Happy Fun Water Park

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Happy Fun Water Park

Postby xGoggles » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:27 pm

Raleigh wrote:As those I could move about however. As a card I'm actually a lot more dangerous than one might expect. As a waterpark I'm theoretically stuck in a set place.

"Hmmm, well not if you were locked up somewhere.. though I guess being a building or park can berth you to a specific place..." he gets out the wave pool, finding a new appreciation of his own freedom of movement in comparison to the talking water park, maybe there was a way to release them from their burden.
Thinking of where the pools were the girl from earlier was in, there should this Ebony be too, right? He starts walking in said direction.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:31 pm

*Appearing next to Goggles.* Oh no worries about that. While I am the waterpark I have tricks that let me get around the limitation on mobility. Not least of which is the ability to create multiple bodies without loss of focus. As for Ebony, yes, she should be with Ellen.

Ebony: Wha... No way. I'm too young to be losing hair.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:08 pm

Ellen: ...Don't give it much thought. Depending on whether they're feral or spend a lot of time indoors, it's possible for cats to shed year-round. You've never brought up old you are, but I doubt age has anything to do with it.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:02 am

"Ahh~" Spooked by the sudden appearance of Raleigh, next to him... "That is.. good to know thanks..." he backs of giving an awkward smile.
Walking over towards Ellen and Ebony, but gradually slowing down, getting more nervous the closer he got; with the realization he was just going to walk up to some strangers and talk about something as random as a water park and if she has his back-up memory? If this was all a prank that could get pretty embarrassing; but considering how weird a lot of things in this world already, it likely would be taken seriously.

"E-excuse me, are you Ebony?" he shyly asks the cat lady.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ebony » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:31 am

How long ago on the prime earth was it when Menses unified Egypt again? I think that is about how old I am barring extra aging from acting in time loops and the like. *Notices Goggles.* Indeed. I am Ebony, first familiar of Raleigh and chief of his agents. How can I help you?
*Rolls eyes.* Yeah, I'm sure you can.

Spammer Rank 4
Ebony
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:46 am

Ellen: ...So at least 5,000 years, then. And you've gone that long without noticing?
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:24 pm

"Ummm, hi.. I.. umm.. was talking with the water park, and it said you kept his back-up memories?? Can you maybe explain, who or even why someone would turn him into a water park?.. If you aren't busy that is..." he stood there rather sheepish, either things were magical and all this made sense.. or maybe he has been hallucinating the whole time; for some reason that also seemed rather plausible.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ebony » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:40 am

((Amusingly enough I don't personally remember and I can't seem to find the original water park thread so I'd be hard pressed to answer who arranged it. Either I named it something else or that thread got lost.))

I'd say that means it's been at least that long since I last shed. Which probably means I'm aging even slower than I thought.

Indeed, I do. He offloads several memories to me and the rest of his familiars because otherwise he might go a little nuts. The why was mostly a bit of an attempt to trip him up and perhaps a bit of humorous insult. As for the who...well that was {Whoever it was}. Perhaps they were annoyed by this little incident. http://www.pipian.com/msf3/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=17846&sid=ea919d2dd18ff73f1fa21e44aceeb885

Spammer Rank 4
Ebony
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:09 pm

Ellen: *disregarding Goggles' presence* ...Probably. ...Anyway, I'm going to tackle a few more laps. Enjoy your conversation.

*Ellen takes another swig of drinking water, then pushes off the side of the pool and gets back to her exercise.*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:42 pm

Ebony: You enjoy yourself, Ellen.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby xGoggles » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:57 pm

Ebony wrote:((Amusingly enough I don't personally remember and I can't seem to find the original water park thread so I'd be hard pressed to answer who arranged it. Either I named it something else or that thread got lost.))

I'd say that means it's been at least that long since I last shed. Which probably means I'm aging even slower than I thought.

Indeed, I do. He offloads several memories to me and the rest of his familiars because otherwise he might go a little nuts. The why was mostly a bit of an attempt to trip him up and perhaps a bit of humorous insult. As for the who...well that was {Whoever it was}. Perhaps they were annoyed by this little incident. http://www.pipian.com/msf3/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=17846&sid=850809119fb2e4bd88f2ed88a00b2148

"Ummm, but it didn't really seem to effect him much... as he is able to make multiple bodies and such... seem like a waste of a wish if it was to limit him.."
He shrugs "Though, I guess having this water park around is something fun, so if it was for that reason then maybe it made sense?"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:25 am

Ebony: Eh, people do what they do. I'm sure they mostly did it because they knew the randomness of the request annoyed him as it served no real purpose other than to create a water park. It isn't like it is hard to get the boss to grant a wish if you impress him enough though.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby xGoggles » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:05 pm

"Hmmm, are we talking like..actual magical genie-like wishes?" A wish granting water park, this actually sounds pretty interesting, "Say, how does one 'impress' him? Because it seems he is pretty powerful and already has seen and done a lot already"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ebony » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:28 pm

A bit more like goddess granted wishes actually. Genie wishes are usually twisted in some way though the boss will pull that routine too if you give him enough rope. Impress is a nice way of saying amuse him. Fight him and survive long enough is one of the ways. If you choose that option, a bit of advice, he specializes in area of attack/effect spells. Easiest way to get one though is to wait for him to hold a contest for one or something. He gets bored and tends to set up events for the normal citizens to amuse him. One time it might be to steal or retrieve something for him, another it is to stop him from killing most of the population of the city, and then another it might be just to catch him in a giant game of transformation tag.

Spammer Rank 4
Ebony
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:38 pm

"W-wait... that doesn't sound easy at all... Fighting, stealing, prevent him from almost whipping out the city?? Most of those, besides the tag game maybe, sound pretty dangerous... Does 'normal citizens' mean 'people with superpowers'?" He lets out a disappointing sigh, of course, free wishes wouldn't be too easy. Considering how magical or extraordinary some being in this city are, he might be way below the curve as far as abilities go for contests use.

"Hmmmm..." he did recall finding some kind of wishing fountains earlier, for people to toss coins in.. if this park is actually able to grant wishes maybe that's his best bet. he slightly grins to himself, maybe he could use one of those wishes to pay off his tab even, together with a couple other bonuses.~
"Say.. umm.. Miss Ebony, could you maybe.. lend me some coins? I promise to pay them back later.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse