Today's the day I throw balloons

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Today's the day I throw balloons

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:17 pm

A male werewolf pops into existence on some corner of Muffinville in a small explosion of various types of paper. He is in full werewolf form, with the fur pattern of an arctic wolf, wearing a pair of jeans and holding a water balloon in his right hand. The balloon is labeled with two small cartoonish drawings of a leme and a planberry with a "+" written between them, and he tosses it up a small bit into the air a couple of times, speaking a couplet: "I'm really back, with nothing to do / Today's the day I throw balloons." He tosses the balloon at a random passer-by, who dodges but gets caught in the splash of a mixture of fruit juice, along with a few other people around him. The victims start turning into what look like typical green girls at first glance, but simultaneously start spouting high-level knowledge in various academic fields.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Re: Today's the day I throw balloons

Postby Kether » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:49 pm

*he wanders by in his standard mechanical form*"hmmm that's different"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:14 pm

Another balloon appears slightly above the werewolf's palm-up left hand before falling into it; this one has the same kind of "x + y" symbology labeling on it as the first, except that this time one of the symbols is a dark star-shaped thing and the other looks...sort of like a fig? "Different is as different does / Sometimes I do things just because," he says, and throws the balloon in the robot's general direction.

Meanwhile, one of the girls recently altered by the first balloon can be overheard asking the nearest man if he wants to help her try to prove the Riemann hypothesis.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:25 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:Another balloon appears slightly above the werewolf's palm-up left hand before falling into it; this one has the same kind of "x + y" symbology labeling on it as the first, except that this time one of the symbols is a dark star-shaped thing and the other looks...sort of like a fig? "Different is as different does / Sometimes I do things just because," he says, and throws the balloon in the robot's general direction.

Meanwhile, one of the girls recently altered by the first balloon can be overheard asking the nearest man if he wants to help her try to prove the Riemann hypothesis.

*he pulls out a racket with a soft cloth interior rather than standard hard threads and attempts thwack the balloon back to sender... of course that may or may not be all the effective!*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:35 pm

The werewolf's aim was not terribly precise, so the balloon was really headed to a spot on the ground a few inches to Kether's right. Whether hitting it back or not involves rushing over to where it's actually going to land probably determines whether it actually gets hit back or just splatters more weird juices all around after hitting the sidewalk.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:50 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:The werewolf's aim was not terribly precise, so the balloon was really headed to a spot on the ground a few inches to Kether's right. Whether hitting it back or not involves rushing over to where it's actually going to land probably determines whether it actually gets hit back or just splatters more weird juices all around after hitting the sidewalk.

*he makes the dash attempting to see what would happen.. of course that might make the balloon tossing increase*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:13 pm

The gambit is successful at sending the balloon the other way, but it catches a bystander right in the face before it can make it all the way back to the werewolf. Catching the brunt of the juice, said bystander very rapidly changes into a busty ninja girl. "Aah! A robot!" she says, dramatically pointing one of the kunai she suddenly has at Kether. "Like, I challenge you to a--ooph!" In attempting to take even a single step, the poor girl falls right over and somehow manages to fling her entire arsenal in that direction. Those weapons that do not harmlessly tink against the robot's metal body miraculously miss everyone else, too, except for the one throwing star that goes way up into the air and hits a...balloon? Presumably the werewolf threw that at some point. Anyway, it pops and splatters a decent area below it.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:25 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:The gambit is successful at sending the balloon the other way, but it catches a bystander right in the face before it can make it all the way back to the werewolf. Catching the brunt of the juice, said bystander very rapidly changes into a busty ninja girl. "Aah! A robot!" she says, dramatically pointing one of the kunai she suddenly has at Kether. "Like, I challenge you to a--ooph!" In attempting to take even a single step, the poor girl falls right over and somehow manages to fling her entire arsenal in that direction. Those weapons that do not harmlessly tink against the robot's metal body miraculously miss everyone else, too, except for the one throwing star that goes way up into the air and hits a...balloon? Presumably the werewolf threw that at some point. Anyway, it pops and splatters a decent area below it.

*At this point he can't do much about the new mystery balloon... really one should always bring umbrellas. But then one gets mistaken for a supervillain either way not much can be done there!*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:59 am

Kether is splashed with some kind of slightly dark-reddish-brown liquid, which glows slightly before apparently absorbing itself into his metallic exterior. Its power tries first of all to turn the robot into a human wearing a robot costume that strongly resembles his original appearance, as if it's unsure what to do with a robot.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:00 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:Kether is splashed with some kind of slightly dark-reddish-brown liquid, which glows slightly before apparently absorbing itself into his metallic exterior. Its power tries first of all to turn the robot into a human wearing a robot costume that strongly resembles his original appearance, as if it's unsure what to do with a robot.

*Grumbles and heads towards the wolf if would sure suck if another balloon hit*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:33 pm

The werewolf seems to have turned his back on Kether for now, and seems busy reciting another couplet: "Such a shame there's no more takers / Life's less fun with so few makers." At any rate, the stuff that he already got hit with doesn't seem to actually be done, as it starts reshaping things a bit: The costume loses its "head" and splits off at the thighs, much of it turning white, while Kether himself grows very, very long black hair and two big fuzzy ears and shrinks a foot or two in stature.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:45 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:The werewolf seems to have turned his back on Kether for now, and seems busy reciting another couplet: "Such a shame there's no more takers / Life's less fun with so few makers." At any rate, the stuff that he already got hit with doesn't seem to actually be done, as it starts reshaping things a bit: The costume loses its "head" and splits off at the thighs, much of it turning white, while Kether himself grows very, very long black hair and two big fuzzy ears and shrinks a foot or two in stature.

*he continues his move towards the Werewolf believing he knows the outcome... though as things grow he's not quite as sure*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:03 pm

*Ookalf watches this all from nearby.* I wonder if I should do anything about that...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:26 pm

The part of Kether's clothes below the thighs shrinks into a pair of white stockings, seemingly pushing his legs into shapely girly legs, while the rest reforms into a dress that fits like a kimono up top but cuts off with a bunch of frills at the thighs, the purple spots left over turning into a floral pattern on the white background. A purple sash ties itself around his waist, pulling it narrower and seemingly growing his hips and bottom out at the same time to give him an increasingly curvy sort of look.

He can hear the voice of the ninja girl from a moment ago behind him. "Hey! Like, where'd the robot go?" Somehow he feels slightly...protective of her? She is pretty vulnerable, after all.

--

Meanwhile, Ookalf is accosted by an extremely voluptuous woman wearing a very poor approximation of a school uniform and holding a rather large hardcover book in her right hand. "Hey, like, you wanna discuss the oeuvre of William Faulkner with me?" she says.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:49 pm

*he? she? looks back and forth confused.. he was so sure he was going to be able to retaliate... he then looks over confusedly at the ninja*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Next

Return to the Muffinverse