Today's the day I throw balloons

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Today's the day I throw balloons

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:10 pm

Victoria looks around Kether at Ookalf with a rather sad look, her ears drooping a bit. "Aww, you don't like me?"
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:16 pm

Umm, I don't know if I'd say that... I just think you could take it a bit slower there.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:38 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:Lyre hmms and tries to get a more detailed look at the sigil's effects by drawing out a bit of the magic involved to look at it directly, but his magic shorts out as it often does and just tries to channel all of the supernatural power contained in the apple into his body instead. "Whoa, oops!"

"That seems an awful lot like the kind of thing that has to come from the horse's mouth to be sure it's true," says the kitsune. "Anyway, it's not like I've pulled her into a kiss yet, however much I'd like to."

Its blue to start so.. the first phase is the growth of breasts, perky, large and straining at his clothing. His body loses hard edges becoming more smooth and shapely. Internally, his mind starts to fill with all sorts of basic spells, covering the the sorts of things one would find as basics but basics in so many many areas.*

Whatevr89532 wrote:Victoria looks around Kether at Ookalf with a rather sad look, her ears drooping a bit. "Aww, you don't like me?"

"Grrrr Nee-san needs to stop playing around!"she blinks and blushes realizing what she said she then covers her mouth, "eep I didn't mean that..."
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:01 pm

Victoria's ears perk up quickly. "Nee-san? Ohmigosh, that's so cute~," she says, and tries to pat Kether on the head (though this could easily be dodged). If that's successful, she leans over to talk to Ookalf again with her hand still there; if not, she just addresses her to say, "Yeah, I know, I'm just messing with ya anyway. I have a very mischievous nature, you know, and being turned into a fox demon might have made it even worse."

Lyre drops the now mundane though still strangely blue apple with surprise at its rapid effects. "Oh no, color, this is bad--wait, uh..huh?" He thought he'd known the basics for years, but wow are there a lot more basics than the basics he knew.
Last edited by Whatevr89532 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:03 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:Veronica's ears perk up quickly. "Nee-san? Ohmigosh, that's so cute~," she says, and tries to pat Kether on the head (though this could easily be dodged). If that's successful, she leans over to talk to Ookalf again with her hand still there; if not, she just addresses her to say, "Yeah, I know, I'm just messing with ya anyway. I have a very mischievous nature, you know, and being turned into a fox demon might have made it even worse."

If you say so...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:07 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:Veronica's ears perk up quickly. "Nee-san? Ohmigosh, that's so cute~," she says, and tries to pat Kether on the head (though this could easily be dodged). If that's successful, she leans over to talk to Ookalf again with her hand still there; if not, she just addresses her to say, "Yeah, I know, I'm just messing with ya anyway. I have a very mischievous nature, you know, and being turned into a fox demon might have made it even worse."

Its easy enough to pat the in all ways smaller Kitsune, who blushes more at the development

Lyre drops the now mundane though still strangely blue apple with surprise at its rapid effects. "Oh no, color, this is bad--wait, uh..huh?" He thought he'd known the basics for years, but wow are there a lot more basics than the basics he knew.

There are so many fields one needs to have basics down for to teach right? And he was a teacher was he? Gah those girls acting up again...

Meanwhile his hair lightens to a shade between white and silver, his skin starts to darken and his body continues to curve. His eyes become a bright blue and a set of glasses form before them*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:23 pm

"I suppose we could try and get to know each other better before I get so close to you again, then, hm? Would that be okay with you, imouto-chan?" says Victoria, ruffling the top of Kether's very long hair a bit.

"Okay okay," mutters the mage to himself, "a..teacher? Is that what it was..for?" He mentally strains to sort out new and old thoughts, but it's rather difficult. One of his hands instinctively readjusts the glasses almost as soon as they appear.

((Derp, used "Veronica" instead of correct name last post. Fixed now.))

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:29 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"I suppose we could try and get to know each other better before I get so close to you again, then, hm? Would that be okay with you, imouto-chan?" says Victoria, ruffling the top of Kether's very long hair a bit.

"That's better... Vicki"she says her tail wagging more steadily as she starts to calm down and fall in line*

"Okay okay," mutters the mage to himself, "a..teacher? Is that what it was..for?" He mentally strains to sort out new and old thoughts, but it's rather difficult. One of his hands instinctively readjusts the glasses almost as soon as they appear.

((Derp, used "Veronica" instead of correct name last post. Fixed now.))

his last ounce of manhood pulls inward and her clothing becomes a tight green number with a hat on her head leaving her like so

internally.. well she has a class to round up especially those girls who snuck off and the ones who are out of uniform!*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:31 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"I suppose we could try and get to know each other better before I get so close to you again, then, hm? Would that be okay with you, imouto-chan?" says Victoria, ruffling the top of Kether's very long hair a bit.

Yeah... That sounds fine to me.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:14 pm

"You know, you're too easy to get a rise out of, Kathy~," she says, giving another pat and taking her hand off as the woman formerly known as Lyre walks up to them.

The teacher shakes her head again, and then looks at Ookalf and the two fox-girls. Pointing at the smaller one she says, "Hey, what are you doing out of uniform?"
"Aw, it's just an illusion," says Vicki, not missing a beat. "I can dispel it if you like, Miss Ylre." (pronouncing it like ill-ray)
"Uh..that's fine, I have bigger fish to fry." She walks off to start collecting her students.

The kitsune turns back to the other two, crossing her arms. "So I guess we're supposed to be students now? This might be an interesting scenario...but you do need some clothes to match it, Katherine."

Meanwhile, a certain rat runs and catches up with Miss Ylre, making an impossible leap all the way onto her shoulder.
Jyrras is nothing if not a faithful familiar. "<Are you really letting this spell take you over?>" he squeaks.
"No, I'm owning it. I've always sort of wanted to be a teacher."
"<Whatever happened to wanting adventure, then?>"
"Teaching is an adventure. Just a..different sort," she says, before casting a small glimmer to attract most of the violet-touched girls and lead them in the direction of the plaza the werewolf first appeared in.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:01 pm

Yeah, I guess school could be interesting... Say, how'd you know that lady's name?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:47 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"You know, you're too easy to get a rise out of, Kathy~," she says, giving another pat and taking her hand off as the woman formerly known as Lyre walks up to them.

The teacher shakes her head again, and then looks at Ookalf and the two fox-girls. Pointing at the smaller one she says, "Hey, what are you doing out of uniform?"
"Aw, it's just an illusion," says Vicki, not missing a beat. "I can dispel it if you like, Miss Ylre." (pronouncing it like ill-ray)
"Uh..that's fine, I have bigger fish to fry." She walks off to start collecting her students.

The kitsune turns back to the other two, crossing her arms. "So I guess we're supposed to be students now? This might be an interesting scenario...but you do need some clothes to match it, Katherine."

"Maybe, I Guess but this feel so comfortable Nee-san"

Meanwhile, a certain rat runs and catches up with Miss Ylre, making an impossible leap all the way onto her shoulder.
Jyrras is nothing if not a faithful familiar. "<Are you really letting this spell take you over?>" he squeaks.
"No, I'm owning it. I've always sort of wanted to be a teacher."
"<Whatever happened to wanting adventure, then?>"
"Teaching is an adventure. Just a..different sort," she says, before casting a small glimmer to attract most of the violet-touched girls and lead them in the direction of the plaza the werewolf first appeared in.[/quote]

*there are a few spells to make thing ABIT easier than one would expect. Hitting them with the "Student" should make them abit easier to teach limiting violent and green to only the edges of school style anime and not to the more extreme ignorances that have occasionally occured. She's also somewhat sure there's other Teachers starting their classes out there... and depending on how much the blue has effected Miss Ylre there may be a secondary reason for her new found interest in teaching*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:41 pm

"Hey, look, what I'm wearing is pretty comfy too," says Victoria with a gesture to her uniform. "But I suppose there isn't really a place you can change here anyway, so we may have to wait until we can get into, I dunno, a dorm or something?"
She moves so that Katherine isn't between her and Ookalf (but there's still plenty of personal space between them, of course) and answers, "I really just suggested a new one, based on the one she had before," says Victoria. "As for how I knew that name...let's just say I can cheat a little on things like that."

--

"<You know you can...>"
"Yes, yes," says the teacher, following the girls attracted by the shiny until they reach the plaza and then casting the student spell on them, along with another spell that converts whatever they're wearing into a proper uniform. "Now, you all stay here while I gather everyone else!" she says, and then walks off in another direction, using some simple detection spells to pick up on people with high concentrations of color energy, as that seems to be what all of her destined students have in common...

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:48 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"Hey, look, what I'm wearing is pretty comfy too," says Victoria with a gesture to her uniform. "But I suppose there isn't really a place you can change here anyway, so we may have to wait until we can get into, I dunno, a dorm or something?"
She moves so that Katherine isn't between her and Ookalf (but there's still plenty of personal space between them, of course) and answers, "I really just suggested a new one, based on the one she had before," says Victoria. "As for how I knew that name...let's just say I can cheat a little on things like that."

"maybe you could do something here? You seem to be better at noncombaty spells"she says hesitantly, then taking a more angered tone, "or I guess you could keep trying to hit on Olivia"

--

"<You know you can...>"
"Yes, yes," says the teacher, following the girls attracted by the shiny until they reach the plaza and then casting the student spell on them, along with another spell that converts whatever they're wearing into a proper uniform. "Now, you all stay here while I gather everyone else!" she says, and then walks off in another direction, using some simple detection spells to pick up on people with high concentrations of color energy, as that seems to be what all of her destined students have in common...

Well there are alot of people empowered with energy how big a class does she really want to take? She could end up with hundreds like that.. of course she might be absenminded/arrogant enough to not think that through*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:11 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"Hey, look, what I'm wearing is pretty comfy too," says Victoria with a gesture to her uniform. "But I suppose there isn't really a place you can change here anyway, so we may have to wait until we can get into, I dunno, a dorm or something?"

Oh, I see... And would we even have a dorm?

Kether wrote:"maybe you could do something here? You seem to be better at noncombaty spells"she says hesitantly, then taking a more angered tone, "or I guess you could keep trying to hit on Olivia"

...Olivia?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse