Happy Fun Water Park

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Happy Fun Water Park

Postby Raleigh » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:34 am

And so it is. That was a rather easy wish to grant. *Goggles will find that his bag is now a bag of holding as he specified.*
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby xGoggles » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:36 am

He opens the bag and checks out how there is a little pocket-dimension inside, "Nice, now I have a place to store my stuff inside" he says with a cheer.
"I suppose I could fill it up with coins... but that seems like a chore.. and an inefficient way to pay with...", he begins to think of ways of payment since many of these 'wish things' could be bought if afforded anyway... but what? Money bills, cheques, credit cards; maybe some of these magical places wouldn't even accept regular money...
Coming up with an idea after some though, he takes a coin out of the bag and then copies three times, then drops those in to have the original amount of coins back into the bag. Still having a coin left, he closes the bag and puts it to the side. "Just one more selfish wish, for now, to help me financially, and then maybe something nice for the people here.~", he doubles this coin one more time, thinks of how to word his wish and then tosses one into fountain, "I wish to have possession of a magical golden ball, with the starting base size of a golf-ball; that only I am able to command to grow or shrink to a specified size, and it still can be duplicated by me."
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:01 am

I can't guarantee you will be the only one who can control it but I can do the rest. *A perfect golden ball appears on the lip of the fountain.* After all, there are some out there who have the power to simply control gold. Metal specialized mages for instance.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby xGoggles » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:32 pm

"Ahh, umm okay, though it was more for the command part to be limited to me I guess... Just because I wouldn't want any random merchant I give it to be able to get more out of it than I paid them", he says, going closer to the fountain and picks up the golden ball. Excited to see if this works, "Let's see... ", holding the ball in his right hand and looking it over. "You are ball #1...", he speaks up naming it; he then uses his duplicate powers to make a copy of it in his left hand, then holding that one up he says "And you are ball #2~".
Now looking over both, it was time to test if they worked like intended, "Ball #1 grow twice your size and ball #2 shrink to half your size."
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:23 am

*The two balls assume the sizes they are told to.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby xGoggles » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:39 pm

"This is great, just like intended, thank you very much fountain", he commands the bigger ball to shrink back to its base size then proceeds to put them both in the bag of holding.
Flipping his coin, talking up to the water park, "Say, I want to wish something to help the park out, to make it more enjoyable here. Do you have any ideas, I was thinking free ice cream for everyone maybe?"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:30 am

I can put an ice cream stand in but it wouldn't free. Even with a wish I have too many advantages charging people to offer stuff for free. Now if you want a stand that gives out salty chips for free I could do that. Then I'd build a stand that sold very overpriced drinks.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby xGoggles » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:10 pm

"Well.. that is deliciously evil in a way... Though I guess it would help the water park out and still give people something optional to enjoy", considering the suggestion. "Hmmm wait.... Why does one, able to grant wishes, still have the need to charge people? Can't you at this point just will to be rich?"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:27 am

Because what would be the point of just giving it away? There needs to be some price paid for power after all. As for willing myself to be rich, I'm older than this universe. I can be rich off selling literal junk I've got piled up in the corner of my basement given that it is likely to be at least an antique if not an outright oopart relic or artifact. I've draconic behaviors and as such require a massive hoard to sleep on if nothing else. Conjured riches aren't the same thing as properly gained wealth.

Also, I might have had a gambling problem in the past that I'm still paying off. Darn unicorns.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby xGoggles » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:31 am

"Oh dear.. that weirdly enough makes decent sense..." he says nodding his head. "Guess I'll help you out then, since you have been so kind to grant my wishes~", duplicating the one coin he was holding yet again, and toss one into the fountain, "I wish for a stand in the water park that gives out delicious salty or spicy snacks for free, that will likely dehydrate the people that consume them but never to dangerous levels; and the thirst can be cleansed by whatever drink the water park provides for such."
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:46 am

*The two stands appear.* There we go.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby xGoggles » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:41 pm

"Talking about food and such, kinda made me hungry... I'm going to go look for some non-salty food and then look for your familiar to return the bag of coins", put his stuff into the bag of holding, he sets off to search for a place in the water park that sells food.
Waving goodbye to the fountain, "Take care and thanks for the wishes", realizing how silly it is to do that when the fountains are just a part of the water park, so the being he was talking to is still technically around.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:02 pm

*Not too far from the entrance are a series of stands where a customer could buy all sorts of food. Most of it is your typical park and fair fare such as corn dogs, hot dogs, pizza, chicken fingers, french fries and so on.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby xGoggles » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:12 pm

Looking around the stand for a while, "Well, I guess.. a lot of food options here are actually kind of salty. Though I shouldn't really worry about overpriced drinks, I got gold enough, hehe~"
Still looking if they might have something sweet around, maybe some place that has pancakes or donuts.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:04 am

*There is a stand that sells funnel cake fries.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai