Magic School Dorms

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Magic School Dorms

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:40 pm

Ayako and Dan follow a pair of snakes to one of the dorm rooms of Raleigh's magic school. Now standing before the door, the dragon-girl headtilts slightly. "Is it rocked? How do we get keys?"

((Unless of course this is too far ahead on the automated assignment process or such))
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Re: Magic School Dorms

Postby Raleigh » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:51 pm

((Nah, you can pick up here if you want.))
*Raleigh's voice comes out of one of the snakes.* Raleigh: Just use the vending machine like thing to register your rooms. If you want to share you'll need to let it know and it'll dispense keys and update the room assignments so no one else will be given your rooms.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby xGoggles » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:43 pm

The cat-girl nods at the explanation, "That actually sound pretty modern, nya~ Being in a magic school, I almost had the idea that we had to chase flying keys to get one for our room." She giggles a bit that thought of hunting keys like little birds; her new feline instincts actually indulge in the idea of doing such things.
Moving over the machine to register their room and acquire their keys. Hesitating a bit before typing in the input; she really wants to share a room with Ayako, but she feels obliged to at least ask the dragon-girl if she'd favour that too. Even though if she were to disapprove, Dan-chan would just be devastated. "Ayako-chan.. d-do you want to share rooms with me, nya?" she asks rather sheepishly.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:16 pm

Snake with Raleigh's voice: We leave that kind of shenanigans to students seeking it. No reason for the school itself or the staff to cause you too many distractions directly. There are clubs one can get into that might have such odd adventures or you might find such a thing in the dungeons/basement beneath the school. Besides, you'll be harried enough in classes and if you choose to go near, much less use, the magic labs. Can't tell you how many times I've had to revive a few students because some newbie tried a powerful spell of their own devising outside of the specified rooms.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:52 pm

"Ha~ai," Ayako nods. "Diff'lent beds, though. I'm not -that- kinda gilrl."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:27 pm

"Or we'll advise our kitty here to not participate in activities, where she can't prevent herself or me from any harm, thanks...", the goggles adds in a grumpy tone, maybe starting to regret the idea of having her body on the head of a curious and active cat that can get in any sort of trouble. The cat-girl gives a small sigh, "Don't worry I'll be careful, nya~"

"Nyawww...", she whimpers softly, her cat-ears and tail slump down, happy they'd get to share rooms but that last part felt like a bummer. She registers the room and waits for the keys to appear.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:38 am

*The machine dispenses keys for the two that will let them both open into the same double room. It will contain separate beds as requested.* Snake: Once you two get settled into your apartment we will be outside if you need guides to any of the stores for whatever little things you might need. The rooms don't provide tooth brushes and such after all.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby xGoggles » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:32 pm

Grabbing the keys and hands one to Ayako. "Okay, thanks, nya~", happy to already have a place to stay for the night, now thinking about what kind of necessities she still needs to buy...
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:28 pm

Ayako gives Dan an encouraging rub of the ears when she seems saddened, and takes the offered key before starting to bounce off in the direction of its door.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:20 pm

Feeling Ayako touch, she leans closer, giving a joyful purr.
"Nya, umm, are the stuff we buy in those stores also covered by what we already paid for the school? Or do we have to find an other way to pay for those?", she asks the snake, as she reminded herself how completely broke she was at the moment.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:57 pm

Snake: If it is supplies for a class the basics will be covered for you. The more advanced classes however will have items you'll have to make arrangements to pay for. As for the furniture, that would be up to you to pay for or you can learn transformation magics to turn what you have into what you want.
*Ayako will likely find the door she is looking for after not too long. If she goes ahead and enters she'll find it is rather nicely appointed with the beds as requested. Two desks against the walls with nice chairs, some plush chairs and couches around a rather ornate looking table take up most of the floor space.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:38 pm

Ayako bounces into the room and flops over onto one of the chairs, easing back onto it. "Ahh. I haven't sat down since, uh...everl?"

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:51 pm

"Umm, are there any on-campus jobs we could take to earn some money for more furniture, nya?" Dan-chan asks the snake while looking around the room for a bit.

Giving Ayako a playful wink, "What about at the sushi bar, nya?" She takes a seat on one of the plush chairs.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:29 am

Snake: That would depend on the bulletin boards results really. Any jobs offered would be either at the behest of students, faculty, some of the school clubs, or even some associated guilds who rely on this school to help them. You'd have to look into what is available and determine for yourself if you can do it. For instance, an older student might request someone to hunt creatures for the spell components they need if they are too busy to do it themselves and it is too rare for a normal shop to have it or more expensive than hiring help. If that is all, I'll leave you to your room to get settled in.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby xGoggles » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:14 pm

"Nya, okay, thank you a lot explaining, we'll get ourselves ready here, and then see about going to the stores" hopping out of the chair and heads towards a door that she assumes will be the bathroom.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Next

Return to the Muffinverse