Nos's Shop of Curiosities

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Nos's Shop of Curiosities

Postby Nosnits » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:16 pm

The day began like every other in Muffinville: dark cults raising and falling in the background (mostly due to their high priest suddenly becoming an anathema high priestess), NPC's milling the streets, going about their busy lives of mundane activity, and new stores appearing overnight as others phased out of existence.

The store in question looked like all the others, in that regard. It looked wholly unremarkable on it's winding road, shoved between a quaint cafe of baked goods and a tailor shop that specialized in hemming black robes for females (for the aforementioned new high priestesses). The only thing which might attract visitors to its doors was the name: Curious Curiosities.

The door had a bell above it, which meant that sneaking in would not be an option. Would any be brave enough to open the door, or will it stay shut, forever, before it too fades out of existence and is replaced by something else.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Re: Nos's Shop of Curiosities

Postby Ookalf » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:26 pm

*Ookalf is brave enough! Spotting this strange new store, he goes in to check it out.* Hello?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:31 pm

*A black liquid slowly drips out of the bell onto the floor. Over time, it coalesces into Muffinville's resident obnoxious Black Maine Coon.*

Nozzy and Drips, saving the City of Hector---wait, wrong program. *shakes his head* Hi, Nos. What's up?
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Nosnits » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:44 pm

The bell rings, and Ookalf enters. It brings a glance over from the person who is seems quite concerned with the dripping on the floor, of black ooze. The figure looks down from the dripping - whoever it is, it does seem like Nos. Male, of course. Looking slightly older, brown hair a little shaggier, glasses tipped precociously at the end of his nose.

"Oh. Hey there, Ookalf. Can I help you?"

He turns though, with the appearance of . . someone else. Nozzy and Drips? He gives a shrug, and a wave to the figures that emerge. "Not much. Just got back, opened a shop. It's been a while."

((OOC: Slightly longer than I intended. Sorry.))
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:14 pm

That's pretty cool. 'Course, leave it to a curiosity shop to attract a cat... *looks around*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:09 am

*Ookalf nods to Nos.* Hey there. I'm just sort of looking around, seeing what all you have... What is this place, exactly?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Return to the Muffinverse