Today's the day I throw balloons

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Today's the day I throw balloons

Postby Ookalf » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:42 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:The things on Ookalf's head do seem to be horns, and still growing at that, curling upwards. His irises become more slit-like and his eyes turn a bright yellow, but much more noticeably his sclera turn pitch black. His hair is quickly trailing down past his shoulders by now, and his shrinking body starts to take an increasingly feminine shape, with narrow shoulders and a slim stomach, but wider hips.

"Hmm, yes..demons would be charcoal, I believe," says the, well, former-werewolf most likely. He has very tall ears and a very big tail now, sort of like a fox (or at least an average fox-person). His hair is down to his hips, his voice sounds like a mature woman's, and his body shape finally starts playing catch-up, shifting down in size while quickly gaining a curvy figure, though still awkwardly flat-chested. When he tries to turn to address Kether again the shifting affects his balance enough that he stumbles and falls, winding up sitting on the ground, though he isn't terribly bothered by this.

"I'm not sure whether you mean a cocomelon-tomapple mix or a mixture of apple juice with cocomelon juice, but I'm only able to do one of those," he says, producing a balloon over his hand and then gently placing it on the ground between him and her.

Great... *Ookalf rubs his eyes as they change.* Ah, that felt weird...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:59 pm

"Ah, well, the ability to generate these just deals with the varieties of standard fruits," says the former-werewolf, picking up the balloon...and then tossing it behind him over his right shoulder, where it coincidentally splashes a few previously-unaffected bystanders. "I do know some arbitrary item-summoning spells, though..." He seems to pull out of thin air a piece of paper and a pencil, and starts carefully writing on it, seemingly not even noticing as he changes into a girl and her chest starts swelling out. She folds up the paper closes a fist around it and opens it up, revealing an apple with blue skin which is at least intended to be a blue apple as described, and rolls it along the ground toward Kether.

Meanwhile, Ookalf finally stops getting shorter. Strangely, he actually feels physically stronger than ever, despite not looking the part. His hair stops growing at about stomach-level, and he briefly feels a shift between his legs. She can then feel her chest pushing out. A cell phone appears in her right hand and a big messenger bag in her left, and before long her chest and horns finally stop growing, and she is finished, at least physically. Mentally, there is a small headache as she finds herself learning a very wide variety of darkness and shadow-based magic, as well as becoming more strongly attracted to girls than before, if it's possible. Strangely, despite looking quite a bit like a demoness, she doesn't gain any sort of evil tendencies, not even a mild capriciousness...

The woman formerly known as a werewolf turns to look at Ookalf's new shape and visibly blushes a bit, reaching up and adjusting her clothes as her own breasts finally finish coming in and leave her looking like quite the vixen. "Ohh, you turned out cute," she says, with a mischievous grin.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:23 pm

She picks up the apple and looks at the pair then at the other groups... she blinks as if she has an idea and starts carving a complex magical set of sigils on the apple*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:52 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:Meanwhile, Ookalf finally stops getting shorter. Strangely, he actually feels physically stronger than ever, despite not looking the part. His hair stops growing at about stomach-level, and he briefly feels a shift between his legs. She can then feel her chest pushing out. A cell phone appears in her right hand and a big messenger bag in her left, and before long her chest and horns finally stop growing, and she is finished, at least physically. Mentally, there is a small headache as she finds herself learning a very wide variety of darkness and shadow-based magic, as well as becoming more strongly attracted to girls than before, if it's possible. Strangely, despite looking quite a bit like a demoness, she doesn't gain any sort of evil tendencies, not even a mild capriciousness...

The woman formerly known as a werewolf turns to look at Ookalf's new shape and visibly blushes a bit, reaching up and adjusting her clothes as her own breasts finally finish coming in and leave her looking like quite the vixen. "Ohh, you turned out cute," she says, with a mischievous grin.

Oh, uh, thanks. You look good too, I guess... *Ookalf's cheeks turn slightly purple as she stuffs the phone into her new bag.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:11 pm

The fox-demon stands back up; she's slightly taller than Ookalf, and reaches out to brush a bit of hair out of the blue-skinned woman's face. "So, what are you calling yourself now, hm? You can call me 'Whatevr'," she says. It's not clear whether she means her name literally is whatever, or that the demon-girl could come up with a name for her if she wanted.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:22 pm

I, ah, I'm Ookalf... *The purple in Ookalf's cheeks spreads as she realizes how close the fox is.* Uh... Is "whatever" your actual name?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:39 pm

"Well, usually, but I wouldn't mind too much if you came up with something else," says the kitsune, grinning again and pointedly not moving away.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:49 pm

Umm, OK... *Ookalf takes a step back.* Maybe... Victoria, or something? Just thought of that, somehow...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:03 pm

The vixen nods approvingly, "I like that just fine." She looks deep into Ookalf's unusually-colored eyes, her smile somewhat more peaceful than usual...

Meanwhile, Lyre wanders on-scene, looking around. "Huh, I wonder what happened around here?"
The rat in his wizard-like cap squeaks something that he understands as, "<This is obviously color-energy involved. We should get the #$&@ outta here while the getting's good.>"
"Oh come on, where's your sense of adventure?" He just barely stops himself from running into Kether, and goes around to one side to see what she's doing. "Oh hey, are those sigils? On..a fruit?"
"<Bad news, bad news, baaad news.>" His hat (really the rat under it) hops off and starts running away.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:15 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:The vixen nods approvingly, "I like that just fine." She looks deep into Ookalf's unusually-colored eyes, her smile somewhat more peaceful than usual...

Right... So, uh, anyway. Weren't we doing something a minute ago?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:17 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:The vixen nods approvingly, "I like that just fine." She looks deep into Ookalf's unusually-colored eyes, her smile somewhat more peaceful than usual...

Meanwhile, Lyre wanders on-scene, looking around. "Huh, I wonder what happened around here?"
The rat in his wizard-like cap squeaks something that he understands as, "<This is obviously color-energy involved. We should get the #$&@ outta here while the getting's good.>"
"Oh come on, where's your sense of adventure?" He just barely stops himself from running into Kether, and goes around to one side to see what she's doing. "Oh hey, are those sigils? On..a fruit?"
"<Bad news, bad news, baaad news.>" His hat (really the rat under it) hops off and starts running away.

*She drops the fruit becoming more and more distracted by the other girls, she moves over trying to get between them* "You shouldn't push her like that.."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:21 pm

Victoria steps back, making plenty of room for Kether to get between them. "Who's pushing?" she says, with an innocent arms-up gesture. And then she leans to the left to look around Kether and answer Ookalf's question: "I'm pretty sure you were trying to get me to stop throwing colorful balloons. In which case, you succeeded! I mean, if you don't count that last one, which was mostly her fault," she adds, indicating the fox-girl between them.

Meanwhile, Lyre picks up the fruit and tries to see if he can decipher what's been written on it.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:28 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:Victoria steps back, making plenty of room for Kether to get between them. "Who's pushing?" she says, with an innocent arms-up gesture. And then she leans to the left to look around Kether and answer Ookalf's question: "I'm pretty sure you were trying to get me to stop throwing colorful balloons. In which case, you succeeded! I mean, if you don't count that last one, which was mostly her fault," she adds, indicating the fox-girl between them.

She lowers her ears in frustration, "I don't think she feels comfortable with you pushing yourself on her"

Meanwhile, Lyre picks up the fruit and tries to see if he can decipher what's been written on it.

It seems to be invoking the symbolism to give the consumer magical knowledge and authority.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:48 pm

Lyre hmms and tries to get a more detailed look at the sigil's effects by drawing out a bit of the magic involved to look at it directly, but his magic shorts out as it often does and just tries to channel all of the supernatural power contained in the apple into his body instead. "Whoa, oops!"

"That seems an awful lot like the kind of thing that has to come from the horse's mouth to be sure it's true," says the kitsune. "Anyway, it's not like I've pulled her into a kiss yet, however much I'd like to."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Oh, yeah. I guess I did stop you... And, yeah, you were getting kind of close there.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse