming puffier and flushes as his lips soften. Eyebrows trim themselves from bushy to a thin, feminine arch as his voice begins to crack and soften!

Knight Errant wrote:Charlotte looks confused... wondering how she was supposed to do that. Some kind of... aerial attack? That didn't feel right. She frowns as Ling... laughs at her. "So me not even worth fighting anymore..." She grits her teeth... anger flashing through her eyes... then just sighs... slumping her shoulders and looking to the ground.

Ling gasps softly, and shakes her head. "No, nothing of the sort. If that were the case, I would not be asking you if you wanted to spar with someone. But to fight me, in a true battle? It would be folly. Either I hold back, and shame your already-bruised pride, or I go all out, and you lose without learning anything. Do either of those sound appealing? Because if so, we can do so right now."

She reaches out and pats Charlotte on the shoulder. "I'm sorry I don't see you as a rival anymore. But you are my student, and the master is destined to always be bested someday by a student who cared to learn. So someday, we may clash as equals again."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:50 pm

"I-I see..." Jade blushes slightly at her appearance, which probably only enhances the effect a bit. "...I almost forgot about the nature goddess. Similar to the avatar, she shares memories with a previous life." It may take a second to recognize that this is a continuation of her discussion regarding how she and several others were created. It doesn't seem like remembering to bring this up affected her concentration, however. "I can reverse this by spreading the Red back to where it was before?"

--

Fox spreads both arms around Ling, aiming to grab her even closer, enough to bind her arms from continuing the barrage of punches. That inhuman strength will make it rather hard to slip away or break free--in fact, there's obviously enough power there to snap even a strong person's spine like a twig, but the Crimson avatar evidently makes a conscious decision to hold back enough to not do any permanent harm.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Feng » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:29 pm

The elf bimbo squirms and struggles.... and eventually pouts.

"F-fine! I'll learn your stupid Tall One style so I can force you to, like, change me back!" T3T

She looks about. "So... like what do I need to do?"

---

Waffle Iron stretches his lengthening form.

"Ooooh! That feels nice~!" he observes. "It feels like a bunch of weights have been taken off my back~!"

He twists some more. "And my soul."
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:20 pm

Blaze wrote:Ling smirks. "If you like. Perhaps you'll get to see how I pitch. Experience the... what did she call it? 'Knuckle ball' first hand." It's a threat, but a teasing one. Ultimately, it's up to Joni, as the little hut is collapsed around them to give her free reign to toss it however she likes.

Joni: *rolls her eyes* You really know how to make a student feel welcome.

*After making sure her glasses are on straight, Joni winds up and throws the ball at Ling with all her might.*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:57 am

Blaze wrote:Ling gasps softly, and shakes her head. "No, nothing of the sort. If that were the case, I would not be asking you if you wanted to spar with someone. But to fight me, in a true battle? It would be folly. Either I hold back, and shame your already-bruised pride, or I go all out, and you lose without learning anything. Do either of those sound appealing? Because if so, we can do so right now."

She reaches out and pats Charlotte on the shoulder. "I'm sorry I don't see you as a rival anymore. But you are my student, and the master is destined to always be bested someday by a student who cared to learn. So someday, we may clash as equals again."

Charlotte winces. She's not even strong enough to learn anything from being beaten? It pains her to be so... weak. But... sulking won't make her any stronger. She looks to Ling. "You are teacher. I am student. Whatever way you think is best, me lean." She pauses. "So... if not you. Who you want me fight?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:23 am

Whatevr89532 wrote:"I-I see..." Jade blushes slightly at her appearance, which probably only enhances the effect a bit. "...I almost forgot about the nature goddess. Similar to the avatar, she shares memories with a previous life." It may take a second to recognize that this is a continuation of her discussion regarding how she and several others were created. It doesn't seem like remembering to bring this up affected her concentration, however. "I can reverse this by spreading the Red back to where it was before?"

Ling nods, again looking very impressed at how quickly Jade is picking up on all this. "Absolutely correct, just let it flow out from your face. When you're done messing with the Red, just vent it; imagine smells without sight."

Once Jade has done this, Ling asks, "So! Feeling less nervous about colors now?"

Whatevr89532 wrote:Fox spreads both arms around Ling, aiming to grab her even closer, enough to bind her arms from continuing the barrage of punches. That inhuman strength will make it rather hard to slip away or break free--in fact, there's obviously enough power there to snap even a strong person's spine like a twig, but the Crimson avatar evidently makes a conscious decision to hold back enough to not do any permanent harm.

Ling is caught up in a bear hug! She seems to approve of the maneuver, grinning wide at the Avatar... or is that just her prepping for her next attack?

For even as her bones creak under the strain, she lunges! This close, with Fox's arms occupied, there's little to stop the martial artist from clamping her teeth around Fox's throat! Not hard enough to draw blood, but each point would be felt very clearly.

"I shink datsh enuff," she murmurs.

Feng wrote:The elf bimbo squirms and struggles.... and eventually pouts.

"F-fine! I'll learn your stupid Tall One style so I can force you to, like, change me back!" T3T

She looks about. "So... like what do I need to do?"

Kazuko smirks, and gives the new elf a swat on the rump. "That's the spirit! Lesson one; getting to the lessons!"

She gestures at the stairs. "You and me, we're going to sprint up these! But..."

She takes a few steps in front of the brown elf, wiggling her hear with each one. "It has to be like this! I'll be pulling up the rear, and if I don't see yours shaking, we start over!"

Feng wrote:Waffle Iron stretches his lengthening form.

"Ooooh! That feels nice~!" he observes. "It feels like a bunch of weights have been taken off my back~!"

He twists some more. "And my soul."

It's funny that Waffle might mention weights being lifted, because a new pair of them erupt from his chest suddenly, with a hefty shove from within! They're... quite sizable, straining his already-too-small clothes. But that's okay, because they're changing too, granting proper coverage. He gains a cream-colored ribbed turtleneck, bringing maximum comfort as wires and fabric trace around his torso underneath it, giving that new pair proper support!

His lower half is soon clad in a long pink skirt, going all the way down to his ankles. At the same time, he feels a faint gurgling down there as everything inverts!

AmbushCat wrote:Joni: *rolls her eyes* You really know how to make a student feel welcome.

*After making sure her glasses are on straight, Joni winds up and throws the ball at Ling with all her might.*

"My old students always did say I had a sadist streak. I have a reputation to uphold."

As Joni winds up the pitch, it's as if time seems to slow, her mind processing the world twice as fast. 'No no no, like this,' Hannah seems to say from within. Subtly, her pitching form shifts itself in a slightly disorienting way, like someone else was moving her. But it all lines up perfectly as she releases the ball. It streaks from her hand, a perfect mirror of Hannah's own fastball, coming mere inches from Ling's nose before she manages to snatch it from the air.

"Hm. Excellent form."

Knight Errant wrote:Charlotte winces. She's not even strong enough to learn anything from being beaten? It pains her to be so... weak. But... sulking won't make her any stronger. She looks to Ling. "You are teacher. I am student. Whatever way you think is best, me lean." She pauses. "So... if not you. Who you want me fight?"

Ling smiles, and guides the princess over to more students. There's an eclectic mix here, consisting of other kinds of nobility, schoolgirls with thick glasses, mousy librarians, and bashful geeks.

"Other practitioners of Blooming Wallflower Style. Some may have forms slightly different from your own, but the core remains the same. Do you have any preference as to whom you might like to fight?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:22 pm

Blaze wrote:"My old students always did say I had a sadist streak. I have a reputation to uphold."

As Joni winds up the pitch, it's as if time seems to slow, her mind processing the world twice as fast. 'No no no, like this,' Hannah seems to say from within. Subtly, her pitching form shifts itself in a slightly disorienting way, like someone else was moving her. But it all lines up perfectly as she releases the ball. It streaks from her hand, a perfect mirror of Hannah's own fastball, coming mere inches from Ling's nose before she manages to snatch it from the air.

"Hm. Excellent form."

Joni: *blinks, looking down at her hands in wonder* ...Wow. I... just wow. That... that felt good. Trippy, but good.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse