P. F. L. Office

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: P. F. L. Office

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:46 pm

Swallowing seems to put the change into full force, as Guy starts shrinking a bit in height, but at the same time gaining width to especially the hips and upper legs. His hair grows longer, bunching up into a pair of rough, voluminous twintails in the back. His clothes shift along with him, and seemingly even more, becoming short tights, something structured like a one-piece swimsuit, and a brown jacket. His voice shifts upward, but rather slowly, as he feels a change starting to come between his legs.

--

"Okay, cool..uh.." Dave moves toward the side of the ring the healing button is on, but is halted by paralysis at an inconvenient time, his momentum landing him face-first on the floor. "Hey, can you get that for me?"
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:47 pm

"Okay, cool..uh.." Dave moves toward the side of the ring the healing button is on, but is halted by paralysis at an inconvenient time, his momentum landing him face-first on the floor. "Hey, can you get that for me?"

Yeh, sure.

*Callista grabs one of her sandals in a telekinetic grip and uses it to push the button.*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:43 am

He acks, his eyes darting between his changing clothes to the antlered man at the desk. "Whoa, it changes my clothes too? But that was my lucky shirt. I... uh..." Guy hesitates as his voice starts sounding different, and as... some funny business starts between his legs. "Say, just how... how much do these things change people?"
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:57 pm

The pokecenter-type magic business does its work...though apparently it doesn't have "damp fur" among the things it can heal. Dave puts a hand behind his head. "Uh..hmm. I got a question. Can you guess what my next move'd be, if the fight went on like for real?"

----

"Well, yeah, if it didn't some people would tear up their clothes every time they changed," says the guy at the desk. "Like with steel wings, or having a snaky lower half? The clothes go back when you do, though, don't worry about it. It's not really supposed to change your build much, but 'cause of this town being what it is, well.."
The whole time he's busy talking, Guy's body is still busy changing. The height loss dies off before too long, but he definitely has curves by then, between a thin waist and round hips. He might see the hair that now fully frames his face shifting colors to a dirty blond, but he might also be distracted from that by the appearance of something initially resembling Samus' arm canon on his right hand. It's brown in color, however, and instead of firing an energy bolt it grows what looks like a pair of giant white claws, but what are actually made of metal. Something about this..weapon/tool thing feels rather natural on his hand, like it'd be naked without it.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:00 pm

At a guess, either Thunder or Surf; and if you're looking at raw damage, Surf would've been the better option in light of the weather.

I was actually half-tempted to try a Water Pulse, but whimsy triumphed. ()^_^
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:41 am

Guy winces as the man mentions "this town" and the effects it has on people. "Great. I was hoping that I could avoid some of that here, at least." He grumbles to himself as he keeps looking down at himself, getting a little distracted at the odd weapon covering his forearm. "Huh. At least this seems interesting."
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:45 pm

"Well, like...what I meant was, after using Dream Eater...I'd use Rest next, 'cause, y'know..little tired." Dave yawns. "Swapping speed and defense makes me take real damage in the dream world an' stuff. Plus it'd kill the paralysis. I'd be back at square one most ways. Y'see what I'm getting at?"

---

Guy's voice sounds about like a girl's by now, on the low end of female range and slightly scratchy. "Well, like, the berries aren't supposed to do that, and literally every other universe they've tried them in they don't." The Stantler-man shrugs. "'Least you can change back at will."
After this, Guy stops...well, being a guy, the odd swimsuitesque thing pulling flat between her legs, while her hat turns into a pair of goggles and a backpack full of pouches appears on her back. There are even a few more patches on her belt. As a finishing touch, Guy's chest pushes out into a sizable pair of breasts nearly all at once leaving her looking about like so.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:21 pm

*facepalms* And here I was, thinking you were talking about what would happen if we were still fighting in there. Wile E. Coyote I'm not.

Anyway, Dave, what's the verdict?
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:55 am

Guy eeps when he... now she notices some of the more distinctive changes. She stays still for a little bit, waiting for more to happen. But when it doesn't, she looks down at herself and her small but nicely rounded curves. "Huh. I guess I turned out pretty well, in the long run." She snaps at her stretchy leotard. "I guess there really was no avoiding this, not in this town." She sighs. "So what now?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:39 pm

"Umm..." Dave makes a visible effort to gather his thoughts. "Well, I think you're, not terrible? You sorta had some trouble at the first of the fight, but I get the impression I caught you by surprise..which wouldn't happen twice, right? And you have a good, like..reaction thing. Like with 'stealing my Thunder', heh heh. But I don't feel like, you'd do too well against a tanky opponent. Does that make sense?" It really seems like he's trying not to come across as a jerk but has trouble with wording and phrasing.

----

"Well, we have some rings over that way," says the Stantler-man at the desk, pointing at the door on the right, "each one should have someone working it to do try-outs. They can pop up a dummy if you wanna warm up and see what you can do in that form first. After that, you do a mock fight with three a' those people and they rate how you did to see what tier to start you in. You don't have to do that today, but obviously before you start scheduling fights or anything. I've had some people see their new form and then wander off an' not come back, nobody minds that either."
'Guy' does feel like she's able to change back now. It's hard to explain how deciding to change back works, in the same way that it's hard to explain how deciding to lift one's arm works, but it's easily doable at will, and at the same time won't happen accidentally.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:03 am

*Callista nods in understanding. She seems to have expected this to some degree.*

Yeah. Just something I'll need to work on, I guess. I have a trick or two of my own, but I'd just as well not use them if I can conceivably get away with it.

*scratches behind her ears* So, is there anything else I need to do? I filled out some stuff back there, but they never asked for my contact info or anything like that.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:03 pm

She shrugs. "I might as well. The whole point of this was to see if I could get a power boost for myself. I'll go and see if this is all worth it... side effects included." She shakes her head down at herself and starts heading towards the back. "Thanks for all the info, er... buddy." She chuckles with embarrassment as she realizes she never asked the stantler-man's name.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:27 pm

Dave rotates his head up and around while he thinks. "Um..well, usually the fighter asks to get scheduled for, like, an intro fight thing, before going on the regular rotation. Just, uh..tell the guy at the front desk you've done the evaluation stuff with three people and, he oughta what to do from there."

---

"Just doin' my job," he says back, apparently not catching a hint to give his name. The hallway here has some bathrooms on the opposite end, and four open doorways that lead to the ring rooms. Each of those rooms contains a small bank of lockers, a raised section with ropes not unlike a boxing ring, and at least one person.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:03 pm

*collects her footwear* Alrighty. Got a few things to take care of first, so I'd better hop to it. Ciao mein, Dave.

*Callista blurs and vanishes, a tiny twister the only sign that she was in the room a few seconds before.*

------

*The hybrid reappears at the front desk a couple moments later, having collected her belongings. While she isn't completely dry, she doesn't feel the need to act like a dog and send water flying everywhere.*

Three up and three down. I understand I'm supposed to be scheduled for an introductory fight?
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:30 pm

As curious as she is to get a better look at herself, Guy doesn't feel quite comfortable enough to go into the ladies' room just yet. Instead, she heads to the first training room and gives a wave with her free hand. "Hi. I um... I'm new."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse