Happy Fun Water Park

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Happy Fun Water Park

Postby Raleigh » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:48 am

Ebony: Superpowers? What abilities around here have you seen that are superpowers? Not that we haven't had some people with superpowers but in the case of the boss and me it's all magic. Or you could just ask him and see what he does for you. Eh? I can but it'll be added to your debt to the park. Are you sure you want to? *A bag full of coins appears in her hands.*
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:13 am

Ellen: *resurfaces for a moment* ...Put them on my tab, Auntie. I'll cover for him.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ebony » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:00 pm

If you say so Ellen. *Hands over the bag to Goggles.* Hm.. I think those hot springs are almost ready to be set up.
*Rolls eyes.* Yeah, I'm sure you can.

Spammer Rank 4
Ebony
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:06 pm

A bit startled "S-sorry.. where I'm from.. even having a proficiency for magic without technological aid can be considered a 'super power' on its own... In this world magic seems to be a lot more common..."
Gratefully accepting the bag of coins, "T-thank you very much" he says to Ebony then turns to the girl in the pool, "That is very kind of you, thank you miss, I'll try to pay it back as soon as I can."
Unsure why she would cover for him, maybe people here are just that friendly? Regardless, better not question it too much; If his plan works, he'll be able to pay her back even more than what he owed her.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:02 pm

Ellen: ... *gives him a long appraising look* ... That's fine. Take your time. *pushes off the wall and continues her exercise*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ebony » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:26 am

Eh, we do have items here that let you use magic through technology too but it is far easier to just do it yourself. I mean this place is theoretically an underworld so it isn't like mana and such isn't abundant. Have fun with whatever you want to do with that money, kiddo. *Ebony nods to the two of them before she wanders off to set up another section of the park.*
*Rolls eyes.* Yeah, I'm sure you can.

Spammer Rank 4
Ebony
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:08 pm

Already heading in the direction towards the fountains, his mind occupied with what he could wish for; not fully picking up on what Ebony said. Maybe for the better.. if he had known this was some kind of underworld he'd likely go into a panic attack, giving his fear for such.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:25 pm

*A few fountains can be found around where Goggles was going. Several of them sit there with various little statues in them with plaques explaining what they are or who the statue is of. The one in the middle has some obvious coins reflecting light through the clean water in the bottom of it.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby xGoggles » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:40 pm

Heading to the obvious middle one, with his bag full of coins, looking over the fountain for a bit, wondering if this would really work. Then suddenly realizing he could just ask, the whole water park was a person after all, "Umm hey, mister water park?" he speaks out in the open. "Do these fountains really grant wishes?"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:45 pm

They can though that may depend on what is wished for. Wishing for more wishes for instance is out as is resurrection of anyone. You want that you'll have to do more than simply toss a coin in a fountain.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby xGoggles » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:25 pm

"Hmm I guess.." Looking back at the bag of coins, so wishing for more wishes was out of the question... but he didn't say anything about wishing for more coins.~
He takes out a coin, ready to toss it and speak out his wish, but then pauses for a moment... why would he waste a wish for just another bag of coins? No that would be a silly idea, he could wish for anything he wanted, why waste it on something so small?
Rethinking his wish attempt, still considering being on the safe side for his first wish, not something too big, but still useful in the long term. He finally tosses the coin into the fountain, "I wish for the ability to, at will, duplicate anything I touch with one hand and make it instantly appear it with the other."
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:16 am

Congrats, you now have the power of duplication. This power however is limited in that what you duplicate can not be alive. You might also find it hard to dupe a car for that matter. Nice choice on specifying at will by the way. If only Midas had thought of that.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby xGoggles » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:05 pm

"Thanks, haha, I didn't want to accidentally start duplicating things unintentionally. Those limits are fine though; they seem fair enough."
Looking at the bag of coins, "Time to test this out then...", he holds the bag in his left hand and an open palm with his right, focusing on its form, then instantly a second bag materializes in his other hand. "Oh wow, this is amazing."
He takes out a coin from the new bag, inspects it and then asks out loud again, "Say, can I wish as many times as I have coins or do these fountains have a limit of use? You did say I wasn't allowed to wish for more wishes earlier."
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:13 pm

*Goggles might be dismayed to find that he only replicated the bag not the contents of it.* You can only replicate what is in your hand. Nothing was said about replicating the contents of containers. No particular limit but most of what this wishing fountain could grant you could be bought at various stores and the like in town most likely. So long as you can afford it you could buy most anything.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby xGoggles » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:25 pm

"Aww, it didn't copy over?" Listening to the pool's explanation "Should have figured the wish wouldn't give me too much leverage... Hmm, guess I can still copy each coin one by one..."
Inspecting the empty bag gave him another idea for a wish, something useful to go along with his new power. He takes a coin out of the original bag, takes a big breath and tosses it into the fountain, "I wish this empty bag I just made, would turn into an indestructible bag of holding, capable of holding fifty times it size without weighing anymore than it does now, regardless what is in it.. and it can stretch open enough for me to be able to enter and leave it, if I want to do so."
Well, that was a mouthful, hopefully, it worked out the way he intended, so he'd have a suitable storage for the stuff he could collect.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse