City of Lights

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: City of Lights

Postby xGoggles » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:56 am

Dan nods interested but surprised. "Wait... anything really? Wow. Hmm.. So depending on what others are wagering, you could also potentially win almost anything too then. interesting... I guess I should check around and see what prizes are available. Oh, and for the ball.. I thought I should trade it in for coin or chip or something. For the slot-machines and such. Or do they also work with the 'you can wager anything'-rule?"
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:00 pm

Catgirl Teller: You can trade it in for chips if you want or you can wager the orb itself at one of the games. There is a variation of the slot machine that will take in items you offer it if you prefer to wager it against a machine but even if you win there would be no guarantee it would be in the payout from such a thing. Be best to wager that at one of the tables where you can see what you are betting it against. Be mindful those games with items usually are one shot games where winner takes all. The high roller tables operate by their own rules because those playing at such could probably wager a few hundred similar items at a go.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby xGoggles » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:35 pm

"I see.. Hmm.. I think I'd like to trade this in for chips and try out the slot machines for a while until I get bored or win something fancy. Later I'll likely check out the tables. Thanks for the info by the way", he says with a smile as he waits for the big golden ball to get exchanged for chips.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:53 pm

Teller: That will be good for about four thousand chips due to it being gold and an extra two thousand for the size changing property. *She sets out the chips.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby xGoggles » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:43 pm

Dan blinks surprised at the amount, maybe he overdid himself with this trade. "Wow.. that's a lot... I don't think I can carry all of.. --Oh wait! I guess I can store it all on my bag of holding", he says and then proceeds to gather the chips and lowering them into his little bag.
"Haha, hopefully I'll win some fun stuff with this~ Thanks for the exchange, cya~" Dan waves the catgirl teller goodbye and heads towards the slot machines, eager to spend a good amount of chips on them.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:56 pm

*The teller nods and turns to her next guest. A bank of slot machines await Dan. There is a row of green ones, a row of blue ones, and one that kind of sits by itself that is colored red.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby xGoggles » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:28 pm

"Hmmm, I wonder what the color mean.. Likely the tier of prizes or something?" Dan goes inspect the green ones first then compares them to the blue ones.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:55 pm

*The green ones take one chip to place a bet. The blue ones take ten. The payouts are increased on the blue ones versus the green ones.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby xGoggles » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:59 pm

Dan decides to give the blue ones a try. "I have soo many chips, so I might as well use multiple per gamble", he says taking out his chips and inserting them in the machine. He'll continue to play for a while, trying to estimate his luck.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:45 am

((So how many pulls are you doing and are you betting on just the center line or the top and bottom as well? I'll need to know to give you a possible result.))
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby xGoggles » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:19 am

Wanting to increase his chances of winning something and feeling like he has a lot to spend anyway, Dan bets on all the lines available each time for about fifty times.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:35 pm

*Dan will find himself winning about a third of the time but usually on only one line and for the low value results. This leaves him pretty much only behind about ninety chips. One roll was a jackpot that pays out an item rather than chips which deposits a unique marker for him to take to the teller to get the prize.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby xGoggles » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:47 am

"Hmm, I guess I should have expected to lose more than win with these. I did win this marker for a prize from the jackpot though. I wonder what it is", he murmurs to himself about to head in the direction of the teller again until he spots the red slot machine. "Ah, I suppose I should check that one out first though~"
Dan went to inspect the machine that was sitting by itself. If it was standing solo like that it likely had the highest cost but best prizes, right?
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:28 pm

*Dan would find himself correct in that speculation. It takes a hundred chips a bet on this machine but much higher chances for item payouts and even the most minor payout on this machine is about as high as a middle ranged one on the previous one. If one gets sevens across all five wheels they will win a ability.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby xGoggles » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:13 pm

Stating to get very interested in this slot machine, Dan takes a seat and starts playing, easily willing to spend and continue until he had about two thousand chips left.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse