It's Mallvel, Baybee

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

It's Mallvel, Baybee

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:48 pm

*It's 12:30p.m. Nary a cloud in the sky. People going about their normal business as usual...*

*And then... an earthquake like nobody's business, followed closely by a cloud of smoke. Those that had been treating life casually race to whatever safety they can find. Those that can fly take to the skies...*

CLEAR OUT OF THE WAY! THOSE BARGAINS! ARE MINE! YOU HEAR ME?! MINE! THE BLUE LIGHTS ARE SHINING, AND THEY'RE TELLING ME TO CAUSE TREBLE FOR YOUR BASS, YEAAAHHHHH!

*...just in time as Callista blasts her way down the street, eyes set on Muffinville's commercial district. Those poor fools who don't know enough to get out of her way are sent crashing through buildings on either side of the road.*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Re: It's Mallvel, Baybee

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:21 am

A mysterious human male, oh who could it possibly be--it's Whatevr--floats along in a sitting position, casually ignoring gravity and, seeing the Callista train on the way, snaps one of his fingers to generate a series of walls in increasingly hard materials directly in her path: The first one is straw, then wood, then stone, then a small series metal working upward in hardness, next pure diamond, then the next few are increasingly ridiculous materials from various works of fiction like adamantium or unobtanium or whatever the monolith in 2001: A Space Odyssey is made out of.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:58 pm

((OOC: I need to remind myself that she has a text color now. *facepalm* ))

As Kenshin Himura once said, "When there's an obstacle in your way, GET RID OF IT!"

*In a blur of binary, Callista shifts to her hybrid form in mid-stride and ups her speed, disappearing beyond what the human eye can normally see (although those with enhanced senses can still track her and react accordingly). At first she simply collides with the straw and wood walls, ripping them apart. The series of metallic walls require more finesse, though, and she puts her claws to work here, reducing most of them to dust and shrapnel as she goes. Normally the diamond wall would be a hindrance at this point, but by now Calli's velocity is great enough that it barely slows down her claws at all.*

*It's when she reaches the adamantium wall that Calli's claws are finally stopped completely. With a snarl of anger, she jumps back a few meters. Her forehead seems to be... pulsing, and she palms it as if she were in pain.*

Not helping, Muffinville! Totally... not... HELPING!
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Abillioncats » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:35 pm

It is then that Nate comes rolling down the street in none other than an assault vehicle. It plows through the walls until it reaches Callista and the wall of adamantium, coming to a sudden stop. Nate's head pokes out of the top of the armored vehicle, looking down at Callista. "Why hello! Having trouble with this wall?"
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:32 am

In case anyone is wondering, the perpetrator is still floating around nearby, quietly observing the happenings.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:00 pm

Abillioncats wrote:It is then that Nate comes rolling down the street in none other than an assault vehicle. It plows through the walls until it reaches Callista and the wall of adamantium, coming to a sudden stop. Nate's head pokes out of the top of the armored vehicle, looking down at Callista. "Why hello! Having trouble with this wall?"

*seeming irritated at something* Yeah. I don't suppose you're able to take care of it? I mean, I could probably handle it myself, but my mind's a bit flaky at the moment...
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Abillioncats » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:33 pm

"Can do buttercup!" Nate reenters the vehicle, closing the lip on the top with him. The armored assault vehicle them starts to back up slowly, before accelerating forward very quickly and crashing into the wall with much speed.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Flux » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:03 pm

*appears floating besides floating human male*

"Why have you put impediments to their continuing along the path they were taking? Do you derive amusement from that action?"
Flux
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:56 pm

The author of this post doesn't know the specific properties of adamantium, but it seems the most likely result of crashing a heavily armored vehicle into this wall is the mutual destruction of both.

The floating man looks to the newcomer. "Well, I didn't expect quite this much, actually. I thought she'd decide to just go around them after the first couple, and I'd have to look for something else to do."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:27 pm

*Callista winces as both the wall and the vehicle are obliterated.*

Oh, well. Guess that means I'll have to take care of the last few obstacles myself!

*Callista continues her reckless charge onward to the next barricade. A swarm of binary surrounds her, briefly forming into this before merging with her left hand.*

*screams* DATAAAAA DRAIN!

*Callista slams the palm of her hand against the wall. Nothing happens at first, but then the wall breaks down into a multitude of zeroes and ones that disappear from existence. Snarling, she advances onward.*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:19 pm

Whatevr scratches under his chin, musing. "I wonder if that has any size limits or if one could use it to just destroy the whole planet."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Flux » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:04 am

*makes a detour sign pointing to the side appear in front of the next wall, and another one appear a couple of feet off the road pointing down the road past the walls*
Flux
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Abillioncats » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:56 pm

"My assault vehicle!" He screams internally.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:20 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:Whatevr scratches under his chin, musing. "I wonder if that has any size limits or if one could use it to just destroy the whole planet."

*The Game Master Risk materializes close by out of a cloud of plastic marbles.*

No real "limits", per se, but the larger the target, the longer she has to stay immobile. Deleting something the size of the planet would take at least 60 hours.

Flux wrote:*makes a detour sign pointing to the side appear in front of the next wall, and another one appear a couple of feet off the road pointing down the road past the walls*

*Callista, not really in her right mind at the moment, grabs both detour signs and stabs the wall with them. With that done, she circles back around to the next barricade, screaming.*

*A few seconds later, the wall that was stabbed meets the fate of the barrier previous.*

WALLLLLLL!
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:23 pm

"Cool, cool." Whatever produces a notepad and half-sized pencil from nowhere and jots down a note. "Oh hey, while you're here, do you happen to know the physical properties of the monolith? I honestly have no idea what I made at the back there." He points to the final wall in the row, which already seems to have a few people staring at it in total incomprehension.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Next

Return to the Muffinverse