The Way of the Iridescent Fist

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: The Way of the Iridescent Fist

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:27 am

Blaze wrote:Ling seems very pleased with that answer. "A refreshingly simple answer to the identity dilemma. Very good Charlotte, though we still need to hone your eloquence in presenting your point."

She reaches down and grasps the train of her coat. "Now, I believe that curtsying was up next. Watch closely, and repeat after me." She dips, crossing her legs and raising the train as if it were a dress, bowing her head in the meantime. A perfect curtsy!

Charlotte frowns. Looking like she wants to add something. But the prolonged conversation seems to irk her. So she doesn't mention that she has no idea what eloquence means. She pushes those matters aside, and focuses on a word she does understand. Hone. She would hone these new skills like a blade. They are dulled now, but eventually they would be sharp and deadly. Ready to help her destroy her foes!

That in mind... she watches Ling closely. And tries to copy the motion. But its slower... and her balance in the high heels and unfamiliarity with her dress and new body makes it wobbly. She grumbles in annoyance at her own inability.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:51 am

Whatevr89532 wrote:Jade gives the latest thought exercise a try. She isn't entirely sure how hard is too hard or not, and fluctuates it up and down briefly in an attempt to figure it out. Her hand's pointed downward, though, so if this fires something off it probably just hits the ground.

Ling observes as Jade begins to push the Red into her hand. The aura about her dims, but glows brighter around her arm. Thankfully, nothing shoots out, but it certainly makes her hand tingle at this concentration. If she lets concentration slip, she might find her nails coated in glittery polish!

"Goodness, you're a natural at this," Ling muses as she watches the glow gather. "What were the circumstances of your creation exactly?"
--

Whatevr89532 wrote:"As a brief summary--one might say Aquamarine has redeeming qualities. The aquamarine man sees the best in a person and brings it out as physical beauty, or something like that. The 'Original' crimson was a form of magic native to exclusively male beings called the Crimson race that simply changed the victim into a brainwashed woman with the intent of making her an object to be used as the 'owner' saw fit." Fox has a serious, dark expression. "That race died out, and seeing that part of them revived is among the worst things I could imagine. I'll tell you anything else about them you like to satisfy that curiosity if it helps prevent that."

She takes a deep breath, seeming to calm those thoughts, and then nods. "Alright. Let's give it a try--just some sparring, yeah? I haven't really fought much in this form so I may be in for a few surprises myself."

"Ah, a conqueror's Color then. That makes sense. I suppose I should pay more attention to this place's history, and not just to its Way," Ling says, rubbing her chin. "No, I won't press you for more, it's clear that it is a touchy subject. If your aim is to cleanse that stain from Crimson's history, more power to you."

She smirks at the request for 'just some sparring,' before lunging forward and ducking low. She launches a vicious kick upwards at Fox, trying to launch her airborne!

AmbushCat wrote:Joni: To answer the first part: in order to get a handle on martial arts, as I'm trying to do, one has to learn proper control. And what's the key to mastering the curveball? :wink:
And to answer the second question: one of my fellow employees at the manor was an aspiring pitcher herself before she ended up getting on Lady Circe's bad side at some point. This doesn't seem important at first, except for one thing: the ever-loving knuckleball's part of her arsenal, and since she isn't likely to be playing professionally anytime soon... *gives an absolutely beatific smile* I assume you understand what I'm offering, Miss Hannah?

"Hmm... so it's a promise for proficiency that you don't yet have. Can you pull it off?" She's asking Ling and Joni both, causing the martial artist to interject. "If my student is making you a promise, I will hold her to it." She shoots the maid a slightly unnerving grin as she says it.

Hannah nods, and her eyes light up as the fabled knuckleball comes up, though she tries to play it off. "Hmm... they're a little too erratic for my liking. But having one in my arsenal wouldn't be bad... fine, you have a deal."

Feng wrote:The Chibi ninja groans as his body grows taller, slender... He knows the brainless psycho's sorcery is making him one of them; a horrid thought! He gazes down at his darker skin, his slender arms, all so very alien....

However he requires no need for limbs to enact revenge on Kazuro! As soon as the girl is within range he fires a tiny mouth dart, aiming for the girl's neck. The white hair cascading in front of his face makes aiming uncertain, and it is possible that he may miss.....

But if it hits? Well, Kazuro had best buckle her seat belt because she was due for quite a trip.

Kazuko weaves around the dart, like it posed no threat at all. "Man, really? You lost, fair and square. Don't be a wuss about it and face the consequence!" she snarls as the ninja's clothes begin to shift. Becoming soft and silky as they begin to flow, pant legs clinging tightly to lengthening legs and swelling thighs as they become white stockings with black and gold hems, held up by golden garters. He feels a pulling sensation on his ears as they lengthen, pointing outwards.

His eyes begin to widen under his mask, become shimmering red doe-like orbs, his now-brown cheeks becoming warm and flushed as his lips become soft and slick, practically puckering on their own!

Feng wrote:""You ought to consider the prospect," chuckled Waffle Iron. "The Chibi ninja find the springs a great place to not only relax after a rigorous day of training, but a great place to socialize."

He rolled his shoulders.

"As for my brethren, if they do ask questions simply tell them you best me in one-on-one combat. Technically it wasn't an assassination attempt by-the-by. I can't speak for that other ninja, the one who probably works for Bones' crew, but the Black Temple only see you as a small threat. So long as you don't attack the Black Temple or invade the Chibi district, they'll be content to leave you to your "Tall-One sorcery".

He taps his chin. "They may ask about the deed though. You could simply say you refused the gift. They'll probably find someone else to handle the North School's... special problem. Perhaps the CTC?"

Ling chuckles softly. "I have no want for war; I've experienced enough. I'll leave them alone." She nods along with the Chibi. "The actual truth then, very well."

She stands, and begins to shimmer in all the colors of the rainbow once more. "Now, shall we begin? Would you prefer some privacy for this, or the sooner, the better?"

Knight Errant wrote:Charlotte frowns. Looking like she wants to add something. But the prolonged conversation seems to irk her. So she doesn't mention that she has no idea what eloquence means. She pushes those matters aside, and focuses on a word she does understand. Hone. She would hone these new skills like a blade. They are dulled now, but eventually they would be sharp and deadly. Ready to help her destroy her foes!

That in mind... she watches Ling closely. And tries to copy the motion. But its slower... and her balance in the high heels and unfamiliarity with her dress and new body makes it wobbly. She grumbles in annoyance at her own inability.

Ling does seem to notice that frown. "I don't mean to harp on about your language to insult you. It is to help you bring this power of your to the forefront. Think of yourself as a sheath, and the might of a princess as a blade. Right now, the power is a nodachi, and you are the sheath of a tanto. It quite literally cannot fit, and the only way to make it fit is to make you worthy to contain it. A princess speaks elo-softly, with correct grammar and polite words. Like... well, very much unlike an oni."

She also walks around the princess an catches her mid-clumsy curtsy. With her hands and feet, she nudges Charlotte's own, guiding her towards proper form.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:50 am

Blaze wrote:"Hmm... so it's a promise for proficiency that you don't yet have. Can you pull it off?" She's asking Ling and Joni both, causing the martial artist to interject. "If my student is making you a promise, I will hold her to it." She shoots the maid a slightly unnerving grin as she says it.

Hannah nods, and her eyes light up as the fabled knuckleball comes up, though she tries to play it off. "Hmm... they're a little too erratic for my liking. But having one in my arsenal wouldn't be bad... fine, you have a deal."

Joni: *holds out her hand, then addresses them both* If I didn't have full confidence in both my ability to learn and Master Ling's ability to teach, I wouldn't have made the deal in the first place. Thanks to the both of you.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:46 pm

If there's one thing this particular wolf-girl is good at keeping a hold of, it's her concentration. Her control over her own mind is precise enough to keep the exercise going steady while giving a detailed answer to the question: "Some kind of manifestation of creative potential referred to as 'the Nothing' appeared. Several interested parties discovered that drawing a figure on its surface and then 'coloring' it using color fruits resulted in a new person appearing. My research has identified some of the others created at the same time: A dragon-girl named Ayako with color breath, a reborn identity of the Crimson avatar sharing most of the memories of the previous one, one existing person named Dan fell in and disappeared, but was reborn as an orange/blue catgirl; his goggles were also brought back into existence as a lich with that object as phylactery...and several created by the being Raleigh at once who seem to have become his subordinates in some capacity. This last act eradicated the Nothing by all accounts."

--

Fox is launched upward...but seems to take it in stride, spreading out her clawed arms and spinning in a chaotic twisting fashion that makes a rough sphere around her location a rather dangerous place to be.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Feng » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:04 pm

"Bite me!" the Chibi snarled back, squirming as the magic wormed through his body, reworking his tiny form. He senses the changes to his face, causing those ears to twitch. Hesitantly he fetches the signal mirror, gazing into the reflection.

He gasped at his lengthening ears and his darkening complexion.

"What are you doing to me, Tall One!" he gasps, clutching his ears.

---

"I would prefer the privacy," said Waffle Iron with a grimace. "I fear I have created enough of a spectacle with my smoke bending. If possible, I would prefer to fade quietly as possible. That is the way of the Chibiwabanshu operative."
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:28 am

Blaze wrote:Ling does seem to notice that frown. "I don't mean to harp on about your language to insult you. It is to help you bring this power of your to the forefront. Think of yourself as a sheath, and the might of a princess as a blade. Right now, the power is a nodachi, and you are the sheath of a tanto. It quite literally cannot fit, and the only way to make it fit is to make you worthy to contain it. A princess speaks elo-softly, with correct grammar and polite words. Like... well, very much unlike an oni."

She also walks around the princess an catches her mid-clumsy curtsy. With her hands and feet, she nudges Charlotte's own, guiding her towards proper form.

Charlotte sighs. "Me... I am trying. It not easy to change so many thing at once..." She murmurs... but concentrates... trying her best to adopt the corrected form and posture of the curtsy with Ling's help. She might be an ill-fit... but she's willing to keep trying until it works. She was nothing if not persistent.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:16 am

AmbushCat wrote:Joni: *holds out her hand, then addresses them both* If I didn't have full confidence in both my ability to learn and Master Ling's ability to teach, I wouldn't have made the deal in the first place. Thanks to the both of you.

Hannah considers that hand for a long moment, before taking it in her own taut one. "Deal. You better deliver." She then gets back up and heads out to the field. "I'm getting back to work. Good luck with the others."

In a flash, Ling and Joni are back at the level select. "You handled that one very well," Ling says pridefully. "Ready to continue, or do you need a break?"

Whatevr89532 wrote:If there's one thing this particular wolf-girl is good at keeping a hold of, it's her concentration. Her control over her own mind is precise enough to keep the exercise going steady while giving a detailed answer to the question: "Some kind of manifestation of creative potential referred to as 'the Nothing' appeared. Several interested parties discovered that drawing a figure on its surface and then 'coloring' it using color fruits resulted in a new person appearing. My research has identified some of the others created at the same time: A dragon-girl named Ayako with color breath, a reborn identity of the Crimson avatar sharing most of the memories of the previous one, one existing person named Dan fell in and disappeared, but was reborn as an orange/blue catgirl; his goggles were also brought back into existence as a lich with that object as phylactery...and several created by the being Raleigh at once who seem to have become his subordinates in some capacity. This last act eradicated the Nothing by all accounts."

"Aha... so you are an existence beckoned and molded by your Colors, and not one simply touched by them. That might have something to do with it..." She touches her chin and considers Jade.

"Okay! In that case, let's jump ahead to more advanced techniques. Would you rather learn how to project Colors, or use them for self-enhancement?"

Whatevr89532 wrote:Fox is launched upward...but seems to take it in stride, spreading out her clawed arms and spinning in a chaotic twisting fashion that makes a rough sphere around her location a rather dangerous place to be.

"Hahaha! Good good, don't make it too easy for me!"

Ling flips, aiming to strike the airborne Fox! But not with a fleshy leg, but with her scaly tail! The natural armor helps to soak the brunt of those vicious claws, but it still takes some deep wounds on its way to blow open the sphere of slashes. Should it succeed, Ling lands on her toes and leaps up in pursuit with a vicious uppercut aimed at Fox's stomach!

Feng wrote:"Bite me!" the Chibi snarled back, squirming as the magic wormed through his body, reworking his tiny form. He senses the changes to his face, causing those ears to twitch. Hesitantly he fetches the signal mirror, gazing into the reflection.

He gasped at his lengthening ears and his darkening complexion.

"What are you doing to me, Tall One!" he gasps, clutching his ears.

"Maybe if you listened to me for once, you would have heard me explain! You seemed to like calling me an airhead so much that I'll let you experience being one. Don't worry, we'll be total besties~" she promises as she watches.

The ninja's conservative stealth clothes become much more showy in more than one way! Shifting into a predominantly white slinky dress, high slits showing those shapely legs, hems trimmed in purple and a naval cutout framed in gold to show his toned, brown tummy. Only the barest scrap of fabric covers his chest, and he can feel the flesh under it rumbling in a not-unpleasant way. His gauntlets cling to his slim arms, becoming bridal gauntlets in white, black, and gold, held up with golden bangles around his upper arms!

Feng wrote:"I would prefer the privacy," said Waffle Iron with a grimace. "I fear I have created enough of a spectacle with my smoke bending. If possible, I would prefer to fade quietly as possible. That is the way of the Chibiwabanshu operative."

"Then let us go inside," Ling says, gesturing towards the pagoda. Walking past the students, the little enclosed space with the blue Ling and Joni. Into the structure and up the stairs, to a totally enclosed room. No windows, no furniture to hide behind. Just the polished wooden floor and a single door in and out.

"I hope this is suitable. Now; what are your plans for your next life?"

Knight Errant wrote:Charlotte sighs. "Me... I am trying. It not easy to change so many thing at once..." She murmurs... but concentrates... trying her best to adopt the corrected form and posture of the curtsy with Ling's help. She might be an ill-fit... but she's willing to keep trying until it works. She was nothing if not persistent.

"I understand. It is always upsetting when the Way dislodges you from comfortable consistency in life and sends you adrift into the new and alien. But that you're willing to try and go with it rather than fight against it says much of you. You'll go far, I promise. Look, you've already mastered this."

She steps away, and indicates Charlotte's perfect form as she curtsies, the perfectly demure formal gesture!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:36 pm

Blaze wrote:Hannah considers that hand for a long moment, before taking it in her own taut one. "Deal. You better deliver." She then gets back up and heads out to the field. "I'm getting back to work. Good luck with the others."

In a flash, Ling and Joni are back at the level select. "You handled that one very well," Ling says pridefully. "Ready to continue, or do you need a break?"

Joni: *considers for a few moments* ...Much as I want to talk to the others right away, Master, I think it's best if I rest for a bit.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Feng » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:28 pm

"I'll show you bestie!" growls the Chibi attempting to get to his feet, finding it hard to adjust to the change in height.

Damn! How do you Tall Ones manage with these long legs?

---

Waffle Iron nods.

"It is sufficient. As yo your question, I'm afraid I don't have much of an answer to that...."

He tugs on his beard a bit.

"You're style is about emphasizing the traits associated with different physiques and mentalities.... My current form mixes brutality and underhanded tactics.... If I could choose my next life, I would choose something that didn't require the blood lust demanded of the Burning One or the dirty tricks that the Smoking One espouses..."

He stretches a bit, the sound of his bones popping echoing in the quiet.

"Hmmmm.... You know, for a time there used to be a tribe dedicated to the Feathered One...." He cracks a smile. "I know, our totems must sound really strange, yes? But the Feathered One was a patron of the hunt.... and oddly mothers, too."

He headtilts. ".... Is there a style that would align with these concepts? One that emphasizes strong, maternal instincts?"
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Blaze » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:24 am

AmbushCat wrote:Joni: *considers for a few moments* ...Much as I want to talk to the others right away, Master, I think it's best if I rest for a bit.

Ling nods... before suddenly reaching offer and pinching at Joni's nose, her other hands going to cover her mouth! This stifles her breathing just long enough for the maid to snap out of her trance and reawaken. She sees that the real Ling was doing this also, removing her hands once Joni's eyes focus before she douses the incense with thumb and forefinger.

"How are you feeling? Not too dazed, I hope."

Feng wrote:"I'll show you bestie!" growls the Chibi attempting to get to his feet, finding it hard to adjust to the change in height.

Damn! How do you Tall Ones manage with these long legs?

"Oh, you'll find out soon enough~" Kazuko coos, strutting around the former Chibi with her own. She reaches out and takes his dainty hands, pulling him close... just in time for those sensations in the chest to explode outwards, a soft pair of breasts expanding to fill out that chest! This results in the pressing against Kazuko's own for a moment, causing her to giggle. "Bestie bump~"

As the impact sends the ninja stumbling back, they would feel what lies between their legs yank inwards, twisting into its feminine counterpart! He is now a she, with a form that the Feathered One would approve of! And, strangely enough, at that thought, an elegant sheathed katana suddenly hangs from her form, leaving her as a warrior elf!

Feng wrote:Waffle Iron nods.

"It is sufficient. As yo your question, I'm afraid I don't have much of an answer to that...."

He tugs on his beard a bit.

"You're style is about emphasizing the traits associated with different physiques and mentalities.... My current form mixes brutality and underhanded tactics.... If I could choose my next life, I would choose something that didn't require the blood lust demanded of the Burning One or the dirty tricks that the Smoking One espouses..."

He stretches a bit, the sound of his bones popping echoing in the quiet.

"Hmmmm.... You know, for a time there used to be a tribe dedicated to the Feathered One...." He cracks a smile. "I know, our totems must sound really strange, yes? But the Feathered One was a patron of the hunt.... and oddly mothers, too."

He headtilts. ".... Is there a style that would align with these concepts? One that emphasizes strong, maternal instincts?"

Ling smiles and nods. "Oh yes. It's a slightly strange one, in that it is a style intended to be used with another, based on a Color that can produce separate kinds of people."

She opens a palm, that begins to glow with an Azure light.

"Will you follow the Way of the Adoring Matron Style?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Feng » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:48 am

The ex-ninja meeps as she is "bestie-bumped" by Kazuro, her bronze face flushed pink with embarrassment. Against her better judgement she even lets out a nervous giggle.... Only to quickly catch herself.

"Like.... No! Nuh uh! I am totally NOT your 'Bestie'!" she yells, trying to pull herself away from the affectionate psychotic girl who trapped him in this strange, bouncy form. As she shifts, she realizes the Katana hanging from her shapely hips and attempts to draw it with those dainty hands.

"Like, C-change me back! Use your Tall One magic!" She shuddered at the new sound of her voice.

---

"If you will have me as a student, I will embrace its path" says Waffle Iron with a nod. "But I am curious, will this hurt much?"
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:19 pm

Blaze wrote:"I understand. It is always upsetting when the Way dislodges you from comfortable consistency in life and sends you adrift into the new and alien. But that you're willing to try and go with it rather than fight against it says much of you. You'll go far, I promise. Look, you've already mastered this."

She steps away, and indicates Charlotte's perfect form as she curtsies, the perfectly demure formal gesture!

Charlotte mmms... trying to follow Ling's words. She smiles a bit at her compliment... then blinks. She has already...? She looks down... watching herself grip the sides of her gown... crossing one high-heeled foot behind the other as she dips... and rises in a perfect curtsy. "Well... you good teacher."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:07 pm

"That's one way of putting it," Jade nods, briefly experimenting with moving her 'thoughts' and the color glow over to the other hand. "I...have the concern of being able to reverse any 'self-enhancement'. But if that will not be a problem I suppose I would rather start with that."

--

Fox's arms are hit, the spinning motion stabilized, but she goes to quickly reorient herself with a fist aimed to try and punch down at her opponent with the aid of gravity. Depending on the relative speed of things, this could either catch Ling's arm from one side on the way to or from her stomach, or hit the oncoming fist head-on, fist to fist.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:59 pm

Blaze wrote:Ling nods... before suddenly reaching offer and pinching at Joni's nose, her other hands going to cover her mouth! This stifles her breathing just long enough for the maid to snap out of her trance and reawaken. She sees that the real Ling was doing this also, removing her hands once Joni's eyes focus before she douses the incense with thumb and forefinger.

"How are you feeling? Not too dazed, I hope."

Joni: *breathes in and out, getting the sense of things* It's... a bit of a strange experience, but I think I'm okay, if a bit tired.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:42 am

Feng wrote:The ex-ninja meeps as she is "bestie-bumped" by Kazuro, her bronze face flushed pink with embarrassment. Against her better judgement she even lets out a nervous giggle.... Only to quickly catch herself.

"Like.... No! Nuh uh! I am totally NOT your 'Bestie'!" she yells, trying to pull herself away from the affectionate psychotic girl who trapped him in this strange, bouncy form. As she shifts, she realizes the Katana hanging from her shapely hips and attempts to draw it with those dainty hands.

"Like, C-change me back! Use your Tall One magic!" She shuddered at the new sound of her voice.

Kazuko shrugs and tosses her hair as the onlookers titter and begin to drift away, back to their exercises. "I dunno, I thought I was just some airhead~ Someone as dumb as me could never do a thing like what you're asking~"

As the nubile elf pulls the katana, the ganguro produces that box cutter again. "You really want to try that? I beat you when you knew what you were doing. What makes you think you would win now?"

Feng wrote:"If you will have me as a student, I will embrace its path" says Waffle Iron with a nod. "But I am curious, will this hurt much?"

"Not at all," Ling reassures. "Many fear the changes Muffinville brings, and worry that they are painful and unpleasant. But I have experienced them all on my path to understanding the Way, and they are all quite pleasant when you let them be."

She holds out the glowing hand for Waffle Iron to take when he is ready.

Knight Errant wrote:Charlotte mmms... trying to follow Ling's words. She smiles a bit at her compliment... then blinks. She has already...? She looks down... watching herself grip the sides of her gown... crossing one high-heeled foot behind the other as she dips... and rises in a perfect curtsy. "Well... you good teacher."

"Even the most skilled artist needs quality materials to make their efforts shine," Ling says, reaching out to pat Charlotte on the shoulder. "So don't put yourself down like that. I'm proud of you."

She then rubs her chin, and smiles. "In fact... how would you like to put what you've learned to the test, in a spar?"

Whatevr89532 wrote:"That's one way of putting it," Jade nods, briefly experimenting with moving her 'thoughts' and the color glow over to the other hand. "I...have the concern of being able to reverse any 'self-enhancement'. But if that will not be a problem I suppose I would rather start with that."

"Oh no, nothing like that. Changes caused by colors generated within your body are much easier to reverse." Ling says, nodding with approval as Jade moves the concentration of Red from one arm to the other.

"Now, Red is all about cuteness and youth, so that is what the enhancements focus on. Utilizing them to subtly enhance your appearance for psychological effect, or boosting your vigor so you can out-endure your target as you grapple them. To start, try to bring the Red to your eyes and make them seem wider and more innocent."

Whatevr89532 wrote:Fox's arms are hit, the spinning motion stabilized, but she goes to quickly reorient herself with a fist aimed to try and punch down at her opponent with the aid of gravity. Depending on the relative speed of things, this could either catch Ling's arm from one side on the way to or from her stomach, or hit the oncoming fist head-on, fist to fist.

BAM! Their fists collide... and Ling is the loser of the exchange, being hurled back down to the ground. She lands on her toes and flips back to cancel the momentum. She's grinning.

"Excellent, excellent! I had thought that rendering you airborne would throw you off, but you're more than capable!" She lunges forward a Fox descends before flowing into a flurry of kicks. By using her tail as a prop, she's able to lash out with both at once, occasionally standing on one leg to use her tail instead to swipe furiously.

AmbushCat wrote:Joni: *breathes in and out, getting the sense of things* It's... a bit of a strange experience, but I think I'm okay, if a bit tired.

Ling nods. "I too, was exhausted upon negotiating with my other six selves. But the benefits do show themselves rather quickly."

She snaps her fingers, and the Chinese waitress brings forth a rubber ball, about the same size as a baseball. "Try to pitch that."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse