It's Mallvel, Baybee

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: It's Mallvel, Baybee

Postby Raleigh » Mon May 29, 2017 1:28 pm

And a few in my pockets right now for that matter. Doesn't mean I won't acquire another one when I have the chance.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Mon May 29, 2017 1:37 pm

*sigh* Well, at least you're copying it instead of stealing it outright.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Mon May 29, 2017 1:40 pm

Come now, Risk, you know how I work. I get hit with something and I learn it. Why do you think I don't bother to dodge when I exist outside that morass you all know as time?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Mon May 29, 2017 1:55 pm

The thing that concerns me, Raleigh, is how protective Callista is over her fleet's technology. If you ever do use it, could you at least make sure she's nowhere around?
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Mon May 29, 2017 2:00 pm

No worries. I probably won't use it for the next millennium or more given how many other things I've got to toss around for the moment. Besides, I'm not interested in taking the tech just the energy.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Mon May 29, 2017 2:04 pm

Fair enough. It was lunar-powered, in case you're curious.

Guess this also means I need to take measures to make sure she never becomes immortal.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Mon May 29, 2017 2:11 pm

Now now, I don't want to prevent anyone from gaining immortality. I'll wipe that attack from my memory if that is the result. I wouldn't want to drive you that insane given how easy immortality is to acquire. *An apple appears in one hand, a peach in another, and a jar containing some sort of nectar appears on his head.* After all, a monkey managed to get it three times over in the span of about a day or so.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Mon May 29, 2017 2:19 pm

I was referring to non-magical means. I know of a few timelines where Callista became immune to age-induced death by overdosing on the energy used to regenerate her---that's my primary concern at the present time.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Mon May 29, 2017 2:30 pm

Well I can understand protecting her from unintended consequences of her technology. Still, I'll delete the memories if it causes you any undue pressure.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon May 29, 2017 3:30 pm

Whatevr nods, and pulls out another sheet of paper, beginning to scribble all the same stuff on it again. "I only know how to use this spell in my personal blend of casting: Crumple this up and throw it at the target. But you'll probably figure it out." Being careful not to crumple or fold the paper at all, he offers it to Raleigh. The paper is covered from top to bottom in a long sequence of characters from varying language sets (including roman letters, various kinds of runic and symbol-based systems, and one or two emoticons) arranged in a seemingly arbitrary order.

The being in the store takes the card and pulls it somewhere under its cloak, near the shoulder opposite the arm holding the card. Inside the cloak there's a sound like a card being slid across a magnetic strip scanner for a couple of tries, and then it returns the card. "For this pur-chase size we pre-fer to double check for sec-ondary identifi-cation. Soul scan is avail-able if you have no oth-er photo ID, but some find that un-settling."
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Mon May 29, 2017 9:50 pm

*The items he had called up before disappear in smoke.* Thanks. *Absorbs the sheet of paper.* Interesting notation method you use.

Hm.. I'm honestly disappointed. I just summoned up three massive temptations and no one took them. Hild was right, I am losing my touch.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Mon May 29, 2017 10:07 pm

Raleigh wrote:Well I can understand protecting her from unintended consequences of her technology. Still, I'll delete the memories if it causes you any undue pressure.

Hmmm... how about this. You can go ahead and place the memories in long-term storage, so to speak. In the event that one of her deaths turns out to be permanent---or if she goes with her fallback plan and vanishes off the face of the universe---then you can do whatever you want with them. Does that seem alright to you?

The being in the store takes the card and pulls it somewhere under its cloak, near the shoulder opposite the arm holding the card. Inside the cloak there's a sound like a card being slid across a magnetic strip scanner for a couple of tries, and then it returns the card. "For this pur-chase size we pre-fer to double check for sec-ondary identifi-cation. Soul scan is avail-able if you have no oth-er photo ID, but some find that un-settling."

*Callista sighs impatiently, but digs around in her purse until she's located her Muffinville ID card. Her picture and basic information, including her current age and real age, are listed on it.*

Callista: Will this do, or is that search thing required?
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Mon May 29, 2017 10:14 pm

Righto. Simple enough. I think I've not used my horse's mind to store too many spare memories in so he can hold it for now.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon May 29, 2017 10:56 pm

Whatevr shrugs. "I use English for the stuff I come up with myself. You know I'm kludging something someone else gave me when I stray into multiversal unicode."

The cloaked being stares at the ID for a few seconds and then says. "That is ac-ceptable. Thank you for shopping with us." A receipt starts loudly printing from its side; once it starts getting long enough it takes the receipt and offers it to Callista as it continues to grow. One of each thing in the store makes for a pretty long receipt, and it just keeps going.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Tue May 30, 2017 12:16 am

*Watching the print out as he rights his position in space and shifts forms to that of Holo.* Reminds me of the last time I went grocery shopping. Just bought three items and the receipt was as long as my forearm.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse