a Wishing coin

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

a Wishing coin

Postby Kether » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:54 pm

*One upon a time there was a magic coin that granted wishes as many as you want but with a simple rule make the wish and flip the coin. Should the coin come up heads it will be granted more or less as intended, should it come up tails well there's more a gaping abyss there but the point still remains should it come up such the wish is corrupted to its utmost, with such chaos wrought in the past said coin has been kept in the museum but such is not the case now. Now it sits on a sidewalk glowing ever so slightly beconning those who might want its power*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Re: a Wishing coin

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:29 am

Nate just so happened to step on the coin, causing him to look down. "Hmmm what's this?" He picked it up to examine it, looking it over on both sides. "Man I wish something interesting would happen..." He said as he gave the coin a flip.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kether » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:15 am

Abillioncats wrote:Nate just so happened to step on the coin, causing him to look down. "Hmmm what's this?" He picked it up to examine it, looking it over on both sides. "Man I wish something interesting would happen..." He said as he gave the coin a flip.

*it lands heads and while it was a particularly vague wish the way of the coin are to be broadly beneficial as such Nate finds his clothing becoming of higher quality and his wallet expanding, meanwhile the robot wanders up*"Hey be careful with that, the last time that thing was around I ended up a sign"+
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:18 am

Nate looks down at this clothing as it changes. "Woahhh...definitely counts as interesting..." Nate looks at the robot as it speaks, he hadn't noticed him till now. "That sounds rather unfortunate...but hey this coin grants wishes, gotta take advantage of that!"

"I wish for a basket full of kittens." Nate said, flipping the coin once more.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kether » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:56 pm

Abillioncats wrote:Nate looks down at this clothing as it changes. "Woahhh...definitely counts as interesting..." Nate looks at the robot as it speaks, he hadn't noticed him till now. "That sounds rather unfortunate...but hey this coin grants wishes, gotta take advantage of that!"

"I wish for a basket full of kittens." Nate said, flipping the coin once more.

*Luck seems to remain with Nate as soon a basket full of Kittens appears in front of him* "Look if it lands the wrong way the wish gets completely twisted.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:03 pm

Nate knelt down to pet the kittens, half listening to the robot. "Well, its a fifty-fifty chance right? The odds could be worse."

"I think its worth the risk, I mean what's the worst that could happen?" Saying that Nate stood up and said, "I wish for a genie!" Then flipped the coin, he figured a genie could grant wishes without the risk of a coin flip.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kether » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:32 pm

Abillioncats wrote:Nate knelt down to pet the kittens, half listening to the robot. "Well, its a fifty-fifty chance right? The odds could be worse."

"I think its worth the risk, I mean what's the worst that could happen?" Saying that Nate stood up and said, "I wish for a genie!" Then flipped the coin, he figured a genie could grant wishes without the risk of a coin flip.

*The coin lands chaos side up, pink smoke billows out of it and wraps around nate. Where it touches his body disolve mixing in with the smoke. First his feet then his legs then climbing up his body. It doesn't seem to hurt for him its more an odd feeling almost like when your foot it asleep. Eventually it works its way completely up to his head leaving a cloud of pink smoke.

The cloud which is s much nate as it was anything else before begins to spin and spin and spin, forming a mini almost tornado, finally the tornado stops leaving a girl dancing who looks abit like so Nate or Nadine having somewhat gotten her wish...
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:33 pm

Nadine blinked, looking down at herself and blushing as she saw how little clothing she now had.

"W-Well...I guess I'm a genie now?" It was a bit distressing, and yet she was rather curious. "I wonder if I can grant wishes now..." She looked at the robot. "Quick ask me to grant you a wish!"
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kether » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:19 pm

"That seems like as bad an idea as the coin
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:14 pm

"Ah come on!" The new genie whined.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kether » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:46 pm

Abillioncats wrote:"Ah come on!" The new genie whined.

"Not all genies have reality bending power most just use what they can already do when their master says "I wish" for something. Heck you might not even be a genie you might just be a dancing girl.."

*Nadine has an aura glow around her much like the chaos she can't but help point at her Master?, the robot starts to spin in a comical fashion that becomes less and less so as metal reshapes and then softens into flesh becoming round and more shapely as the dance becomes more graceful and precise. Finally the new woman finishes her display and change. She glares at Nadine.*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:49 pm

"Uhhhhh what just happened?"
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kether » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:52 pm

Abillioncats wrote:"Uhhhhh what just happened?"

*The woman(master, nadine would think) continues to glare*It came out of you so its your fault!
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:32 pm

"But...but master that's what you wished for!" Nadine gasped, had she just called her master? "Oh god I really am a genie..."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kether » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:15 pm

Abillioncats wrote:"But...but master that's what you wished for!" Nadine gasped, had she just called her master? "Oh god I really am a genie..."

"This is not what I wished for"*the woman says going into a dance, mind you nadine has so many ways to interpret the situation.. and between poor wording and the coin so many options to improve things*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Next

Return to the Muffinverse