Blessings and Curses II - The Challenging

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Blessings and Curses II - The Challenging

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:33 am

Elliot does glance over as she hears a pair being told off for stepping over the line. After handing another ring to Kiara and picking one up for herself, she very carefully steps up to the line and carefully tosses her ring towards the pegs. In fact, she continues this, urging the distracted older girl to keep up the pace by handing her ring after ring so she could take her turns and hopefully rack up the points. The only other people she paid attention to were the wolf pair, to see how they were scoring after their win in the race!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:43 pm

"calm down hon, slow and careful you wouldn't want ot miss"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:36 pm

After several right turns, Ookalf comes to a left turn, and some more left turns, meaning this spiral does indeed have an exit. After turning left as many times as she turned right to get into the spiral she finds herself looking at a long corridor with a guard in it going the same direction she's facing, and a left turn at the end.

Eliko scores a pretty definitive hit, making their score now 5 in 7. The wolf pair, meanwhile, has a pretty visible pattern: The older, teenage girl seems to have hit her mark every time, while the younger one seems either unable or unwilling to even throw the rings far enough to reach the peg at all. They're going to wind up about average on this one, it seems.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:13 pm

Elliot watched the younger wolf curiously. Had she too figured out that doing too well would lead to changes? But then she probably didn't have as much riding on the overall outcome as Elliot did. It was no good trying to avoid winning if it meant missing out on beating the challenge and getting out of this. Once again, she glares as Kiara as she doesn't even throw her ring.

"Why are you being so slow?", she huffed as she picked up a ring for herself and then turned to face the pegs. Carefully lining up her aim, she tossed the ring yet again.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:11 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:After several right turns, Ookalf comes to a left turn, and some more left turns, meaning this spiral does indeed have an exit. After turning left as many times as she turned right to get into the spiral she finds herself looking at a long corridor with a guard in it going the same direction she's facing, and a left turn at the end.

Here we go... *Ookalf spots the guard and starts to follow behind them from a safe distance.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:58 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot watched the younger wolf curiously. Had she too figured out that doing too well would lead to changes? But then she probably didn't have as much riding on the overall outcome as Elliot did. It was no good trying to avoid winning if it meant missing out on beating the challenge and getting out of this. Once again, she glares as Kiara as she doesn't even throw her ring.

"Why are you being so slow?", she huffed as she picked up a ring for herself and then turned to face the pegs. Carefully lining up her aim, she tossed the ring yet again.

"There are no points for fastest, only for quality"*she tosses her next ring*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:50 pm

Eliko's toss looks really close..but just barely misses! And that was her fifth try, so the next two tosses are supposed to be Kiara's..if anyone's paying attention to that. Either way, the older fox-girl takes her penultimate throw next, and it is a resounding hit, bringing the score to 6 out of 9. Overall this seems to be a pretty good score; nobody on the entire field has been perfect, even the best ones getting about 8 right, so if this last throw is a success they'll come in a solid second.

When she gets a little closer, Ookalf can see that this guard has big, triangular, fuzzy ears poking out of his helmet, and twitching around in a way that suggests they're quite real. He pauses when she gets even just this close, and it seems like he's about to turn around..!
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:44 am

*she carefully tosses the last ring then and goes back to observing the rest*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:16 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:When she gets a little closer, Ookalf can see that this guard has big, triangular, fuzzy ears poking out of his helmet, and twitching around in a way that suggests they're quite real. He pauses when she gets even just this close, and it seems like he's about to turn around..!

*Seeing the guard start to move, Ookalf creates an alcove in the nearest wall to hide in.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:12 pm

Elliot looked a little disappointed when she saw it was impossible for them to win the game. She shakes her head up at the older girl and then goes back to the tables with all the food, and sits down with a sandwich. She was aware her emotional control was all over the place, but even with that knowledge, she couldn't help it. Her cheeks were red as she munched her way through the food.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse