Today's the day I throw balloons

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Today's the day I throw balloons

Postby Ookalf » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:31 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:Meanwhile, Ookalf is accosted by an extremely voluptuous woman wearing a very poor approximation of a school uniform and holding a rather large hardcover book in her right hand. "Hey, like, you wanna discuss the oeuvre of William Faulkner with me?" she says.

Uh... Discuss the what of who?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:48 pm

Kether finishes the transition to womanhood, along with the proper undergarments beneath her dress, and then her chest pushes out into a pair of nice-sized breasts, filling it nicely. A dark tail with a white tip pushes out from her back and a sheath full of katana attaches itself to her sash. Despite appearances, the newly-altered fox girl actually feels pretty physically fit and athletic, as well as having improved senses (over having been briefly human at least), and immediately knows how to use the sword correctly once she touches the hilt for the first time. Meanwhile, she sees the werewolf turn to one side and throw another balloon; the people affected start turning into what look like princesses but can quickly be recognized as unusually ditzy princesses. All the same, Kether feels awfully protective of all those people at the same time. Those poor victims!

((If you're curious, this one was randomly picked to be crimson + brown))

--

"Like, he wrote Absolom, Absolom!?" says the girl. "As I Lay Dying?" After a short pause and no sense of recognition she sighs. "Ugh, what a philistine." And then starts walking off. Meanwhile, Ookalf can probably see the werewolf throwing another balloon that was apparently full of indigo and violet, based on its results...
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:08 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:Kether finishes the transition to womanhood, along with the proper undergarments beneath her dress, and then her chest pushes out into a pair of nice-sized breasts, filling it nicely. A dark tail with a white tip pushes out from her back and a sheath full of katana attaches itself to her sash. Despite appearances, the newly-altered fox girl actually feels pretty physically fit and athletic, as well as having improved senses (over having been briefly human at least), and immediately knows how to use the sword correctly once she touches the hilt for the first time. Meanwhile, she sees the werewolf turn to one side and throw another balloon; the people affected start turning into what look like princesses but can quickly be recognized as unusually ditzy princesses. All the same, Kether feels awfully protective of all those people at the same time. Those poor victims!

((If you're curious, this one was randomly picked to be crimson + brown))

--

"Like, he wrote Absolom, Absolom!?" says the girl. "As I Lay Dying?" After a short pause and no sense of recognition she sighs. "Ugh, what a philistine." And then starts walking off. Meanwhile, Ookalf can probably see the werewolf throwing another balloon that was apparently full of indigo and violet, based on its results...

((I Misremembered crimson I thought it made you into a animal male who made animal girls. Then I reread it! Then I thought the Ears were sounding bunny sized and was especially confused))

The new Foxgirl.. well she wonders first if its just fox girl or if she's a more proper kitsune... well to test that she sees if she can call forth kitsune-hi or a simple fire ball as werewolf picks up another balloon to have it explode in his face*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:11 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"Like, he wrote Absolom, Absolom!?" says the girl. "As I Lay Dying?" After a short pause and no sense of recognition she sighs. "Ugh, what a philistine." And then starts walking off. Meanwhile, Ookalf can probably see the werewolf throwing another balloon that was apparently full of indigo and violet, based on its results...

Uh... Sorry? *Ookalf shrugs and looks back to the werewolf.* ...OK, that should probably stop soon. *Ookalf walks up to the wolf.* Hey, that's enough!
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:09 pm

Whatever fates are responsible for deciding the exact effects of color combinations appear to deliberate for a second or two, but with some moderate concentration Kether is able to materialize a fireball exactly as intended! And...

When Ookalf gets to him, the werewolf is gently tossing another balloon back and forth between his hands. It has...3 symbols on it joined by pluses? That's possibly even worse. He gives a grin that is somehow vicious and extremely cheerful at the same time, and says, "Why should I stop when I'm having such fun? /" but before he can finish his couplet, a small ball of fire appears directly on top of said balloon. It explodes into a shower of steam and juices all over the werewolf and Ookalf (unless he dodges the unexpected burst). "Aw, shoot," he says, looking at his fur, which (like Ookalf's clothes, if he was hit) is stained in a bizarrely plaid-like pattern of deep blue, a kind of almost-tan shade, and a reddish color too dark to be crimson but too bright to be brown. "The couplet ward doesn't work when I'm interrupted like that." He puts his arms up in a 'what're-you-gonna-do' position and says "Ah well, there are worse things it could've landed on," while the liquid appears to just absorb itself into his skin.

((I have in mind an end-form for the werewolf, and don't mind doing the change myself, but if someone else wants to, go on and PM me))

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:51 pm

Ah, what the- *Ookalf is close enough to the werewolf that the splash hits him, too.* What was in that?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:11 pm

"Magic juice," says the werewolf, while his and Ookalf's clothes quickly reshape themselves into extremely awkwardly-fitting girls' school uniforms. "It's specially designed to behave like highly concentrated mixtures of multiple fruit juices, but without the usual clashing-color explosions." His voice is beginning to steadily rise in pitch, and a lot of his visible body fur is thinning, but his ears are getting taller and his tail looks a bit fluffier. "Oh yeah, and it also absorbs into skin and through clothes so it doesn't have to be swallowed to take effect." Ookalf's body starts changing as well at this point, with his hair turning a deep blue color and his skin, starting at the places where the liquid was before it was absorbed, starts to seemingly get a spreading stain of a lighter shade of blue.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:18 pm

She sighs, "Do you have anything that will mix in some beige with the rest? I have... an idea to take care of everyone caused by this"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:41 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"Magic juice," says the werewolf, while his and Ookalf's clothes quickly reshape themselves into extremely awkwardly-fitting girls' school uniforms. "It's specially designed to behave like highly concentrated mixtures of multiple fruit juices, but without the usual clashing-color explosions." His voice is beginning to steadily rise in pitch, and a lot of his visible body fur is thinning, but his ears are getting taller and his tail looks a bit fluffier. "Oh yeah, and it also absorbs into skin and through clothes so it doesn't have to be swallowed to take effect." Ookalf's body starts changing as well at this point, with his hair turning a deep blue color and his skin, starting at the places where the liquid was before it was absorbed, starts to seemingly get a spreading stain of a lighter shade of blue.

A mix of Colors? So, what exactly was in that one?

Kether wrote:She sighs, "Do you have anything that will mix in some beige with the rest? I have... an idea to take care of everyone caused by this"

That doesn't sound very reassuring...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:43 pm

"A school would protect everyone and... grow the missing fruit"she sighs again
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:13 pm

The werewolf shrugs, "I had it set to random arbitrary mixtures of two or three. If I had to guess: Beige based on our clothing," he says, gesturing to the girls' school uniforms that he and Ookalf are still wearing, "I know I saw blue, and, something else given your skin condition..hm.." His pupils become more slit-like and shape, and his eye color turns from yellow to bright purple.

As Ookalf's skin finishes turning blue, his voice starts rising in pitch as well. His ears stretch out to a longer, pointier shape (but no fur) and he can feel something else growing from the sides of his head just above each ear, something...very solid. His hair starts to grow longer, and his body begins to shrink slimmer and shorter.

The werewolf then turns to the fox-girl Kether and starts to answer, but it comes out garbled as his muzzle has started to shrink back into a human face. He has to wait as the rest of his body fur recedes and his head-hair starts growing well out of control, clearing his throat a couple of times in increasingly high pitches. Once his skin is smooth and fur-free, and his face is fully human again (not counting the eyes), he says, "I could summon a beige balloon at will I suppose, but normal is just so boring. Anyhow, at least a few of my targets have wandered off into the distance by now..." He doesn't seem all that concerned about them, but she might be able to make him more concerned by applying the right 'tool'.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:40 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:The werewolf shrugs, "I had it set to random arbitrary mixtures of two or three. If I had to guess: Beige based on our clothing," he says, gesturing to the girls' school uniforms that he and Ookalf are still wearing, "I know I saw blue, and, something else given your skin condition..hm.." His pupils become more slit-like and shape, and his eye color turns from yellow to bright purple.

As Ookalf's skin finishes turning blue, his voice starts rising in pitch as well. His ears stretch out to a longer, pointier shape (but no fur) and he can feel something else growing from the sides of his head just above each ear, something...very solid. His hair starts to grow longer, and his body begins to shrink slimmer and shorter.

The werewolf then turns to the fox-girl Kether and starts to answer, but it comes out garbled as his muzzle has started to shrink back into a human face. He has to wait as the rest of his body fur recedes and his head-hair starts growing well out of control, clearing his throat a couple of times in increasingly high pitches. Once his skin is smooth and fur-free, and his face is fully human again (not counting the eyes), he says, "I could summon a beige balloon at will I suppose, but normal is just so boring. Anyhow, at least a few of my targets have wandered off into the distance by now..." He doesn't seem all that concerned about them, but she might be able to make him more concerned by applying the right 'tool'.

She sighs again, "this is really going to mess with my head..." she looks at the wolf girl?, "Can you summon one with blue apple juice?"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:01 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:The werewolf shrugs, "I had it set to random arbitrary mixtures of two or three. If I had to guess: Beige based on our clothing," he says, gesturing to the girls' school uniforms that he and Ookalf are still wearing, "I know I saw blue, and, something else given your skin condition..hm.." His pupils become more slit-like and shape, and his eye color turns from yellow to bright purple.

Huh... *Ookalf feels the things on his head.* Are those horns? And with blue skin... Some kind of demon, maybe?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:15 pm

The things on Ookalf's head do seem to be horns, and still growing at that, curling upwards. His irises become more slit-like and his eyes turn a bright yellow, but much more noticeably his sclera turn pitch black. His hair is quickly trailing down past his shoulders by now, and his shrinking body starts to take an increasingly feminine shape, with narrow shoulders and a slim stomach, but wider hips.

"Hmm, yes..demons would be charcoal, I believe," says the, well, former-werewolf most likely. He has very tall ears and a very big tail now, sort of like a fox (or at least an average fox-person). His hair is down to his hips, his voice sounds like a mature woman's, and his body shape finally starts playing catch-up, shifting down in size while quickly gaining a curvy figure, though still awkwardly flat-chested. When he tries to turn to address Kether again the shifting affects his balance enough that he stumbles and falls, winding up sitting on the ground, though he isn't terribly bothered by this.

"I'm not sure whether you mean a cocomelon-tomapple mix or a mixture of apple juice with cocomelon juice, but I'm only able to do one of those," he says, producing a balloon over his hand and then gently placing it on the ground between him and her.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:30 pm

"Its sort of its own thing, they used to grow in the beige school it was an adaptation of slight coloration getting through. Apples took on aspects of the color and people who were exposed to the apples became teachers in colored theme"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse