Shaking the rust off

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Shaking the rust off

Postby Raleigh » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:01 pm

*In a clear area out of town where no buildings should get caught in a crossfire, Raleigh appears and looks around.* Hm.. time to get back up to speed. And that requires wading off the deep end. Scarlet, teleport in the sample products. Might as well see if that new army of monsters we made can perform worth a darn or not while I'm at it. *A flash of light and a large collection of monsters both traditional and some outfitted with military hardware appear before Raleigh. The smattering of creatures are all chimeric in nature with only a few even remotely looking alike.* Upload their target as me and lets get this started, eh?
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Re: Shaking the rust off

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:57 pm

Viridi: *telepathically* --Should I keep one of my Reset Bombs on standby, Ancient One, or will you be handling the post-test cleanup yourself?--
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:53 am

*Ignoring the incoming attacks that are being neutralized by his pin point shields.* I'll clean up after myself. I'll probably have lunch first though. Reclaim expended resources and all that. *Begins to walk toward the army arrayed out in front of him before a tank shell from one of the larger monsters outfitted with a cannon for such fires at him. Right before it reaches him he jumps back into what appears to be a box. The shell hits and the box explodes but all that is inside is one of the monsters. In the middle of the group Raleigh, having replaced a monster that was sitting there, grabs one monster by the face and proceeds to drain all the life out of it while punching through the back of another one and ripping its spine in half.* Going to need to increase their armor or skin hardness.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:13 am

Viridi: *relieved* --I appreciate it, thank you.--
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:57 pm

*Turns so that he is facing what was originally the front ranks of the army. As those opponents catch on to the fact that he is in the middle of them and turn to face him he chuckles and holds out his right hand on one side unleashing a ki blast into the enemies in that direction while his left hand blurs in rapid movement tossing exploding senbon into the enemies on that side.* Need to improve their eyesight. They aren't seeing the needles. *Inhales and blasts forward a toxic fog that begins to choke the life out of those in it.*

*Unseen, or seemingly so, to Raleigh a more bestial monster comes running toward his back from the back ranks intent on ripping into him with it's claws As it leaps forward to tear into him a scorpion tail lashes out from Raleigh impaling it through the torso.* Really need to increase the more animalistic one's intelligence. *Raleigh teleports again to once more be in front of the army that will have to readjust to where he has gone again and contemptuously slings the dead creature off his tail before dismissing it.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Return to the Muffinverse