A nice meal can be hard to find

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: A nice meal can be hard to find

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:11 pm

*An amused call of "HA!" can be faintly heard in the far distance. Easily dismissed and unimportant.*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:52 pm

Raleigh wrote:Oh indeed I am. I have a magical school in town you can visit if you want instruction. I do believe you two are here for dinner at the moment and it would be rude of me to distract you from your original purpose. *After a few more blurred movements and at least five times where it appeared he either had more arms than he should or dozens of tendrils carrying out the work he places their orders in front of them.* Anything to drink for you two?

She nods, being quite hungry, meal first and school talk later sounds like a good plan, looking the dish over, she grabs some of the provided chopsticks. "I'll just have some water thanks, nya~" Watching as Ayako is clearly enjoying her meal, "Itadakimasu~", she says with a smile and starts eating as well.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:06 pm

Ayako seems to realize something when Dan speaks, and attempts to say through her food, "Mmtndmknnmshrr." After swallowing again she says "Ahmm, nothing too stlong, my bleath's funny and I don't want to start using it on accident."
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:19 am

*Serves Dan some nice cool water and Ayako some top shelf plum sake.* I hope you two enjoy. *Sits back behind the counter waiting to see if any other orders or requests are coming in.*
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby xGoggles » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:46 pm

Dan-chan grabs the water and takes a sip, it was very nice and refreshing, on the second sip however she does a spit take getting horribly surprised by a loud voice from her goggles, "CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?!! Oh, wait... I think I got it.." the tone similar to how talking through a walkie-talkie would sound like.
Recognising the voice, the neko-girl rips off her goggles from her head, holding it tight in her hand and starts yelling back at it "What was that for!"...
After a brief pause, "Don't worry about it.. just trying this soul-communication out, while you decided to just leave me behind with.. all these.. strange individuals... Anyway got this lesson about color magic and--.." Dan-chan interrupts by slamming the goggles against the counter, next to her plate, clearly agitated "I don't care, nya~!"
"Hey, I felt that! And not because you are a big dummy means you shouldn't watch out for violet bimbo magic.. seems if that comes into contact with me.. things get explosive... Just giving you a heads up.. you ungrateful furball... ", the voice disconnects with a old-phone breaking-off sound, even though they are secretly still there, aware and passively listening, Goggles just wanted to make it sound like she ended communication for dramatic effect~

The neko-girl moves her dish to the side, laying her arms on the counter and rest her face on them, and start to sulk "Nyaaa...."
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:04 pm

The dragon-girl takes a few sips of the sake between bites while watching Dan have a conversation with her goggles. Eventually she speaks up: "Aw, the goggors being mean to you? Orrrl...you to them?"

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:46 pm

She mutters from under her arm "muuhhmmgmhmhm..." turning her face to the side towards Ayako..."Maybe... I did..? I don't like her attitude.. but I guess they meant right..." she gets up taking her dish in front of her again staring down at it for a while pondering... "Bleh... why did they suddenly need a mind of their own, nya?..."
Taking her chopsticks playing around with her food a bit, she is still hungry but the mood of eating took a hit.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:45 am

*Speaking in draconic.* 'Well wearing a lich's phylactery will cause you some issues. Them talking to you is hardly the worst that could happen.' *Back in a language anyone hearing him can understand.* I am sorry you lost your appetite.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:13 am

Ayako's appetite still seems pretty intact. She pauses when Raleigh speaks draconic, watching him with an expression that suggests she might have understood what he said..but doesn't seem to respond to it directly. "Mmnnh." The dragon-girl reaches over a hand and gently pets Dan's head/ears area in an effort to make her feel better.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:57 pm

Sulking, still continues to eat, somewhat slower than before however. She wasn't one to eat away their sorrows away but eating it out of respect for the chef's efforts and she was still rather hungry as before.
After a few pleasant patting on her head, looking back at her companion, "Ayako-chan.. am I a bad friend, nya?"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:48 pm

The dragon-girl headtilts slightly, thinking while she chews and swallows the latest bite. "You seem rearry nice to me," she says, "but I can't know rong-term yet. Why'd you think so?"

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:50 pm

"Because.. even back in my home-world I didn't have many friends either..." she looks down at her food, "And now I kind of ignored and hurt the only thing-- erm, person that could relate to my previous home and life back then... That doesn't sound like what a good friend would do..."
She takes an other bite, "Also.. for some reason, I have this recent urge to.. injure people... watching them bathe in their own blood while they try to keep their organs from falling out...", looking at Ayako with a stare of confusion at her own statement, "The weird thing about it is.. I don't feel bad about it, the thoughts are rather pleasurable... "
Last edited by xGoggles on Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:28 pm

"You wouldn't do that to yourl friends, though, right?" says Ayako, who seems less shocked by the declaration of violent desires than one might expect. "And you werle angly since she surplised you. If you rerry feer bad you can even aporogize."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:34 pm

*Now in the form of a small child with goddess marks on her fact though possessing the wings and tail of a succubus.* I'd really recommend not crushing orgasms out of people. That kind of kink isn't one that can be revisited easily. As for the urge to do violence, it is a common trait among any aware being really.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby xGoggles » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:05 pm

((..... WRONG WORD, WRONG WORD!! sorry! .... ))

"Of course I would never hurt my friends, nya~!" her tone resolute that she would never let Ayako be harmed, staring determent into her eyes, before blinking at a sudden thought "Umm.. but.. I did hurt Goggles.. I.. shouldn't have..." she face-palms "I'm such a bad friend.. I should really apologize to her, nya"
Holding up the goggles in her hand, "I'm not sure if you can hear me Goggles, but.. I'm sorry that I was rude to you and hurt your.. frame? Umm..nya, I should have been more respectful to you for being new to.. living and should have been a better friend to you in general.." Even though she heard it loud and clearly, Goggles didn't know how to respond.
After a brief pause, she suddenly says, "I guess you can't be helped furball, such an irrational mess", the goggles experiencing increased amount of pressure from the catgirl's hands, but she frankly responds with "Just don't do it again okay... Or I'll have to collect myself from my improper master."
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse