Dreamscape: A blazing nightmare

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Dreamscape: A blazing nightmare

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:28 pm

((Egh, let's try this.))

The image of Anna that Oyoki summons doesn't seem to actually be able to do what Anna did before, as if whatever she was using to create the effect is able to distinguish between the real deal and this image and refuses to obey the latter. But Anna herself disappears from view in another puff of black smoke as soon as the punch misses, which might make it a little difficult to target anything at her anyway. Her voice echoes across the dream: "Auugh, what a disaster. I should've just stayed in bed myself today. Order: Free." At her order, the space under Raleigh's feet warps exactly as much as necessary to place him outside the effective range of the magic circle.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:36 am

*Ambush re-locates to the red-armor man's helmet, dodging the earth-based attack as he goes. If by the fact that he decided to cat-call the blue-armored woman immediately after is any indication, he's not taking this seriously at all.*

Oi, windy! A T-shirt makes better protection than what you're wearing! I'm guessing the reason you have such a flat stomach is because that chick wouldn't stop punching it!
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:11 am

((Kind of hard not to seem overpowered in the dream realm honestly. The only absolute power here would be the dreamer. Everyone else would have quite a lot more influence than normal.))

Thank you my dear. Now then, lets cleanse the dreamer of the toxic effects of my energy. *Casts a broad spectrum cure all that should manifest even into the real world. That should keep the armor girl from dying horribly by having come in contact with Raleigh's energy.*
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby xGoggles » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:35 pm

Ambush's catcall comment didn't seem to bother the woman warrior at all, well reading off her zombie like expression that is... the blue armor itself, however, feels offended.. not like anyone would notice~

The cure all cast from Raleigh, cleansed all curable effects within its spectrum, including his own toxic energy.

Whatevr89532 wrote:Lyra holds a hand over the girl's head, producing a soft bluish glow in the palm of the hand. She cats a spell which makes the target feel like they're being splashed by a bucket of cold water, but without actually making the target wet, in an effort to wake her.
By this action (in the other thread), the dreamscape starts to disappear as the dreamer starts to wake up. Dream-travellers will likely get booted out into the larger dream world, or to whichever state they were in to access the dream. The dream-material only partially gets converted into bits of memory, and the dreamscape starts to peel-off..? Like a thin layer of interactive dream-magic, with tons of energy-conversion-seals chattered across, that was layered out on what looks a storage of stacked memories. This 'memoryscape' looks a lot more ordered and less fluid than the dreamscape, as this place pretty much only sustains forms made out of memory; while the 'sky' visually looks like a widescreen of anything the 'dreamer'(well now the awake) can perceive.
"How dare they wake her up?! I was just starting to have fun...", Oyoki said frustrated while appearing as a body made out of concentrated self-sustained-memory-data. "Doing this is dream space is so much more fun... And without those visitors wasting their energy around, this is going to take ages..." she pouts, looking up as the former-armor's eyes start to open, curious who was responsible for her awakening.

She sighs, raising the metaphorical hand of her memory-body, and points it to the remains of the almost destroyed palace memory, which wasn't on fire anymore; shooting a small bolt of spiritual fox-fire towards it, resulting in a hefty blazing explosion, shattering the memory apart. The energy released from this gets picked up by the surrounding energy-seals.

(( Now technically, since the dream is over, this thread is too.. or well put on hold at least, until she dreams again.... Unless there are characters that have such an advanced telepathic ability they could communicate not only on a conscious scale but on a deeper memory scale as well, to use a 'memory-body' in this space~ This of course by inserting their own memory into an other [unwilling]person... wouldn't recommend that though ))
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:22 am

As a certified dream-guardian, Anna knows full well when the dream is ending, and leaves gracefully back to her home in the dream world. Her job isn't over, however, as she has to report this incident to more powerful and experienced guardians. The next time this girl dreams, Oyoki might not find the resistance from that camp so easy to fight back against...
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:26 am

*Ambush, sensing that the dream was ending, disperses into a cloud of black mist and fades away.*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse