Nothin'

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Nothin'

Postby AmbushCat » Sat May 27, 2017 10:08 pm

*waves at the stick figure* My, aren't you just the adorable little thing? If I didn't already have five kids, I'd adopt you for sure!
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Sat May 27, 2017 10:12 pm

Maneuvering around within the hug, trying to get at least in a sitting position, "Hi... ummm... konnu--.. konnichiwa" trying his best attempt at amateur japanese.
"Do.. you speak.. English? Eigo.. o.. hanasu? he asks the girl. Noticing her tail waggling, he hesitantly pets her head, trying communication on multiple levels.
The girl sure seems happy, a bit hyperactive, but this was a nice change.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun May 28, 2017 2:11 pm

The dragon-girl, seemingly noticing Goggles's effort, releases the hug and sits down crosslegged across from him. "Ahm..Frrloot? Thank you for, flute was verly good," she says, and nodnods. "Frayvor was, ah, well loasted sheep." After a brief pause she tilts her head slightly. "Do I..have name?" The question seems more like a confused one directed at herself, but...

The stick figure, as if in response to Ambush mentioning his children, produces a speech bubble from the 'head' which says "GAW" in it.

Whatevr scoots over next to Ookalf during this, producing a pencil (from nowhere, as usual) and offering it to him eraser-first. "Well, do you wanna draw a thing too? Why be left out?"
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sun May 28, 2017 6:22 pm

"Oh, you liked the fruit? I'm glad you liked it", he says giving a gentle smile, not sure if she meant 'roasted sheep'... is it even possible for a fruit to taste like meat? Well, her being a dragon, and so having like an inner furnace within her, the 'roasted' taste did make sense, he guesses....

"Ahh, umm yea, a name!" he just kinda created a person, it's only suited he gave her a name.. umm let's see...something Japanese... Ayako? Oh yea that sounds fitting "Do you like the name Ayako?", he asks her.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Sun May 28, 2017 7:51 pm

The stick figure, as if in response to Ambush mentioning his children, produces a speech bubble from the 'head' which says "GAW" in it.

*Ambush's squeal is pure Amber, indicating that he's switched genders on instinct.*

Now after that little display, how could I not figure something out for you? Ellen's going to be mad if I bring home a sixth child, but there's nothing wrong with you being old enough to have your own apartment and job. Like say, out at the Mungojerrie or something. Yes, I think I can arrange that... what do you think, little fella?
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Sun May 28, 2017 8:46 pm

"Huh?" Looking to the side, curious what that squeal came from, noticing the cat from earlier, now close by the 'white', seemingly took on a different form. Did the nothingness just cause it to change, he wonders?
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun May 28, 2017 10:52 pm

The stick figure's speech bubble switches to saying 'COOL'. Of course, it's still a drawing on the wall at the moment, and one could readily assume it needs 'something else' to bring it fully to life, like the dragon did. Not necessarily a color and/or magical fruit even.

"Yes!" The dragon-girl says excitedly, her tail whipping back and forth more rapidly again. "Hajimemashite~. Watashi waa Ayako desu. Aahm, yoroshiku!"

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Sun May 28, 2017 11:40 pm

Hmm... I suppose I could just be 'me' and summon the power of 'hax' to give the stick figure life, but that would probably just be cheating. Alternatively, I could just leave one of my hairs on it and have it build its life around that... Or maybe even just use a modified transformation beam.

It needs something, though, but I'm still not clear what. Must be the last of that catnip I had earlier messing with my mind...
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Mon May 29, 2017 12:01 am

Whatevr89532 wrote:Whatevr scoots over next to Ookalf during this, producing a pencil (from nowhere, as usual) and offering it to him eraser-first. "Well, do you wanna draw a thing too? Why be left out?"

Me? Well, I'm not really much of an artist... But I guess I could try. *Ookalf takes the pencil and draws up something that somewhat resembles a wolf.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon May 29, 2017 12:03 am

Goggles chuckles, if he remembers the few things of his 'Japanese for beginners' -guide correctly, he would guess Ayako just properly introduced herself, trying to respond back in English however "Nice to meet you too, Ayako." Gesturing towards himself "I'm Goggles."
This made him wonder, what did she think of him, what idea did she have of the person she was so friendly too? Maybe a friend, family, or even master? "Who... am I to you?" he points to his face.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon May 29, 2017 3:40 pm

Ookalf's drawing, once he lifts the pencil, seems to willingly rectify itself into a much closer outline approximation of a wolf. Its tail 2D wags and it barks a couple of times, with a speech bubble displaying "Woof Woof".

"Um..." Ayako seems to think hard on Goggles's question, but only comes up with "Goggors. Frrriend? You're velly nice!" After this declaration she gets the peculiar kind of eyes-closing expression that tends to precede a sneeze. "Wah..ah...schff!" Along with her sneeze comes a gout of fire from her nostrils, but instead of normal red fire it's a weird swirly effect of brown and blue colors. There was enough warning for an alert person to dodge out of the fire's way, but...

Whatevr goes back to Ambush and produces a box of various-colored markers. "Markers? I could also offer you another Argy Bee or a more boring normal color fruit if you want. Or you could make Ayako over there dragon-breath on it."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon May 29, 2017 7:01 pm

But... Goggles was a bit late on the cues, being bashful about Ayako calling him very nice. Not used to be complimented by cute dragon-girls.
Suddenly noticing the colourful flames coming out of her nostrils, it was too late to properly react, besides vaguely trying to cross his arms in an attempt to protect his face.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon May 29, 2017 9:46 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:Ookalf's drawing, once he lifts the pencil, seems to willingly rectify itself into a much closer outline approximation of a wolf. Its tail 2D wags and it barks a couple of times, with a speech bubble displaying "Woof Woof".

Wow, it actually worked! And it's kind of cute, too... *Ookalf lowers his pencil and taps the little drawing.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Mon May 29, 2017 10:20 pm

Whatevr goes back to Ambush and produces a box of various-colored markers. "Markers? I could also offer you another Argy Bee or a more boring normal color fruit if you want. Or you could make Ayako over there dragon-breath on it."

*grows fingers on one of her feet, grabbing the box* I'll try the markers first, see what happens.

*Ambush sets about adding details to the stick figure: clothes of various colors, long blonde hair, yellowish-brown eyes (along with a discernible face)... he seems to be working towards something, but what?*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon May 29, 2017 11:18 pm

Once the figure-person starts to gain a face, it uses it to watch the rest of the progress on it, looking interested and curious about it.
((I'm assuming at this point you have a plan for where to go with it))

Ookalf's wolf drawing responds to the tapping by turning around to face him in a seated position, panting with its tail wagging (still a 2D depiction in the wall though).

The fire is warm, but surprisingly not painful or hot. It's kind of weirdly tingly, though. Goggles's hair streams out and turns bright red if it wasn't already, his body and clothes rearrange rapidly, including a peculiar tugging between his legs, a widening of the hips, and a mild push from the chest. By the time the fire's cleared a mere couple of seconds later, its accidental target looks very different. Even more, Goggles's estimation of Ayako's cuteness seems even stronger than before, joined by a weird new protective instinct toward her.
The dragon-girl sniffs. "Sumimasen...Ah!" Her eyes widen as she notices the effect her breath has had. "Gomen-neee..I did not mean to make you d-diff'lent!"

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse