A Very Magical Girl

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

A Very Magical Girl

Postby muffinstud » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:25 pm

On one particularly busy street corner of the city, a pretty, uniformed girl stands next to what appears to be a door in the middle of the sidewalk. Despite the obvious air of power about her, and a pleasant scent of the sea, she seems a little bashful. "Is there anyone here interested in defending... friendship and liberty? Then boy, oh boy... have I got the deal... for you!" She awkwardly points to no-one in particular. "You can be like me, Pretty Officer, protector of all that is just and wholesome. All you have to do is walk through this door, and you'll receive your... wildest dreams."

She opens the door a crack, and the gaping maw of some hideously vibrant portal lies behind it. If one were to look too closely... they might find themselves catching a glimpse of where it would take them.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Re: A Very Magical Girl

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:54 am

*Callista can be seen listening to the entire pitch, shopping bag fully loaded. At the end of it, she frowns and shakes her head.*

With all due respect, my wildest dreams typically involve me being on the receiving end of a major league disaster. I'll pass.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Return to the Muffinverse