Infinite Library

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Infinite Library

Postby Raleigh » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:21 pm

Akilah: Very. A lot more violent and prone to utterly random nonsense. *She pulls down a book on Himitsu.* Here is one of the members. You will read on to find out a tidbit about him. He isn't around much anymore so some of the information might be a bit more generic than what you would find on the boss.
Raleigh: Nah. Hild likes me too much for that to be a real hassle. She'll send some of her minions to deal with it if I ask. Hm... anything in particular about the spirit? Is there a particular type of love it is fond of?
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby xGoggles » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:35 pm

The snake girl starts to read on this Himitsu member, and again starting with habits and such since apparently they were quite violent so perhaps very provokable. Then she pauses and looks up at Akilah to ask, "Who isss the one named Hild?"
-----
Emeia stays quiet for a moment to think, then answers, "Now that you mention it. After the incident, they did ssstart to get involved with quite a lot of romantic activitiesss, essspecially when it came to watching romcomsss. None of which he had shown any interessssts in before..."
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:41 pm

*The book details that Himitsu is a mazoku who has an alternate form of a young boy. He has a habit of picking on a certain cat, setting Raleigh's hair on fire, invoking bishonen invincibility when in his human form, and trying to be a pest in whatever way would be most funny. That last bit of information would be relevant to most of the Brotherhood members.* Akilah: Hild is the Daimakaicho and leader of Hell. She is an old friend of the boss's. He acquires netherworlds on occasion and sells them to her to expand her territory as there are always more souls for the pits. She is not a member of the Brotherhood.
Rei: Hm.. well romcoms aren't exactly the most common thing to find here. You'd pretty much be stuck watching shows for that not counting the comedy all this faulty love magic spawns anyway. *Sniffs some more.* I do sense someone somewhat amused by something similar not far from here. I think that we missed them by about five minutes. Let us go to the south which is where I'm sure they are.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby xGoggles » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:36 pm

Emeia swishes her tail a few times while reading. Looking back at the library spirit, she asks, "What isss thissss 'bisssshonen invincibility' referred here in thiss book?"
-----
She simply nods and starts to follow Rei to the south, while most of the pebble snakes tailed behind, with a few of them keeping watch around the shop.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:54 pm

Akilah: When in his human form, a form which was ignorant of the other form's actions, he had the protection of being too pretty to die, essentially. I'm pretty sure sometimes Himitsu would trigger the curse just for that protection though what can hurt a mazoku is limited to start with. They are astral beings.
Rei: If we don't find them this next time I have an idea of how to get them but I'll need the name of either your brother or the spirit for it to work. *She flies down the street toward a local television station.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby xGoggles » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:34 pm

"That issss an interesssting way to ussse a cursse...", Emeia comments before reading again about Himitsu, now looking more into what other special abilities they might possess.
----
She gives the succubus a curious look as she follows. "Are you going to try to ssummon them?"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse