P. F. L. Office

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: P. F. L. Office

Postby muffinstud » Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:08 pm

Sandy tilts her head as the wound on the dummy repairs itself. "Well, I guess I can go all out then, can't I?" She backs up a bit and leans against the ropes of the ring. With a push, she uses some of the spring to push herself forward, barreling as fast as she can towards the dummy. Instead of the claw, she turns her shoulder into the thing, a fair amount of the swirling sand clumping up around her and pummeling the thing on impact.

[Bulldoze]
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:24 am

The dummy is knocked all the way down onto its back by this assault, and despite the post it's standing on seeming to be made of wood it doesn't quite snap. Instead it slowly stands itself back up if given the chance.

Outside the ring, Clyve takes a seat again, still squinting at the sandstorm in an effort to make out what's going on. "Well, that sounded pretty effective, wha'ever it was."
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:31 pm

"I guess so. Heh... this is kinda fun!" She gets an eager smirk as she backs up from the dummy, a bit of a boxer's skip in her step as the thing stands back up. She backs up to a corner post and hops up, leaping off. It looks at first like she'll never reach her target, but at the last second, a little boost of energy shoots out of the bottom of her boots, propelling her with the force she needs to zip past the dummy, slashing it on the way as she lands with a somersault.

[Aerial Ace]
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:26 pm

The dummy splits in a few places and predictably reconstructs itself again.

"Hah, yeah..Some folks worry that poke's enjoy violence too much, but ain't no different from other folks gettin' a rush from running or liftin' weights or whatever."
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse