Laugh-A-Minute Dungeon: The Laughening

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Laugh-A-Minute Dungeon: The Laughening

Postby Ookalf » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:00 pm

Knight Errant wrote:"What makes a man turn Neutral? Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart of Neutrality! Very well! Of the ten challenges, five will be adventurous, five will be more... lenient. On average! Lets see what you get!"

A coin appears in the air... flipping up as it shines... landing on its edge... rolling for a moment, before coming down... tragedy side up.

"Your first challenge is decided! Get to the evacuation Zone!"

Police sirens wail... a city burns... while up ahead far in the distance there is a lit skyscraper with a large "EVACUATION" Sign hanging from it. Nearer at hand are a pair of tables. One holding four medkits. The other holding a shotgun, sniper rifle, cricket bat, and a crossbow. Besides the burning, screaming, and sirens... he can hear the faint sound of mindless moaning on the breeze.

Oh, that all can't be good... *Ookalf looks over the items on the tables, then grabs the bat and medkits and starts running for the skyscraper.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:52 pm

Feng wrote:The young woman does eventually pause from exploring.... to remember that, oh yeah, adventure awaits!

She scrutinizes the doors carefully.... then does a quick Google search on the funny faces. After a while she shrugs and goes with the comedy door, crying "YOLO"!

She heads into the doors... hearing laughter. "Oh my favorite! Congratulations! You get the first prize challenge! Herding catgirls!" And she appears on what looks like a soccer court... on one end is an enclosed fence with an open gate... and milling about on the field are numerous catgirls at play...

xGoggles wrote:Dan quickly gets out of the row of seats as soon as the bars lift, not eager to go on another ride on the magical coaster. Panting a bit on the side, recovering from the shock."Huh, a show?.. H-hey, announcer person, I.. didn't agree to be on the show, I was going to just be part of the audience! Just to watch...", he looks at the microphone very reluctantly. Yes, this looked like a huge mistake, hopefully, a misunderstanding, but he dreaded that it likely was all part of the show... A show he rather not be part of.

"Ooooh? Are you saying you... refuse to play...? We don't take kindly to those who spoil the fun around here..."

Whatevr89532 wrote:Given the Korok's behavior up until now, it shouldn't be a surprise that her immediate reaction is to choose comedy as her disposition as well, slightly behind being right on the heels of Xavier.

She finds herself in a lovely forest... familiar surroundings, to be sure. A trail leading through it. "For your challenge! A traveler is heading through this road... you need to play a trick on him and get a mask he carries!"

Ookalf wrote:Oh, that all can't be good... *Ookalf looks over the items on the tables, then grabs the bat and medkits and starts running for the skyscraper.*

He sees overturned cars... burning storefronts... up ahead a tracker trailer blocks an intersection. He could go to the left... which is a dark alley choked with cars. To the right... which is blazing with several car fires.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:09 am

Knight Errant wrote:"Ooooh? Are you saying you... refuse to play...? We don't take kindly to those who spoil the fun around here..."

"B-but... I didn't want play... This is a misunderstanding.. erm.. How about you just let me out of here, no hard feeling? I'm not here to spoil the fun, just... rather not be part of it, you know?", seriously he specifically asked to not partake... Why did this have to happen to him, first the weird dog creature now this... Maybe he would be better off getting chased down by that thing... might 'hurt' less than anything he'd have to do with that microphone. Stage-fright is a big thing... lucky no one was in the audience of the opera.. right? It was dark there so hard to tell if anyone was there or not, all the light was on stage.

So instead of going near the microphone he.. goes to the side of the stage, looking for an exit.~
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Feng » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:48 am

Xavier's eyes widened. This was indeed a challenge.

She cracked her knuckles.

"Challenge accepted Olmec!" she smirked stepping over to the end goal. "There are different ways of getting a kitty-cat's attention, but there is only one tried or true answer!"

Reaching into her pack she pulled out a can of tuna. With an audible *click* she opened it before yelling to the girls.

"Yoohoo! Time for din-dins kittens~!"
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:50 am

"Sounds weirdly familiar somehow...but okay!" The plant-girl goes over to the nearest tree, putting a hand to it...trying to access something Koroks can usually do, a kind of plant-sense to see what the layout of the forest is and what all is in it, more specifically looking for the traveler's location and probable route.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:25 am

Feng wrote:"Challenge accepted Olmec!" she smirked stepping over to the end goal. "There are different ways of getting a kitty-cat's attention, but there is only one tried or true answer!"

*jerks awake* SHRINE OF THE SILVER MONKEY! ... ... *looks around, yawns, then falls asleep again*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:04 pm

Knight Errant wrote:He sees overturned cars... burning storefronts... up ahead a tracker trailer blocks an intersection. He could go to the left... which is a dark alley choked with cars. To the right... which is blazing with several car fires.

Two paths... *Ookalf makes a quick decision and runs down the left path.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:50 pm

xGoggles wrote:"B-but... I didn't want play... This is a misunderstanding.. erm.. How about you just let me out of here, no hard feeling? I'm not here to spoil the fun, just... rather not be part of it, you know?", seriously he specifically asked to not partake... Why did this have to happen to him, first the weird dog creature now this... Maybe he would be better off getting chased down by that thing... might 'hurt' less than anything he'd have to do with that microphone. Stage-fright is a big thing... lucky no one was in the audience of the opera.. right? It was dark there so hard to tell if anyone was there or not, all the light was on stage.

So instead of going near the microphone he.. goes to the side of the stage, looking for an exit.~

He teeters to the side of the stage... not seeing an exit. "Ooooh? Mmm... being a little... scardey-cat aren't we?" The voice chuckles... as he feels a tickle at his ears... as they travel up his head... growing triangular and fuzzy! Blonde hair with pink tips enters his vision... as a modest bust pushes out from his chest. His pants cling tighter and tighter to him... turning to tights as the heel on his shoes raises up... a skirt fluttering out from his belt.

"Now... I'll give you one more chance... sing like a brave tiger... or forfeit like a tame housecat~ What will it be?" He asks... as a striped tail slides out from his plumper rear... a tug between his thighs as something else vanishes. Leaving her as so.

Feng wrote:Xavier's eyes widened. This was indeed a challenge.

She cracked her knuckles.

"Challenge accepted Olmec!" she smirked stepping over to the end goal. "There are different ways of getting a kitty-cat's attention, but there is only one tried or true answer!"

Reaching into her pack she pulled out a can of tuna. With an audible *click* she opened it before yelling to the girls.

"Yoohoo! Time for din-dins kittens~!"

Xavier is having kitty troubles of her own... but of a different sort. Yet as she cracks open the can... quirking an ear of every girl in the area... she might have a new problem as a bouncing stampede of girls rushes towards her!

Whatevr89532 wrote:"Sounds weirdly familiar somehow...but okay!" The plant-girl goes over to the nearest tree, putting a hand to it...trying to access something Koroks can usually do, a kind of plant-sense to see what the layout of the forest is and what all is in it, more specifically looking for the traveler's location and probable route.

The layout is... strange. About a mile in each direction the forest seems to... cease to exist. But closer by, she can see a man with a large sack on his back walking down the road towards her...

AmbushCat wrote:*jerks awake* SHRINE OF THE SILVER MONKEY! ... ... *looks around, yawns, then falls asleep again*

Crickets chirp in the lobby where Ambush sleeps.

Ookalf wrote:Two paths... *Ookalf makes a quick decision and runs down the left path.*

Ookalf heads down the dark alleyway. Its quite... dark... and eerie. "Spooky, isn't it?" Says the voice... as strange musicbegins to play. And in the ruins and alleyways he can see the gleaming, glowing eyes... and soft, feminine moans. "Braaaaaains~"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Abillioncats » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:04 am

Nate arrived, seemingly out of nowhere. "Wow this place looks fancy, I should check it out!"
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:01 pm

Knight Errant wrote:Ookalf heads down the dark alleyway. Its quite... dark... and eerie. "Spooky, isn't it?" Says the voice... as strange musicbegins to play. And in the ruins and alleyways he can see the gleaming, glowing eyes... and soft, feminine moans. "Braaaaaains~"

Let me guess, zombie ladies? *Ookalf holds up his bat, ready for anything that might jump out at him.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:51 pm

"Mmmh.." The plant-girl considers what to do to win the game: Play a trick and get a mask. Some mean tricks might let her steal a mask, but it'd be more fun if she could entertain him enough that he'd be willing to give her one. That sack is big enough to carry ten masks, at least, so..he'd probably share, right?

This thought in mind, she goes a little farther along the road to buy time, and then gets to work setting up the trick. A plant-fiber tripwire kind of wire will set off a bunch of balloons, and then drop a multitude of colorful leaves down from the sky (well, actually the tree canopy above), all ending with the finale of a miniature tree sprouting up right in front of him all at once from a special seed and then she can appear herself, floating down from above with her deku leaf. Once it seems like it's all set up, she gets to work at what she's the very best at: Hiding and waiting.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Feng » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:28 pm

Xavier meeps and runs for cover!

Worst! Plan! Ever! >.<
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:47 pm

Knight Errant wrote:He teeters to the side of the stage... not seeing an exit. "Ooooh? Mmm... being a little... scardey-cat aren't we?" The voice chuckles... as he feels a tickle at his ears... as they travel up his head... growing triangular and fuzzy! Blonde hair with pink tips enters his vision... as a modest bust pushes out from his chest. His pants cling tighter and tighter to him... turning to tights as the heel on his shoes raises up... a skirt fluttering out from his belt.

"Now... I'll give you one more chance... sing like a brave tiger... or forfeit like a tame housecat~ What will it be?" He asks... as a striped tail slides out from his plumper rear... a tug between his thighs as something else vanishes. Leaving her as so.

"Wh-what? I'm... Just I specifically asked to n-- Huh? What is wrong with my voice? AH-AHhh~!!", he screams out, suddenly noticing the changes happening to his body and clothes.
Panicking, what was happening?! Was he getting slimmer and girlish? "W-w-what is going on? I didn't ask for this!", Dan whimpers as he feels something disappear underneath her skirt.

"Y-you changed me...?", she feels her sensitive ears and pulls her tail slightly, verifying they were very real. Shying away from feeling her chest, this situation was so embarrassing. "Ah~! Please, I don't want to be..this... Please change me back.", she starts to beg to the voice.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:14 pm

Abillioncats wrote:Nate arrived, seemingly out of nowhere. "Wow this place looks fancy, I should check it out!"

Nate arrives in the lobby, with a sleeping ambushcat.

Ookalf wrote:Let me guess, zombie ladies? *Ookalf holds up his bat, ready for anything that might jump out at him.*

The voice chuckles. "You would be right!" As they lurch out from all sides! What does he do...?

Whatevr89532 wrote:"Mmmh.." The plant-girl considers what to do to win the game: Play a trick and get a mask. Some mean tricks might let her steal a mask, but it'd be more fun if she could entertain him enough that he'd be willing to give her one. That sack is big enough to carry ten masks, at least, so..he'd probably share, right?

This thought in mind, she goes a little farther along the road to buy time, and then gets to work setting up the trick. A plant-fiber tripwire kind of wire will set off a bunch of balloons, and then drop a multitude of colorful leaves down from the sky (well, actually the tree canopy above), all ending with the finale of a miniature tree sprouting up right in front of him all at once from a special seed and then she can appear herself, floating down from above with her deku leaf. Once it seems like it's all set up, she gets to work at what she's the very best at: Hiding and waiting.

Sure enough, the strange man comes walking along the trail humming to himself. He pauses... glancing about. Then continues on... seemingly unnoticing as he walks into the trip wire!

Feng wrote:Xavier meeps and runs for cover!

Worst! Plan! Ever! >.<

Xavier runs! But... holding the can... all the catgirls mew and giggle and stampede after him! And he runs... into the fence? Oh dear. He finds there is no cover inside... except a very large cat tree.

xGoggles wrote:"Wh-what? I'm... Just I specifically asked to n-- Huh? What is wrong with my voice? AH-AHhh~!!", he screams out, suddenly noticing the changes happening to his body and clothes.
Panicking, what was happening?! Was he getting slimmer and girlish? "W-w-what is going on? I didn't ask for this!", Dan whimpers as he feels something disappear underneath her skirt.

"Y-you changed me...?", she feels her sensitive ears and pulls her tail slightly, verifying they were very real. Shying away from feeling her chest, this situation was so embarrassing. "Ah~! Please, I don't want to be..this... Please change me back.", she starts to beg to the voice.

"You clearly signed the waiver to your right to complain when you entered the dungeon? Don't you see?" A stack of paperwork appears in his arms... the top of it signed: "Bubbly Housecat Esq~" The voice snickers. "But we see how tame you really are, it seems. No matter! People like soft, tame kitties!"

A strange feeling of... euphoria washes through him. A giggle fighting to escape. At the same time his chest tingles... those new breasts jiggling slightly as they swell a bit bigger. His hair growing a bit longer... that pink on the tips creeping up slightly into the rest of his hair...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Feng » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:51 pm

Xavier remembers all those hours binge watching Lord of the Rings, the extended edition! There is of course only one logical course of action.

"Hey kitty! Come and get it!" shouts the girl, tossing the can into the cat house opening.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse