A Dream House?

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: A Dream House?

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:13 pm

Once they're out in another identical hallway, Raly shuts the door behind them and looks around a bit. "Mmh..this should be safe," she says after a moment. "Whew..that was a little, exhausting..." She looks like she might faint in a moment.

Need any help?
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:12 pm

Raly takes a couple of deep breaths. "I should be okay...in a minute. Maybe overexerted my mind a bit..." She yawns audibly. "Just don' let me...fall asleep...'ll be fine..." She says this while looking dangerously close to falling asleep anyway.

"Hmph, well you ought to be sorry," says the elemental. The humanoid form moves closer to the edge Nate is on. "I'm not surprised you've not met one of us in person, but you should still know the proper etiquette."

Anne just watches Kether work for a moment. Cleaning feels oddly natural, calming to an almost meditative level.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:15 pm

"So what's an elemental do anyway? You know besides command awesome elemental power and all that."
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kether » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:26 am

Whatevr89532 wrote:Raly takes a couple of deep breaths. "I should be okay...in a minute. Maybe overexerted my mind a bit..." She yawns audibly. "Just don' let me...fall asleep...'ll be fine..." She says this while looking dangerously close to falling asleep anyway.

"Hmph, well you ought to be sorry," says the elemental. The humanoid form moves closer to the edge Nate is on. "I'm not surprised you've not met one of us in person, but you should still know the proper etiquette."

Anne just watches Kether work for a moment. Cleaning feels oddly natural, calming to an almost meditative level.

He continues gathering the dust eventually breaking out of the state and coming back to his purpose, "I think there's enough evidence to warrent further investigation, madam.."
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:59 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:Raly takes a couple of deep breaths. "I should be okay...in a minute. Maybe overexerted my mind a bit..." She yawns audibly. "Just don' let me...fall asleep...'ll be fine..." She says this while looking dangerously close to falling asleep anyway.

*Amber softly chants something in Latin, her eyes glowing cyan for a few seconds. Raly might notice that while her tiredness doesn't outright disappear, it may become a little easier for her to stay awake.*

*glow disappears* Feeling any better there?
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:08 am

"You're a bit mistaken. I don't command elemental power, I am it. As water, I flow, or sit in stagnation most of the time. I also apparently have conversations with high catgirls."

"Mm-hm," the anubis-girl nods. "Maybe you should like, investigate the laundry next?" Following Anne's suggestion, even though it doesn't make a lot of sense in terms of proving a crime took place, seems an oddly attractive idea. "Actually, do you really need, like, the battle form for this?" Battle form..? Kether does seem to have the ability to change into a more civilian mode, although it's not clear when this function came into existence.

Raly shakes herself loose with the help of the less-tired effect. "Phew...thank you. I don't...really know what happens if I fall asleep, but I treat it like...doing it somewhere very cold."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:17 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"You're a bit mistaken. I don't command elemental power, I am it. As water, I flow, or sit in stagnation most of the time. I also apparently have conversations with high catgirls."

"Mm-hm," the anubis-girl nods. "Maybe you should like, investigate the laundry next?" Following Anne's suggestion, even though it doesn't make a lot of sense in terms of proving a crime took place, seems an oddly attractive idea. "Actually, do you really need, like, the battle form for this?" Battle form..? Kether does seem to have the ability to change into a more civilian mode, although it's not clear when this function came into existence.
]

"Yes ma'am" he responds heading towards the laundry room oddly instinctively knowing where it is. He starts going through it, carefully washing it. He pauses when she asks about the other form, at first he was going to say no since why would one need more than one but there is one. He pauses considering the options, "I think.. perhaps I need to leave, Ma'am, if that's alright.."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:52 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:Raly shakes herself loose with the help of the less-tired effect. "Phew...thank you. I don't...really know what happens if I fall asleep, but I treat it like...doing it somewhere very cold."

*half-jokingly* Remind me not to invite you to any slumber parties anytime soon.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Abillioncats » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:45 pm

"Oooooooooooooooooooooooh..." Nate drawled out slowly. "What are your conversations with high catgirls usually like?"
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:42 pm

((OOC: Cue laughter on this side of the fourth wall. :lol: ))
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:09 pm

"Aww," Anne's ears droop a bit and she gives what seem to be puppy eyes. "You're only like halfway done, though..." Somehow, this seems significantly harder to resist than a direct order would have been.

"Heh heh..." This might be the most enthusiastic laugh Raly is capable of. "Uh...not to be rude, but are you uh, part cat somehow too?""

"Uurgh. If I answer that this conversation is going to get self-referential," says the elemental. "You don't have a touch of violet in you, do you? Eaten any strange fruits lately?"

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:13 pm

"Mmmm no don't think so...I made a wish by accident and ended up a catgirl...but I'm oddly okay with that for some reason...nya..." Nate stretches a bit before resuming her laziness of simply lying on the ground.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kether » Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:25 pm

He pauses again, his voice halting with confusion, "I am not really sure.. ma'am things just seem off." *Anne may need to be abit more active into pushing him over*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:42 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"Heh heh..." This might be the most enthusiastic laugh Raly is capable of. "Uh...not to be rude, but are you uh, part cat somehow too?""

You wouldn't be far off the mark in assuming so, but when I'm like this I'm almost fully human. About the only things that carry over are some fairy magic, cat's claws that hurt me to use, and the strange stuff catnip does to me.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:22 am

The water elemental doesn't talk for a moment. "...I'm surprised you haven't run off yet, cats usually won't risk falling into water if they can help it."

Raly nods in acknowledgement, and then quietly looks around for a second. "I wonder...how Anne's meeting with that robot went. Feel like...someone should check on that other guest of hers, too, since she just sorta wandered off...hm..."

"Well, like, that's probably 'cause you're doing laundry in battle mode still," says Anne, hands on hips. "You can just switch modes and it'll be fine!"
Her phrasing is close enough to a command to trigger that civilian mode to activate. What occurs looks more like a transformers-type rearrangement of parts than an average transformation, the robotic head unfolding downward to reveal a girlish face with faintly glowing bright blue eyes, long black hair with a ponytail, onto the top of which the maid hat from before falls. The rest of the "armor" rearranges itself, becoming a sort of robotic imitation of a maid's uniform, seemingly turning inside out along the way to 'reveal' a generally black-and-white color scheme. The chassis underneath the shell looks and in some ways feels very much like a pretty woman, but the maid is still very much artificial, just more "android" than straight-up robot.
"There, like, isn't that better?" says Anne. This does feel..a little more comfortable, the words that first come to mind to describe it are 'more efficient'.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse