a Wishing coin

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: a Wishing coin

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:33 pm

Meanwhile, a certain man in full-werewolf-form walks up to the briefly-ignored coin and picks it up, sniffing it a few times. "Hmph. A coin? Wishes? Blessing, curse? I smell plagiarism. And this one only has two sides!" he says, indignantly.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:38 pm

"This follow patterns"she with a sigh, "It was made a long time ago by Dichotomy."
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:41 pm

*Ookalf steps in.* Well, this looks like trouble...

Whatevr89532 wrote:Meanwhile, a certain man in full-werewolf-form walks up to the briefly-ignored coin and picks it up, sniffing it a few times. "Hmph. A coin? Wishes? Blessing, curse? I smell plagiarism. And this one only has two sides!" he says, indignantly.

Don't most coins only have two sides?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:42 pm

Nadine blinks at the werewolf, "H-Hey be careful with that! That coin is more trouble than it's worth!" Nadine sighs and looks at her 'master'. "Don't worry master I'll fix your wish. As I recall you wished for 'something'." Something could mean anything really, so Nadine tried to use her genie magic by pointing at her master like she'd done before, trying to make 'something' happen.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kether » Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:06 pm

Abillioncats wrote:Nadine blinks at the werewolf, "H-Hey be careful with that! That coin is more trouble than it's worth!" Nadine sighs and looks at her 'master'. "Don't worry master I'll fix your wish. As I recall you wished for 'something'." Something could mean anything really, so Nadine tried to use her genie magic by pointing at her master like she'd done before, trying to make 'something' happen.

*The well something seems to have already worked its way out in her master's current form, of course if she could get her to say wish again..*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:15 pm

"Um master...do you want to be a dancer? Or do you wish to be something else?"
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:28 pm

The werewolf lets go of the coin, leaving it still floating illogically in midair, to pull on both of his ears. "Does nobody remember the games I ran? Both of them? I mean, sure, they were both before cat-cat there's time, but...really?" He resumes his grip on the coin, with his right hand. "This little artifact has clearly never encountered the likes of a litera-mage before. Now, should I go with a logical paradox, or...hm...

"I wish for this coin, which I am holding in my right hand right now, to do exactly what I want it to, and to not in any way alter my desires, at all times following from the moment I finish pronouncing this wish." Provided nothing happens to prevent him from doing so, he then flips the coin, wanting it to land heads-up.

((To be perfectly clear, the author fully expects this to somehow blow up in Whatevr's face.))
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:48 pm

Abillioncats wrote:"Um master...do you want to be a dancer? Or do you wish to be something else?"

"No I don't!" she says with a lovely twirl, "Grr what do you wish me to be"*she says quickly covering her mouth*

Whatevr89532 wrote:The werewolf lets go of the coin, leaving it still floating illogically in midair, to pull on his ears. "Does nobody remember the games I ran? Both of them? I mean, sure, they were both before cat-cat there's time, but...really?" He resumes his grip on the coin, with his right hand. "This little artifact has clearly never encountered the likes of a litera-mage before. Now, should I go with a logical paradox, or...hm...

"I wish for this coin, which I am holding in my right hand right now, to do exactly what I want it to, and to not in any way alter my desires, at all times following from the moment I finish pronouncing this wish." Provided nothing happens to prevent him from doing so, he then flips the coin, wanting it to land heads-up.

((To be perfectly clear, the author fully expects this to somehow blow up in Whatevr's face.))

*The last time the coin came up was.. wow four years ago, there was one flaw in Whatevr's plan... the wish isn't granted until after the coin lands and heads or chaos is decided. It lands chaos side and large leaf reaches out of it towards the wolf*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:23 pm

"What do -I- wish for you to be?" Nadine couldn't help but smile a bit. "Well a catgirl of course!" Nadine has no idea if it will work, but she attempts to grant the wish regardless, pointing at her master.

((Not sure if it's supposed to work or not so I'll let you decide that XD))
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kether » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:32 pm

Abillioncats wrote:"What do -I- wish for you to be?" Nadine couldn't help but smile a bit. "Well a catgirl of course!" Nadine has no idea if it will work, but she attempts to grant the wish regardless, pointing at her master.

((Not sure if it's supposed to work or not so I'll let you decide that XD))

*Nadine well glows and energy shoots out of her at her master, the dancer's hair grey, ears become pointy fur clad and to the top of her head, a tail grows out her rear... and her chest expands and clothing becomes even skimpier apparently catgirl and dancer stack. Suffice to say the glare that comes at Nadine shows she is not amused*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:37 pm

Nadine claps, grinning happily. "You look adorable!"
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kether » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:44 pm

Abillioncats wrote:Nadine claps, grinning happily. "You look adorable!"

She hisses continuing to glare, "This is worse!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:45 pm

"Aww what's the matter kitty?" Nadine walks over to the catgirl dancer and pets her head.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kether » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:54 pm

Abillioncats wrote:"Aww what's the matter kitty?" Nadine walks over to the catgirl dancer and pets her head.

"I'm female, and fleshy and look rediculous that's what's the matter" she says her tail wagging slightly at the petting.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Abillioncats » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:12 pm

Nadine continues to pet the complaining catgirl, clearing having more fun than she should have been. "Awww I think you look great! But if you want I can try to change you back to normal master."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse