Nothin'

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Nothin'

Postby xGoggles » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:45 pm

She crosses her arms and shakes her head, "What has this world come to for me to be in danger by bimbos magic or their fruit..tsk.."
"But wait... I'm not here, I'm with..--" Looking around for the happy pair that without her notice ran off somewhere in search for food, "Where did those two go??!"
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:55 pm

"Aah, Muffinville council. Good times..." Whatevr seems to be busy conversing with the floating text for the moment.

"They went looking for food," supplies Fox, who was actually paying attention to more than one conversation at a time. "If you're willing to let her keep your 'you' you'll probably have to accept going different ways, unless you just want to be joined to someone else at the hip. But at least if your body did explode you might be able to get stitched back together. Most don't have that option."
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:59 am

*Appears in a swirling vortex of black flames with an angry glare and enough spilling hate seeping into the air to kill anything less than a pc present around him.* I do not like what I'm seeing. Nothingness is a mark for deletion of the planet on which it is found. This is what ends the multiverse (and has done so before) and can not be tolerated. I hope you all have been doing more to repel and contain it than spread it. *Returns to his normal self after reviewing the past in the local area.* Good, you have been. Now, how about we all push this back until it is gone? *Various swirls of energy light up the air behind him as the black flames disappear.*
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:07 pm

*Whoever it was that was responsible for the scrolling marquee is startled silent by Raleigh's arrival.*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:36 pm

"Ohhh, are you going to make a huge cast of characters to eliminate it completely, or just hope blasting it into oblivion works?" says Whatevr with a tone more of curiosity than anything else.

Also:
Raleigh wrote:*Appears in a swirling vortex of black flames with an angry glare and enough spilling hate seeping into the air to kill anything less than a pc present around him.*

All the computers within a block of Raleigh's arrival running anything other than Windows spontaneously and mysteriously crash.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:03 pm

((Hahaa.))
Most likely the first. Allow me to demonstrate. *Various blasts of random color paint ten different spell circles upon the nothing. Appearing to the side of this mess Raleigh appears with a small cup containing something that appears to be blood.* Some blood from the Heart of Fear. *Smears the blood in a swath there. He teleports to another section with his form shifting into a large white alicorn.* I don't remember who gave me this form but I might as well see if I can't get some chaos going out of this one. *A splotch of dark with a white crescent moon is printed on the nothing. Raleigh's form shifts again turning to look like Holo the Wise Wolf.* A touch of amber like the grain this form tends to be stuck lording over. *Shifts again to the form of Rei.* And then as the life goddess, some breath of life for the lot. *Exhales some white mist into all the images.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby xGoggles » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:03 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"Aah, Muffinville council. Good times..." Whatevr seems to be busy conversing with the floating text for the moment.

"They went looking for food," supplies Fox, who was actually paying attention to more than one conversation at a time. "If you're willing to let her keep your 'you' you'll probably have to accept going different ways, unless you just want to be joined to someone else at the hip. But at least if your body did explode you might be able to get stitched back together. Most don't have that option."

Turning back to Fox, "I'm not that eager to just follow people around anymore like I'm used to.. I'm free now... Just wish they might have heard the seminar of 'be careful of violet magic' so they don't put the actual me in danger..." Goggles sighs.. "If only I had a way to contact them..."

Meanwhile, she keeps half a glance towards the spectacular coloring-show Raleigh is putting up, while she is talking to Fox.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:12 pm

"Hmm...if the object actually contains your soul you should be able to communicate through it somehow or other. Especially if it's attached to someone by physical contact...what little I can remember of my former magic education suggests that much." Fox pauses, shielding his eyes...

During all the things Raleigh does to color it, the various colors and shapes and things swirl and twist around the surface of the Nothing at rapidly accelerating speeds, approaching an overload. The last straw (the life-mist breath) causes the whole sphere of stuff to give up and just produce a uniform glow in a sparkly rainbow of all the colors he used, which brightens to 'telescope aimed at the sun' levels of light intensity before dissipating.
((I hope you have an idea what all that makes together, I don't really know))

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:24 pm

((Oh pooh, I was hoping to wind up with ten new random magical minions from the circles. Oh well. I'll get to them in another post once I make up enough of them.))

*A dark black alicorn like figure starts to appear before Raleigh teleports that one away to another location. The amber color turns into an amber haired and eyed young woman with various fall themed decorations on her clothing. This girl looks around surprised. The blood of the heart of fear releases a demoness with fiery red hair, horns, and eyes. She looks around annoyed at being on a mortal plane. Anyone looking at her eyes will feel unspeakable terror begin to fill their souls.*

Well that was a lot less potent a nothing than I thought it was. I was going to imbue the elements if any remained. *Red, blue, green, yellow, white, and black gems float around himself.* A collection of elementals would have been handy.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby xGoggles » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:15 pm

She nods at Fox's theory, "That does make sense.. won't hurt to try... Hmmm--" She begins to focus until getting distracted by the intense bright light, being forced to cover her eyes, weird that something purely made for observing now has to deal with shielding herself from overdose of light.
"Hey, can you warn us next time you do that?!" Goggles yells somewhat agitated...
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:36 pm

You did see me appear all fire and brimstone with darkness swirling about yes? That was me warning everyone what was about to happen. I even added some scenery chewing lines too. I'll make a note though that you need extra warning.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:00 pm

"Raleigh..do you have much experience with objects suddenly given life?" says Fox. "Also, I'm Fox--used to be Wolf. I think we met maybe once? I heard about you, at least."

Whatevr strolls over to the demoness, looking her straight in the eyes and displaying a complete lack of terror (due to actually being a soulless husk). "Hi there~."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:56 pm

Which kind of life we talking about exactly? When the object is animated to act as if it is alive like when I let me swords fight for me while I take a nap, when it is made from living parts such as most of my organic metal equipment, when it possesses a soul and ego of its own and I have to deal with it like my favored weapon, or one of the various other forms of life?

Aye, we have met indeed. I do seem to recall it in fact.

Demoness: Greetings husk. Do you know the nearest collection of innocents so I might devour their souls?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:00 pm

Fox indicates the undead girl next to him. "I'm asking because this one went from being a pair of goggles to apparently some kind of lich with her soul in a pair of goggles...we were trying to figure out if there's some way she can communicate with the person who's wearing her."

"Innocents, hmm..I dunno. Depending how picky your standards are the whole neighborhood around here might be good, or maybe just a small subset of them. I could cast an innocent-detecting spell if you don't have one?"

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:57 pm

Her soul should be able to do that rather easily actually. As a pair of goggles upon the head of something it should be able to simply resonant in a way to interact with the wearer's ear drum. It'd be not that much harder than talking actually. Or are you meaning how would the lich do so? If so, the same way though triggering such a connection would make her phylactery, the goggles, rather easy to detect while she is doing so.

*Approaches the harvest/fall themed girl.* Hello young one. You ready for a new job? I have a few ripe harvests I'm sure you as a spirit of such things could handle well. How are you at handling a scythe?

Demoness: Then cast your spell. I must gain more power so I can resurrect my father.

Raleigh: Anyone got names for these two? I am barred by ancient laws and rites from naming anything.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse