Blessings and Curses II - The Challenging

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Blessings and Curses II - The Challenging

Postby Ookalf » Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:05 pm

Yeah, random sounds good... *Ookalf watches the coin, wondering how it will come up.* ...And maybe after this, we can actually do one of those challenges.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:01 pm

"Okay, just checking," he nods, and opens his hand. The numbers say 462. "This is a level-6 curse, so.." Whatevr points vaguely over Ookalf's head, and a necklace drops down from there around her neck. At its bottom hangs a jeweled charm that looks like a skeletal head screaming. "Necklace of the banshee. Shrieks loudly when the wearer is 'attacked'," (he uses air quotes here) "which as little as someone lightly bumping into you would qualify for." Ookalf will find the necklace's weight normal for the purposes of fiddling with it and looking at the charm, but immediately far too heavy to lift at all if she tries to get it over her head to remove it.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:27 pm

Huh... Well, that sounds annoying. *Ookalf spends a minute fiddling with the necklace, and eventually realizes she can't remove it.* And it doesn't come off... I guess it wouldn't be much of a curse if it did, though.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:34 pm

The immature fox girl waits patiently as Ookalf gets her new necklace, and she watches the girl fiddling with it for a bit before shuffling closer to Whatevr, and lightly tugged on his arm, green eyes looking up at him.

"Can we do challenges now?", she asks. "Will they be related to our curses and blessings? I went to this fun house once where you were given a new form and then a challenge based on it... although I'm not exactly what sort of challenge would go with this form... ", she blushes, glancing down for a moment.

"Maybe I can win something to wear down here... ", she mutters, looking at her panties in embarrassment.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:52 pm

"If you win, you won't even have to worry about that curse form at all," says Whatevr cheerfully. He makes a vague gesture off to one side, and a plain wooden door sprouts up out of the ground. "Now, go through this door one at a time to get to your challenges whenever you like. It will close behind you and it doesn't lead to the space you can currently see behind it. Any questions?"

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:07 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"If you win, you won't even have to worry about that curse form at all," says Whatevr cheerfully. He makes a vague gesture off to one side, and a plain wooden door sprouts up out of the ground. "Now, go through this door one at a time to get to your challenges whenever you like. It will close behind you and it doesn't lead to the space you can currently see behind it. Any questions?"

"I got here abit late, should someone of Elle's age really be going alone?"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:11 pm

The werewolf shrugs. "Game doesn't discriminate. I mean, the challenge will obviously be different for someone with that..body shape, but y'know."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:19 am

Elliot gave Kether a scowl as he suggested she might be too young to play, but she was too eager to get on with things to stop and argue. Unzipping her red hoodie, she wriggled it back off her shoulders so it fell to the floor, leaving her in the snug white t-shirt and her panties. Her tail betrayed her excitement as she approached the door, flicking from side to side. Reaching out, she turned the handle, pulled open the door and glances back at the others before darting inside!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:57 pm

I guess I'll go after her, then. *Ookalf stands back and waits for Elliot to go through.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:14 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot gave Kether a scowl as he suggested she might be too young to play, but she was too eager to get on with things to stop and argue. Unzipping her red hoodie, she wriggled it back off her shoulders so it fell to the floor, leaving her in the snug white t-shirt and her panties. Her tail betrayed her excitement as she approached the door, flicking from side to side. Reaching out, she turned the handle, pulled open the door and glances back at the others before darting inside!

*he snickers and follows casually commenting on Elliot's impending failure*Oh I have to see you end up in diappers this time..
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:44 am

On the other side of the door, Elliot finds herself in a park still, but a different park. There's still plenty of grass, a bunch of picnic tables, trees here and there, but the population of the place is completely different. There are a bunch of child-adult pairs, and a couple of the tables are loaded with food in some sort of buffet. Displayed prominently in her immediate vision is a big banner that says "Parent-child picnic!"
And then she hears someone else step in, followed by the door closing behind her. That someone else is Kether, but..doesn't look like himself all of a sudden. She might even feel slightly different, having a slight mental push toward a serene attitude and graceful movement. Once they're both present, some lettering that seems slightly out of place with reality appears above the banner, seemingly floating in midair. It says "GOAL: Win the competition!" Should either of them look at the place where the door was, it isn't there anymore.

Back in the original park, the door seems to shut itself. Whatevr crosses his arms and hmms. "I wonder what the enchantment does with extras," he says. "Well, anyway, you can go in if you want or try the game some more."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:45 am

Elliot's tail kept gently swaying as she stepped through into another park, and she couldn't help but smile at the pleasant surroundings. Her nose began to twitch at the smell of food, and she wandered towards one of the picnic tables before pausing and squinting at the other people. It took her a moment, but she realised they were all in pairs... one big and one small... and it didn't take much longer to notice the prominent banner.

"But what if there's only... ", she began to talk to herself when there were footsteps behind, and she turned to see a more mature fox girl there. Her cheeks went a little red as she admired the older girl's full bust and short skirt, having no idea it was actually Kether. It was only when those floating words appeared that she remembered this was actually a challenge, and she gasped, looking back to the girl that seemed sure to be the parent component of the parent-child team!

"I... uh... hope you skipped breakfast... ", she says with a shy smile to the other fox girl, having quite a bit of trouble keeping her eyes off those breasts as they walked towards one of the food-laden tables.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:42 pm

The older fox gives Elliot the sort of smile a mother gives her child, perhaps even one far younger than Elliot's current stop, "that's fine Eliko-chan, I'm here to help you", she says with a calm maternally tone that belies the level of frustration found far beneath the surface. Kether had come to mock Eliot and perhaps push her further down the path, not play mommy but it seems the Older fox has a particular role here and one she had to play.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:58 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:Back in the original park, the door seems to shut itself. Whatevr crosses his arms and hmms. "I wonder what the enchantment does with extras," he says. "Well, anyway, you can go in if you want or try the game some more."

Eh, I think I'll try a challenge. It'll let me get rid of this necklace sooner, right? *Ookalf heads into the door.* Maybe I'll try the game again when I get back...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:50 pm

The folks in the alternate-park don't seem to be eating competitively, but there is a lot of excitement and anticipation in the air. The two fox-girls' big ears are sensitive enough to pick up several conversations at once, some of which are parents and children talking strategy on how to win a sack race, a ring toss and an egg toss.

Meanwhile, Ookalf finds a very tall hedge on the other side of the door. There's a hedge to the front, and right, but not one to the left; behind her, the door now apparently opens into a small building of some sort whose walls are flush with the hedges. She seems to be in the middle of a hedge maze, and now hears a voice from the other side of the hedge in front of her, a man saying something about a reported intruder and putting everyone on high alert. Some lettering forms in the hedge in front of her by way of some of the green turning a darker shade, and it reads: "GOAL: Get out without getting caught!"

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse