Nothin'

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Nothin'

Postby xGoggles » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:12 am

She smiles and uses the mechanical pencil to poke the fruit chunk up and on to the drawing, rubbing it in a paint-like fashion.

(( Oh, go ahead, no problem for me at least~ I mean, I wasn't sure what to do with it anyway, maybe it could create a being that is reverse of the 'Nothing'? It could be 'anything' really~ ))
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:55 pm

The drawn head's skin turns blue, its hair grows, and the face looks increasingly feminine...but the goggles stick around, at least. A few feet away along the circumference of the Nothing, a bunch of the wayward sketch-lines from the pencil form themselves into a slim, headless body with matching skin. Before long, the head pops out and the body steps out of its place at just the same time. The overall result would look like so (but no knives present) if put together...she is actually a low-level Lich whose soul now resides in that pair of goggles, and has memories of being those goggles themselves throughout their existence. This is likely to complicate things.

((I don't know if you want to play the goggle-lich or me; it seems like you should since you'd know where the goggles have actually been.))

Meanwhile, the wolf-woman seems to make a decision, and presses the mushroom into the center of the swirling sketch-lines before her. They gather around it, consuming it, and then rapidly reform into a specific humanoid shape, filling in coloration rapidly before popping out of the white stuff as, perhaps surprisingly to an outside observer, a male (but the extra human ears aren't there). He looks confused for a second...looks around, fixes his eyes on Whatevr. "...You brought me back? But I don't remember dying."
"You wouldn't. What do you remember?"
This new person closes his eyes, thinking. "...A long life. I know I was a mage, but I can't remember any of the spells or powers I learned through the years. Strange. Where is Lyra?"
"She was returned to your old universe, nothing to worry about there. Anyway, you're basically a new person. How about a new name?"
The young man pauses a moment, feeling one of his ears and bringing the tail forward to take a brief look at it. "...Fox."
"Really? You didn't become any more creative after being reborn at all?"
"You asked me for a new name. That's it."
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:26 pm

Watching how filling it with color feminizes the drawing while it takes form, "Nya~? Does everything here become girly all the time?" she wonders out loud.
Having not noticed the rest of the body appear in the distance, she waits until the head full emerges... surprised that it suddenly made a loud yawn, "Eeuuaahhhh~", as it closed eyes start to open slowly, even a bit reluctantly like someone just waking up after a long rest. The peaceful awakening rudely interrupted however, as the neko-girl starts to violently try to pull off the goggles of the separated head, "H-Hey, stop! Let go of me you thief?!" the head says.
"Nya~?" Goggles-chan responds "I'm not a thief, these are mine...". When the goggles were almost off, the head turned around to bite it to keep hold of it, refusing to let go. "You are so annoying, nya~" the neko girl placing her foot on the head to hold it down until finally pulling the goggles free.
The body starts charging over, but without proper eye-sight coordination, it just slams itself into a wall and falls down.
"You thief! I only belong to master Adrian or his grandson, who wa--" Goggles-chan interrupts "Ya, that's me, now shussh, or I'll roll you back in the Nothing, nya~" Steadily placing the goggles on her head "I was given these by grandad as a departing gift before he went...--" she pauses for a moment, feeling uncomfortable recalling the memory, "I know.. I look very different now, but changing forms seems to be very common in this world, nya~".
Readjusting the goggles and placing them over her eyes, looking around, as her eyes wander to Ayako, she stares for a bit her face increasingly red and ears and tail stretching to full attention she quickly pulls the goggles back above on eyes to rest on her head. "T-..these are the right ones, nyaaa..." still staring at the dragon-girl all blushful.
The detached blue head rolls her eyes and mumbles something sounding like "Pervert..." were instantly received a kick to the back of the head, rolling away for a few feet.
Last edited by xGoggles on Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:48 pm

Ayako headtilts slightly while the catgirl stares at her for a moment. "Goggors..hentai?" But she smiles in response to this conclusion. "Ah, not that I mind~."

Fox crosses his arms, watching the antics near the art supplies--not only those involving Goggles, but a few other new people popping out of there by now. "...You're still causing trouble, I see."
"I'm helping! That stuff you came out of might consume the world if left unchecked. Every idea it pops out makes it a little smaller, see?"
"You didn't say no." He walks over to where the headless body is and taps it on the shoulder.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:33 pm

Goggles-chan whimpers a little, grabbing her tail in shame, looking down still blushing... Ayako was just so nice and accepting...
After a brief pause, trying to change the topic, she asks the head "Nya, who are you anyway? I mean, I drew you.. as me.. but now you don't even look or act like me, nya~?"
The head rolls her back into position facing the pair, "Because I'm not you... I'm the goggles you are wearing..."
"My goggles?" Goggles repeats, looking up and giving her goggles a poke, "Yes, your goggles! Ugg..." she sighs "I guess you can call me Goggles"
"Nya~? But I'm Goggles!"
"No you aren't, you just used that name because you were scared to be abducted by demons... I'm the actual goggles speaking, so I should be called 'Goggles'... you should go back to D--.." noticing a tapping on her non-attached shoulders . "Huh, who is touching me there?" The head rolls an around again re-adjusting her view, "You there, fox-boy..."
Making the neko-girl turn around as well to see who the head was talking to, "Fox-boy, nya?"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:00 pm

The shoulder-tapper has a serious, almost stern expression. "...Name's Fox. I thought you might appreciate some help putting yourself back together. Or...together for the first time, I suppose."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:17 pm

The nekogirl took a few steps towards Ayako, still looking at Fox...Whats his deal, and why did something feel off about him?

The head rolls closer to her body and Fox, "Thank you, very much appreciated... The name is 'Goggles' by the way~"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:28 pm

"Sure," Fox nods. "I will offer you a handshake once your head's in place."

The dragon-girl seems to take catgirl-Goggles's stepping closer as an invitation to engulf her in another hug. At least this one is just wrapping her arms around her and doesn't include a tackling component.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:56 pm

As her head rolls by closer, the body getting back up but to her knees and starts feeling around the ground aimlessly for her head, the control of her body at range wasn't really decent.. maybe mostly because she never had a moving body to begin with until now... still hand-eye-coordination needed some more practice regardless.

Neko-Goggles lets out a small eep as she was surprised by the unannounced hug, resting her head against Ayako's shoulder she softly speaks in a bit of a sad tone, "Sorry Ayako-chan.. I wasn't fully telling the truth before... my actual name is Dan... I should have told you that from the beginning... I'm sorry... I'm so stupid..."
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:06 pm

Fox moves around the body to carefully lift Goggles's head by its sides in his own hands and then offer it to the body. "Here."

Ayako gives a friendly, kind sort of smile. "Aww, that's okay...Dan's easierl to plonounce anyway." She runs a hand back and forth over the top of Dan's head, petting her hair and ears at the same time.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:20 pm

"Ah, thanks" she puts the head between her shoulders, noticing how she is looking down her back, shrugging at her mistake she lifts her head up again and spins it around in the right direction, facing Fox. "As far as 'feeling' goes, I think this is the best so far"

Dan hugs back and purrs a little, a soft mew escapes her mouth as she feels her head getting pet. "But.. maybe 'Dan' isn't a good name in this form.. should we think of an other name?" she asks, looking up at Ayako.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:38 pm

"Most people do prefer not to lose their heads," says Fox, the right side of his mouth cracking a tiny smile. "So what's your story?"

"Mnn, if you want~. Dan is a gilrl's name, though. Danierre?" says Ayako.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:00 pm

"Very true, heheh~" she smiles back at him, "My story... hmm good question... I guess being made and then worn around for quite some decades observing others can give big collections of stories, but... as far as my story, where I'm actual interacting... it pretty much were these few minuets... Receiving a body, a head and a 'master' that took 'me' off my own head... I'm not actually in here... " she gestures around her whole body "I'm actually the pair of goggles on top of that pervy cat-girl's head, this is just.. my body that I control?"

She giggles and asks Ayako, "Do you mean Danielle?"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:16 pm

"Hmm. What I overheard suggested she owned you when you were a non-living object, but...does she have your approval to wear 'you'? "

"H-Hai," says Ayako, blushing a bit at her continued inability to pronounce some things correctly. "But, if you use that name, I can call you Dan-chan!"

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:39 pm

Goggles ponders on that question, "Well I have been someone's possession for as long as I can remember.. and it never bothered me I guess... I mean not like I knew anything else.. but now that I have a body.. I'm not sure... Shouldn't I be in control of what happens to me now?" she rubs the sides of her head with both hands "Ehhhh.. thinking feels weird"

"Awww, Dan-chan sound so cute, so kawaii~" she snuggles deeply into Ayako's chest, then abruptly stop realizing what she was doing, figuratively freezing in place, on a temporarily emotional-tilt stage of blush.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse